Official [H] Star Wars:The Old Republic Thread

Uh it's still not letting me redeem my code and I pre-ordered and redeemed it months ago. Website is just showing I have to redeem and set up a subscription now.

Uh it's still not letting me redeem my code and I pre-ordered and redeemed it months ago. Website is just showing I have to redeem and set up a subscription now.

You are probably looking at where it wants you to put in the GAME code, not the pre-order code.

edit: When you look at My Account, on the right hand side you should see Pre-Order, click that and it will tell you if your preorder code was redeemed or not.

I might have a problem playing on The Fatman. I get off work at 5:30 central time and I get home, there is a 700 person queue. I guess all the people that got home on the east coast decided to load up our server. :rolleyes:

On another note, I get my Collector Edition tomorrow from Amazon. :D

Day 2 of the early access, and every PvE server is either Full or Very Heavy. They need more servers. I've not even started playing yet, and I'm worried about the queue.

13824396.png

800 person queue on fatman now, damnit.

Looks like I won't be joining the [H] folks tomorrow night then. If it's 800 tonight, I can't imagine what it will be like on the Friday that everyone who preordred finally gets access.

Maybe I will though just so I know I'm on a well populated server... Decisions, decisions.

You are probably looking at where it wants you to put in the GAME code, not the pre-order code.

edit: When you look at My Account, on the right hand side you should see Pre-Order, click that and it will tell you if your preorder code was redeemed or not.

so where do i get the game code? I ordered off origin. Do I not get it until the 20th.

Yeah. 20 mins later and I'm only at 700. At this rate its gonna be another fucking hour til I play.

Is that some sort of Pun? Server "The Fatman" has the heaviest queue?
Lol, I know its lame but it sucks waiting 55+ min on a preorder early access queue.

Is that some sort of Pun? Server "The Fatman" has the heaviest queue?
Lol, I know its lame but it sucks waiting 55+ min on a preorder early access queue.

Haha. I guess everyone thought The Fatman was a great name.

I have to go to UPS to pick up some packages, so maybe I'll just jump in the queue before I go.

I am at 479 now, after 50 mins and I haven't even gotten thru halfway yet, ridiculous.

Edit: it just jumped from 400 something to 169 now.

Day 3 and nearly all of the servers are full. So far no queue on my server though... I hope they're opening up some more by the 20th. :(

Day 3 and nearly all of the servers are full. So far no queue on my server though... I hope they're opening up some more by the 20th. :(

Impressive how there's so many servers yet they're all full during any remotely-not-off-peak hour in their area (US and Europe I mean), even if it is still headstart... not everyone's even in yet and launch still hasn't come :eek:. I wouldn't have thought they could fill this many...!

http://www.swtor.com/server-status :eek: .

Well they invited everyone through the end of November. They will likely invite the remaining preorders tomorrow. They have a post up talking about how many they have invited each day and why. They knew there would be queues at this point. They also said you will see more servers come online.
It was quite an informative post. Didn't save the link though.

Well since the sith guild was just created I thought I would restate the Hardforum guild information one last time, especially if you were waiting to join the sith guild!

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Guild Information
For everybody going to join the Light Side

Server is "THE FATMAN"

Add me as a friend

"Bowhuntr" if you want to join the guild!

For everybody going to join the Dark Side

Server is "THE FATMAN"

Add Sampson4EiT as a friend

"Nekronic" if you want to join the guild!

ugh huge ques on fatman now im 795 out of 800 :( :mad:

its also pretty funny has any one noticed that at least half the people on the fatman have body type 4? lol
if anyone is on balmorra, that wants to party up for the droid factory. ill be on in about an hour (with luck) I thought the game would get more difficult for sure but im a lvl 17 and the games spits out a droid with 23000 hp at me :(

Luckily I havent had to queue once....thats because I get on at noon and don't log off until 5 in the morning though :p...

Looks like we are the 4th most popular server according to that website ^

So I just discovered something. I left 2 hours ago to go do some stuff, only planned on being gone 15 mins. So I started auto-running into a wall to hopefully prolong the AFK kick.. Just got back and I'm still in.

Have to say a word about their security questions.

Answered wrongly too many times... yes, it does happen, when you are tired, after few beers and pissed off, and you are sure, that you type it wrong, and forgot about " ' " key :p You can't reset them by mail contact, you have to call CS.

First gripe - international number, calls are expensive. But I can understand it, you don't want to have CS in every country you sell game in, because of the costs.

Tried few calls - line busy. After about 30 tries, voice in the phone "all lines are busy, disconnect and try again" :p After hour of trying to call them, I gave up. Then I woke up at 4:30 am, to get for morning shift to work, call them, and what do I hear? "Problems with logging been solved". It seems, that due to number of accounts locked by wrong answerws, they just did mass-unfreeze. Which I'm glad... as I don't have to wait hours on the line

Still, I'm not great fan of that security questions. Hackers if they want to hack, will get through, and you get problems.

And BTW, as I expected, community on RP servers is top notch :) If any of you are on EU PvE-RP Progenitor server, give a call to Nicotris/Algin (Empire side)

Down for the night DAMN!

Just made level 14 on my character I started at 11am <_< 4 hour break to fix my music and I think I did decently hahah

Definitely a little slower than beta.

I started at 10, made it to lvl 8, almost 9, then this =(

Good game so far, liking the republic side so far (did sith in the beta weekends).

I am loving this game...and I didn't find out about the server maintenance until like 2 hours ago...I am so bummed :( I can't stop playing this game...

Oh well, good thing is that I got an e-mail that my collectors edition will be shipped in the morning! Yay!

Back