• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

Three Invites here, send me a PM with your email and ill send one over.
 
if anyone got some sweet invite they would like to share. oexpress42 at yahoo. c o m
 
Still have 3 invites. PM if you need one, dont reply in this thread because i dont check it.
 
I have 4 invites for MOOLA. PM if you want one, i wont check this thread for your email.
 
Invite available. PM me w/ your email address and I'll get em out to you ASAP. Will edit message when invites are gone =)
 
Sorry - All Gone

Some loser when and signed them all up with fake details
 
There are tons of peope looking for moola invites at ClubMoola.com as well. Just a heads up if some people need to get rid of some of their invites.
 
I just wanted to point out that they released a 3rd game. I'm not sure how recent this is, but I figured it was worth mentioning.
 
Back
Top