Official Moola Invites Thread

how do I go about getting an invite to moola? I am trying to understand how exactly this works and would like to give it a go.

TeK-FX said:
how do I go about getting an invite to moola? I am trying to understand how exactly this works and would like to give it a go.

PM me your Email, and Ill send you one.....

amd ati FO SHO said:
me too... thats when i decided to quit :p

Right, but I just don't bet that high anymore. Well... I might if I was familiar with my opponent. Also, in my many, many, MANY losses, I learned a lot about how to play. It's when I get greedy and get nervous/excited that I lose stupidly. Getting above $5 is ridiculously difficult. Once I got back to that point, accumulating lower level wins becomes easy.

But yea, I'm nowhere near the guys with $40 or $60 (or the insane predatory people with hundreds or thousands in their pot), but I'm doing alright considering it's a free and easy side-activity.

yo i just made this site as a fansite of moola.com right now its just a forum but ill expand it as moola.com grows but i got like an unlimited amount of invites so post there if u want one the url is moolapro.com

I've offered invites a lot now but if someone sends me another pm w/o their email I'm gonna just delete it. If you want an invite pm me WITH your email and you will more then likely get one. :)

i have 2 more invites...PM me if you're going to be an active moola player and will invite your friends too...no deadbeats

i was at ten dollars something and i swear the dude made my internet crash when he was about to lose
:(

I have 2 invites to Moola. People are winning money on this (one guy got 450.00, and 2 for 100 according to the site) so don't be left out. PM me with your email and you shall be moola'ed. :)

just cashed out 75.00 to see if it works ill keep you guys posted on if i get a check or not.

Those who referred me got notice of their bonuses, and I got an email saying the check has been sent. Let's see if i get my $30. LoL, if I do, I've got to rub it in the few faces of people that mock my trust that this isn't a hoax.

a lot of people got 2 left today... I guess I'm not the only one who got 2 more to give away today. I hope we haven't saturated the market on this forum already. PM ME, I'll send out pretty quick.
*SENT*

3 more available. PM with yer email.

I've got a few invites - But so do the other people above me...send a private message with your e-mail and I'll invite ya.

Back