Perpetual Free Steam Codes Thread

ok i have dirt 3, dirt showdown and overload II all in one key. i dont have overload II so if someone wants this bundle but willing to replace one of the games i'm good with that.

I also have a couple of other games thats still in my inventory in humble bundle, bundle stars and indie games that i will give away. will be making a list.

Dirt 3 please? I'll take it if no one offers you another game you want in return.

Give away list from humble bundles. next is bundle stars and indie games. still looking for a one game trade for dirt3, dirt showdown and overlord II. all three is one key together
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams claimed
Guacamelee! Gold Edition claimed
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine claimed
The Swapper claimed
Dust: An Elysian Tail claimed
Fish Fillets 2 claimed
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians claimed
SMITE - Almighty Zeus claimed
Starseed Pilgrim
FEZ

Last edited:
GONE - FTL: Faster Than Light - Advanced Edition up for grabs.

Last edited:
i am new to steam, anyone suggest any cool free or close to free games for me to try

4x Dead Island: Epidemic Beta

on Steam, not sure whether everyone who has Dead Island got them or not. PM me your steam email address if you want one.

EDIT: Three copies left.

Last edited:
^
didnt even know that.... i've had it installed and havent launched it in a while and its not even in the steam store now..... booo

launched and doesnt even log in. lol. time to free up some space

GONE 3x FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN (if you activate on Steam, as opposed to just on SE, you will not be able to add the Heavensward expansion), comes with 30 days of game time

GONE 3x LIFE IS STRANGE Ep.1

GONE 2x FINAL FANTASY® XIII

GONE 2x LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS

GONE 2x THIEF (DLC not included)

To claim send PM.

Last edited:
3x FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN (if you activate on Steam, as opposed to just on SE, you will not be able to add the Heavensward expansion), comes with 30 days of game time

3x LIFE IS STRANGE Ep.1

2x FINAL FANTASY® XIII

2x LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS

2x THIEF (DLC not included)

To claim send PM with Steam email.

pm sent =).

if anyone has an extra FF14 or 13 from the square enix bundle id like to check them out.

edit: Thanks for FF14 michealo !

Last edited:
If anyone has an extra copy of Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris I'd truly appreciate it. :)

Edit: GONE to slystealth.

I've got a FFXIV Realm Reborn copy if someone wants it. Redeemable via Square Enix store I believe (not steam). First to post here gets it.

Last edited:
Edit-I had posted for a code but got one from a guildmate--I still feel the need to say this is an awesome community!

Last edited:
check your PMs, please pass the keys on if you already got hooked up
also got a '20% off your next digital games cart' key i won't be using if anyone wants it

thank you so very much santa!

Edit-I had posted for a code but got one from a guildmate--I still feel the need to say this is an awesome community!

this. happy holidays~

Got extra Murder Miners key if anyone wants. Post if you want.

Edit: Murder Miners key gone to chaikovski2002!

Last edited:
Got extra Steam key for Keen Dreams. Post/PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Key successfully redeemed to badcookies.

Last edited:
steam game freebies:

Indiegala

My Lands: Black Gem Hunting

Zero Gear

Race Injection

Metal Drift

LocoCycle

Ignite

Collateral

Bundle stars

Saints Row 2 gone