MrLonghair
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2004
- Messages
- 1,764
I bet it's going to be easier after Fermi makes it out there.
Anyway, turns out this is the same widescreen disaster as BioShock 1, as noted in that Kotaku link reported recently. If you'd been able to go EyeFinity in its current state you'd be seeing so much less vertical than any 5:4/4:3 gamer does, and you'd have eyes in the neck.
This problem lies with the developers, but I would like to know if AMD had any contact with them and what it was about, before the game made it out.
Anyway, turns out this is the same widescreen disaster as BioShock 1, as noted in that Kotaku link reported recently. If you'd been able to go EyeFinity in its current state you'd be seeing so much less vertical than any 5:4/4:3 gamer does, and you'd have eyes in the neck.
This problem lies with the developers, but I would like to know if AMD had any contact with them and what it was about, before the game made it out.