Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think monday i may make some extra accounts and see. I definitely have a second account just need to remember what itis. See what happens.

Office Depot was having a big RTX drop all night.. one at a time.. couldn't beat the bots. Dropped 15, or more.

Last edited:
Office Depot dropped PNY this morning, but when discord when off they were gone within a hot second. I clicked on it immediately as the alert went off and OOS. So Office Depot is definitely hostage to shopping botters.

maybe you are right about just buying a prebuild. Least atIBuyPower, you can build a machine with a 3080 at MSRP just have to wait like 4 to 6 weeks to get it. doesn't say what brand or model though but its only 780 bucks.

I'm sure the machine is grossly overpriced everywhere else. cheapest build I can come up with is like 21xx in price.

Closest I've been able to get is 3070s in my cart for like $700, which seems like robbery. I'd rather keep building my retro rigs, man. 😐

So almost all scalped 3080's are going for over 2000 now on eBay. This ia just nuts.
Is that the buy it now price? or are they actually being bid up to that cost? It's one thing to put a high asking price, it's another to see if you actually get it

So almost all scalped 3080's are going for over 2000 now on eBay. This ia just nuts.
Yeah it is and so at $25xx for the 3080 prebuilt I dont feel too bad. I can put a different card in it and resell it hopefully.
maybe you are right about just buying a prebuild. Least atIBuyPower, you can build a machine with a 3080 at MSRP just have to wait like 4 to 6 weeks to get it. doesn't say what brand or model though but its only 780 bucks.

I'm sure the machine is grossly overpriced everywhere else. cheapest build I can come up with is like 21xx in price.
Only thing you cant specifically choose is GPU brand. Likely get the cheapest, but also depends on what actually available I guess.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
My prebuilt with random 3080 arrives Wednesday. Worst case scenario I pay $50 or $60 to return it.
Honestly I would actually use it as is if I wasnt against a large tower PC I just dont want a large PC anymore.
Thats the reason I built from scratch instead of upgrading my old tower

That wouldn't be smart. Part it out and make money.
Yeah
Im just wondering better to put in a card and resell, resell without a card, or actually dismantle all the parts and sell them.
the last one will be harder with no boxes for the cpu ram etc

Yeah
Im just wondering better to put in a card and resell, resell without a card, or actually dismantle all the parts and sell them.
the last one will be harder with no boxes for the cpu ram etc

Combo the MB/RAM/CPU...no issues!

Sigh! Wish i wasn't so nice sometimes selling all my stuff to family and friends. Could have made a killing selling all my older stuff.. lol
Better to sell (In my case) to people who'd actually use it for something other than mining.
As for Ebay, i see a lot of the bidding up and over $2K. You have people who are bidding sky-high for a card yet there might be the same 3090 down the list for cheaper. (Sometimes a lot cheaper)
Guess i'll never understand people. (y)

My prebuilt with random 3080 arrives Wednesday. Worst case scenario I pay $50 or $60 to return it.
Honestly I would actually use it as is if I wasnt against a large tower PC I just dont want a large PC anymore.
Thats the reason I built from scratch instead of upgrading my old tower
I just saw someone selling an m-itx (?) build with a 3xxx series card. I think it was on ebay, can't remember. Came with a pelican travel case as well which was pretty cool. Pic is old apparently and was when it had a 2080 in it.
https://i.redd.it/9ewp23k4v1d51.png
https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/hxrzqr/travel_2080_super_build/

So I guess ebay is loving this with their ripoff 10% charge plus paypal getting another 3%.

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I got my Ebay invoice. I only sold one MSI RTX-3070 because I eventually got the one I really wanted, but I wish I had pursued cheaper alternatives to Ebay like FB Marketplace. Not sure I'd trust CL these days with a graphics card sale.

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I got my Ebay invoice. I only sold one MSI RTX-3070 because I eventually got the one I really wanted, but I wish I had pursued cheaper alternatives to Ebay like FB Marketplace. Not sure I'd trust CL these days with a graphics card sale.
Just meet up somewhere safe. Police station. B&N cafe. Starbucks with a shitty exit (read: hard to leave), you’ll figure it out.

tell them you’ll take cash app or Venmo or carry a cash pen that does ink and UV light for the bills. Amazon like $10

And the Kingpin 3090's craziness continues to climb higher on Ebay. Two cheapest ones are at the $3300 mark on bids atm, and the others are around 4K. :cautious:

And the Kingpin 3090's craziness continues to climb higher on Ebay. Two cheapest ones are at the $3300 mark on bids atm, and the others are around 4K. :cautious:
$3300... no effin way. I'll be waiting to see if I get an email from EVGA by April as I'm on the list.

If not it looks like I'll be testing the legs on these 1080ti's. As long as I can choose DX11 and get the SLI profiles working I'm ok with NOT spending several thousand dollars on a card that should cost hundreds.

$3300... no effin way. I'll be waiting to see if I get an email from EVGA by April as I'm on the list.

If not it looks like I'll be testing the legs on these 1080ti's. As long as I can choose DX11 and get the SLI profiles working I'm ok with NOT spending several thousand dollars on a card that should cost hundreds.
1080ti are good cards. I got a lot of good usage out of mine before I stupidly sold it in anticipation of the 3000 series. I had the amazing EVGA hybrid edition, too. What a card!

wish I had bought at least 1 more 1080 when they were 300-350 used.....

RGBSWAP is an alternative that uses PayPal but their commission is only 2.5% Their policy is to try to stop scalping prices as best as they can. Its a new small business.

I badly need a specific small 3060 Ti from EVGA. The 3060 Ti XC dual fan. Can't find it worth shit and not willing to pay these insane $1000+ asking prices on a $400 card.

So annoying, thats the only small version available right now. MSI has one called the AERO ITX thats a single fan full 3060Ti but its not out yet. ASUS has the Dual force Mini 3060Ti too thats not out yet.

I badly need a specific small 3060 Ti from EVGA. The 3060 Ti XC dual fan. Can't find it worth shit and not willing to pay these insane $1000+ asking prices on a $400 card.

So annoying, thats the only small version available right now. MSI has one called the AERO ITX thats a single fan full 3060Ti but its not out yet. ASUS has the Dual force Mini 3060Ti too thats not out yet.
Ill keep an eye out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back