Official Moola Invites Thread

so you can actually win money on this? now I'm interested :)

steve_010 (at) yahoo.com

/edit got one from somebody thanks to whomever it was :)

sgi02 said:
If anyone has an extra invite it would be much appricated :)

We need an email address to send the invite to.
I've got 3 invites now. I'll give them out to the first three people who PM me or put their email address in the thread.

Edit: No invites left.

You could have atleast said was Moola was in the openning post. I still have no idea what it is. :confused:

Ok, so I found the website. So its basically them taking your personal info an selling it to these companies who give Moola money for the contests you can take part in right?

unimatrixzer0 said:
You could have atleast said was Moola was in the openning post. I still have no idea what it is. :confused:

Ok, so I found the website. So its basically them taking your personal info an selling it to these companies who give Moola money for the contests you can take part in right?
your critizsm can leave..... moola is a very fun and safe game

Souns interesting. Would like to give it a try. if anyone has an invite: cuzzle (at) gmail (dot) com

iijakii@gmail .com

An invite would be much appreciated. or..sucky sucky 1x invite

Three invites available. They'll be emailed to the first three PMs I get.

-jkpq45

Tman said:
can you explain a little more sorry

Moola.com is a site which has a strategy game (supposedly more will be released). You watch an ad (or skip it) and answer a multiple choice question about it. Moola then gives you a penny reward for your effort. Sometimes they give more, but basically you're given a penny.

Then, you play a strategy game against someone else for their penny. You bet a penny and they bet a penny. If you win, you just won a penny. Then you either play on the same level, or you can bet on level 2, where you bet two pennys as does your opponent. So... as you win more, you earn other peoples' pennies. Pennies become dollars, and once you have $10 or more, you can "cash out" and moola sends you a check.

So far I've received one check, but I'm waiting for another that I requested 2 weeks ago.

Oh yea, the only way to register is to either request registration from moola, or to be invited. Every person who is either invited by moola.com, or from someone else, is given a few invitations. Since moola.com makes money from the ads you're forced to watch, the more people who play, the more money they make.

If you send me a PM with your email address, I'll send an invite your way so you can see what I'm talking about. So far, they only send checks out to US and Canadian residents, with limitations (I think there are 2 states which cannot participate). Since you don't play with your only money, it's not considered gambling.

Back