• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Official Moola Invites Thread

I'd like one too if possible :D

best bet is via PM, email is overflooded with spam daily :(
 
if anyone has an invite it would be greatly appreciated if i could get one

thanks
 
I've got three. PM me and I'll get the first three takers. Will have them out by end of the day today.

-Doc
 
There is a NEW game. I repeat, moola released a new game. It's kinda freaky though.
 
Had some things come up yesterday that I didn't spend much time on the computer.

I have invites to send out to:

drizzt81
stingrayg
viper87227

I'll get these out soon as I get home from work tonight.

-Doc
 
/sigh asked 2 people 2 days ago and nothing, could someone send me an invite please? hfkrazie(at)ereeto_d0t_com
 
/sigh I sent you an invite 2 days ago. Did you even check your email? Did you check the junkmail? Is it even a valid account?
 
DrCreep said:
Had some things come up yesterday that I didn't spend much time on the computer.

I have invites to send out to:

drizzt81
stingrayg
viper87227

I'll get these out soon as I get home from work tonight.

-Doc

Invites are sent out. Have fun. I'll be back when I get more.

-Doc
 
Xaeon said:
/sigh I sent you an invite 2 days ago. Did you even check your email? Did you check the junkmail? Is it even a valid account?

Checked 4 times, and checked the mail server as well. Nothing came in.
 
Fuck this shit. I've won more than twice as many games as I have lost but yet I have a balance of $0.02

Gay fuckin shit...starting to piss me off...

Ok I got that off my chest...now c'mon referals...make me some money!!!
 
Steve_010 said:
Fuck this shit. I've won more than twice as many games as I have lost but yet I have a balance of $0.02

Gay fuckin shit...starting to piss me off...

Ok I got that off my chest...now c'mon referals...make me some money!!!

Don't risk everything every game. I've found going 3 levels below max allows some room for error.
 
Back
Top