One Steep Ramp Up

He's up to 56 active clients now. Don't be fooled by the current PPD -- he turned in over 400K points yesterday.
 
If I pick up a PD gun from you when I get my CC permit, will you add another client or 2 :D
 
If I pick up a PD gun from you when I get my CC permit, will you add another client or 2 :D

I'm getting ready to pick up a Kahr PM9 for my carry gun. My Taurus 24/7 Pro .45 does well as a night stand weapon. Wouldn't mind a nice USP though.
 
I'm getting ready to pick up a Kahr PM9 for my carry gun.

I've been carrying one of these for years. I also have a PM45 but haven't made the switch for daily carry yet. I don't have any HKs, since I'm more of a SIG guy. :cool:
 
I've been folding for almost a decade and this guy starts from zero last week and is going to overtake me in 100 days. Sheesh. :)

/i'm just jealous btw/

Thanks for your contribution HK!. Wave when you pass by me. I'll be waving my paw at you with a big smile.:D
 
Last edited:
What the heck kinda hardware is he running? Do we know for sure? Either way, it certainly is welcome!
 
What the heck kinda hardware is he running? Do we know for sure? Either way, it certainly is welcome!

He doesn't want to say.....

He has a warehouse full of these in a cluster.

macplus.jpg
 
I live in Alaska!!
NO CONCEALED WEAPONS LICENCES NEEDED!!!

I'm jealous! I hope to be able to move to Alaska one day. One of the biggest things stopping me is the cost of housing, and the fact that there arn't many jobs for me. I keep searching though.
 
Ohio, open carry :)

And sorry, I'm partial to my glock, but if I had the money wouldn't mind a HK, but alas I spent all my money on folding and guns already, sry
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
He doesn't want to say.....

He has a warehouse full of these in a cluster.

macplus.jpg

I don't think my 1st pc would fold. Even if I had a hanger full.
atari40001full.jpg


It was good at Star Raiders though.

Man I need to live fire my Sharps...
 
I've been folding for almost a decade and this guy starts from zero last week and is going to overtake me in 100 days. Sheesh. :)
LOL, that's certainly putting it into perspective. He may actually become the team's all-time highest daily producer if he can top an official 400k PPD. So far he's done it unofficially due to his recent arrival on the scene. I don't think even ROC managed to top that but admittedly my memory is a little sketchy about the team's record PPD. Either way an incredible achievement so far! :cool:
 
LOL, that's certainly putting it into perspective. He may actually become the team's all-time highest daily producer if he can top an official 400k PPD. So far he's done it unofficially due to his recent arrival on the scene. I don't think even ROC managed to top that but admittedly my memory is a little sketchy about the team's record PPD. Either way an incredible achievement so far! :cool:

I think ROC did ~2225-250k but he did it for quite a while.

And that was GPU powered :eek:
 
Well he's on track for a third 400k+ day, he's at 550k for the last 24hours

amazing!! Keep it up man, and a little tease as to what youre using would rock
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
and here I was thinking i was the only crazy guy in FL folding......and ya, i'm off for a concealed permit when i turn 21

LOL ya I was starting to wonder myself if FL peeps were here.

Oh and HK some hardware pron plz just a tease even thnx.:cool:
 
Come On share your secret. .. .

its rickjames Join the irC sometime.....
 
So you wanted a peek behind the scenes of the [H]ecklerKoc[H] Folding steel? (and silicon) Here is your first peek. Some details follow below after the image.

MWSnap004%202010-09-08%2C%2015_42_31.jpg


For peope who want the image with more detail see this URL: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_H6G8c7wgQmo/TIgZdlDrJEI/AAAAAAAAACQ/vHhTjsOF1A0/MWSnap004%202010-09-08%2C%2015_42_31.jpg

Out of the systems that are folding for ID [H]ecklerKoc[H] this ranks as about 5th or sixth down in Folding@home points per day output.

Some Hardware Details:
  • Silverstone Strider SST-ST1200 (mfr url)
  • Asus Rampage II GENE (mfr url)
  • Intel i7-920 D0 (I think it is a "B" batch CPU) (mfr url)
  • G.SKILL F316000CL6T-6GBPID (mfr url)
  • Coolit Freezone Elite V2 (EOL but still available via Amazon.com) (mfr url)
  • PNY GTX 480 retrofitted with the EVGA GTX 480 high flow bracket and backplate. (mfr url)
  • Palit GTX 465 (mfr url)
Who wants to see a picture of this system?

.
[SIZE="-10"].[/SIZE]
HKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHKHK​


[SIZE="-10"].[/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
That's awesome man. Pictures/hardware porn is always welcome!
 
My question is: what's the power usage of that system? Dual Fermi cards and a TEC cooler = insane. :D
 
Just when I thought you were topping out at 400K, you throw down over half a million points today. Well played sir.
 
What in the hell......

He is on my overtake list. 30 mil behind me and he is my #1 threat.

:eek:

I've got ~4 months it says, but the RAMP hasn't stopped. Anyone got good plans for an anti-mowing shed. Been a while since I built one.
 
What in the hell......

He is on my overtake list. 30 mil behind me and he is my #1 threat.

:eek:

I've got ~4 months it says, but the RAMP hasn't stopped. Anyone got good plans for an anti-mowing shed. Been a while since I built one.

Yes.........

Gold is hovering at over $1229 an ounce right now. I suggest that you sell all your wife's jewelry to the refinery and fund it towards a 4U 8 core Intel Beckton system, or a 4U 2.3ghz AMD Magny Cours system. Of course I can't be held responsible for any consequences of going this route.
 
Yes.........

Gold is hovering at over $1229 an ounce right now. I suggest that you sell all your wife's jewelry to the refinery and fund it towards a 4U 8 core Intel Beckton system, or a 4U 2.3ghz AMD Magny Cours system. Of course I can't be held responsible for any consequences of going this route.

I don't need to do that.

I've got credit!

One of my cards (and I have a few) has a credit line large enough that we could have purchased my wife's new car on it (and had room left). Wonder what the cash back would have been on that?

I however would no longer have any balls when/if she found out.

Hum, there is the new Master Suite building fund too......
 
I don't need to do that.

I've got credit!

One of my cards (and I have a few) has a credit line large enough that we could have purchased my wife's new car on it (and had room left). Wonder what the cash back would have been on that?

I however would no longer have any balls when/if she found out.

Hum, there is the new Master Suite building fund too......

Is it a joint account? LOL

Privatize the benefits and socialize(share) the expenses. Of course I cannot be held responsible for any consequences once your wife finds out that you bought a $9500 4U system. Right now i'm in a bind with all the stuff going on, but i'm going to see if they are going to let me borg some systems at work.
 
Is it a joint account? LOL

Privatize the benefits and socialize(share) the expenses. Of course I cannot be held responsible for any consequences once your wife finds out that you bought a $9500 4U system. Right now i'm in a bind with all the stuff going on, but i'm going to see if they are going to let me borg some systems at work.

If I had no concern for my health I could write a check for 2 of those now.

I do enjoy breathing without machine assistance however.....
 
Back
Top