• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

how do I go about getting an invite to moola? I am trying to understand how exactly this works and would like to give it a go.
 
TeK-FX said:
how do I go about getting an invite to moola? I am trying to understand how exactly this works and would like to give it a go.


PM me your Email, and Ill send you one.....
 
amd ati FO SHO said:
me too... thats when i decided to quit :p

Right, but I just don't bet that high anymore. Well... I might if I was familiar with my opponent. Also, in my many, many, MANY losses, I learned a lot about how to play. It's when I get greedy and get nervous/excited that I lose stupidly. Getting above $5 is ridiculously difficult. Once I got back to that point, accumulating lower level wins becomes easy.

But yea, I'm nowhere near the guys with $40 or $60 (or the insane predatory people with hundreds or thousands in their pot), but I'm doing alright considering it's a free and easy side-activity.
 
yo i just made this site as a fansite of moola.com right now its just a forum but ill expand it as moola.com grows but i got like an unlimited amount of invites so post there if u want one the url is moolapro.com
 
I've offered invites a lot now but if someone sends me another pm w/o their email I'm gonna just delete it. If you want an invite pm me WITH your email and you will more then likely get one. :)
 
i have 2 more invites...PM me if you're going to be an active moola player and will invite your friends too...no deadbeats
 
i was at ten dollars something and i swear the dude made my internet crash when he was about to lose
:(
 
I have 2 invites to Moola. People are winning money on this (one guy got 450.00, and 2 for 100 according to the site) so don't be left out. PM me with your email and you shall be moola'ed. :)
 
just cashed out 75.00 to see if it works ill keep you guys posted on if i get a check or not.
 
Those who referred me got notice of their bonuses, and I got an email saying the check has been sent. Let's see if i get my $30. LoL, if I do, I've got to rub it in the few faces of people that mock my trust that this isn't a hoax.
 
a lot of people got 2 left today... I guess I'm not the only one who got 2 more to give away today. I hope we haven't saturated the market on this forum already. PM ME, I'll send out pretty quick.
*SENT*
 
3 more available. PM with yer email.
 
I've got a few invites - But so do the other people above me...send a private message with your e-mail and I'll invite ya.

 
Back
Top