New Lian Li PC- Q11 itx case : Specification & Feature

^That's cool. I had wondered if fitting a MATX board in this case was possible. That board looks to be shorter (depthwise) than a standard MATX though... would a standard 9.6" board fit do you think? Will the front ports/power button no longer fit? Maybe you should do that worklog, lol...

this version is 9.6 x 8.8 so it isnt as wide as standard. the switch will still work with this board however the usb and audio ports i had to remove , wish they had placed them somewhere else. the hard drive cage will also need to be moved a little bit to allow it to be used again.

for fittinga 9.6 x 9.6 i think the switch will get in the way doing this , it will be very very close if it does fit.

shroud needs to be remade as it interfers with the 24 pin connector on motherboard .

Jen

A new update after i bought a PicoPSU and "downgraded" the system.

P3271713.jpg

P3271714.jpg

P3271715.jpg

P3271716.jpg

What I have now is i5 750, 4GB ram, 1SSD, 1 2TB disk, Noctua U12P, 160-xt with a dell DA-2 and the GPU i have at the moment is 7600gt but I will get my 5670 tomorrow and I will use that. Used a kill-a-watt and when i used prime, the watt usage was about 135-140w and after playing sc2 for an hour the wattage never exceeded 110.

kajba what PSU do you have?I didn't see it on pictures.It's interesting for me because I'm use Asus M4A88T-I DELUXE and have PSU 600watt(I thought about radeon 6850),and now use GPU on motherboard and it enough for playing star craft 2

kajba what PSU do you have?I didn't see it on pictures.It's interesting for me because I'm use Asus M4A88T-I DELUXE and have PSU 600watt(I thought about radeon 6850),and now use GPU on motherboard and it enough for playing star craft 2

If you check on the first picture you can see the 24pins PicoPSU. On the third picture you can see the adapter on the lower left corner.

Thats what i use. The adapter is called DA-2 and is manufactured by dell. The PicoPSU is a 160-xt, http://www.mini-box.com/picoPSU-160-XT

Btw I will recieve my HD5670 today too so i hope the powerconsumption gets too high.

Hi, I don't have my Q11 yet and I'm trying to plan the components for my build, and could use some help please. I'm looking for the distance from the bottom of the case to the bottom of a double-slot video card. The photo below shows the area I'm talking about. (I'll be removing the hard drive tray and fitting some other components in there, and need to know how much space is there).

pcq11.jpg

Thanks in advance!

My case got here today, and since nobody replied to my post above, I'm answering the question from my own post. :)

With the bottom bracket removed, the room below the video card is 1.75" (45 mm). That's if you're using a double-slot video card, of course. A single slot video card will give you a little more space.

The bottom bracket, BTW, sits about 0.5" (13 mm) above the bottom of the case when it's installed. I probably won't use mine. Too bad Lian Li didn't drill mounting holes for hard drives in the bottom of the case, I'll have to do that mod myself.

I really wish you would resize the photos, takes forever to open the thread. (only complaining due to limited speed I have overseas) :)

if you can modify the case you can probably do this to it . this is a for a friend as i cant afford this for myself. i will make a worklog somewhere so if others are interested in doing same

DSCN2097.JPG

DSCN2100.JPG

Thanks for sharing that Jen. I know I would like to see your work log for that build. Also do you know the dimensions of the motherboard you used?

Thanks for sharing that Jen. I know I would like to see your work log for that build. Also do you know the dimensions of the motherboard you used?

motherboard used was a P8P67-M however its having problems with overclocking it . . there is some other key overclocking options also missing that am not happy about such as v core adjustment . what it does have is cpu voltage offset instead. software provides cpu voltage adjustment though which makes it hard to beleive its not in bios. retesting overclocking as i just did a reinstall of windows 7 with service pack 1.

dont bother to purchase this p8p67-m motherboard i have tested and tested this board and it still continues to loose multiplier setting and defaulting back to stock configuration. speedstep also doesnt work on this board that i have here

board size is 9.6 x 8.8 wide which is perfect for this case. .8board does fit this case with making new shroud with 120mm fan instead. the hard drive cage can be reused if you alter it as well as it needs to be further away from motherboard. the audio and usb ports you have to remove as well. the power and reset switch fits where it is.

useing a h50 corsair with this board and a silverstone sfx 450 watt powersupply you can just barely fit two 120mm fans for push and pull configuration.

i will see if its possible today that a 9.6 x 9.6 board will fit in this case . the biggest problem if it does is whether it misses the power and reset switch and how to mount the shroud on that the motherboard side as it will cover that entire side blocking the intake vent as well. concerning fitting a 9.6 x 9.6 it is possible but you will loose use of the power / reset and audio / usb ports. with the p8p67-m pro you will also loose the sata connectors as you wont be able to connect to them. if this case had been 1/2 inch deeper then it would have been possible to use a 9.6 x 9.6 motherboard. the other board made it a ideal fit but its to poor of quality to recommend useing

Jen

Last edited:
this version is 9.6 x 8.8 so it isnt as wide as standard. the switch will still work with this board however the usb and audio ports i had to remove , wish they had placed them somewhere else. the hard drive cage will also need to be moved a little bit to allow it to be used again.

for fittinga 9.6 x 9.6 i think the switch will get in the way doing this , it will be very very close if it does fit.

shroud needs to be remade as it interfers with the 24 pin connector on motherboard .

Jen

Please note that this motherboard at revision B3 (Sandy Bridge chipset update) does not fit into this case as I've just found out.

It’s exactly the same dimensions as the inside of the case to the millimetre and the SATA ports have been re-located to the edge of the board facing backwards so you cant connect them even if you remove the case internal metalwork.

Also the motherboard itself is bigger.

Another £133 down the drain as I brought the White version… nice is looks though!

Please note that this motherboard at revision B3 (Sandy Bridge chipset update) does not fit into this case as I've just found out.

It’s exactly the same dimensions as the inside of the case to the millimetre and the SATA ports have been re-located to the edge of the board facing backwards so you cant connect them even if you remove the case internal metalwork.

Also the motherboard itself is bigger.

Another £133 down the drain as I brought the White version… nice is looks though!

my test with a 9.6 x 9.6 motherboard is that it was possible to fit in place . but leave the I/0 shield off . the other concern was the power / reset switch as i felt there you had to remove it.

and yes the sata connectors face the wrong direction , that is reason i chose the M version not the PRO. however the M version is already failed by a simple overclock so it will be sent back

Just a quick update - the Asus GTX560 ti DCii fits! :D
The fit is very very tight tho! lol (It is 245mm +- a layer of paint with up facing connectors! )
(I'll add a link URL at the end of the post showing the card to ID it 100%)

I did a dry run fit tonight to make sure but i had to remove the drive tray to manage it - and think the cooling (H60) may have to go in last. We'll see.

So the plan is to build another 1155 ITX once we get the "fixed" 1155 Mobos arriving some month soon i hope.Got most parts and case already - and though the GTX 460's (MSI Hawk's) always fits so nicely the 560 just gives max bang for this case methinks.
Will post some pics once i build if someone's interested.

(The info from Jen re the mATX is now giving me some very interesting ideas...:cool:.)
Jen - how did you do the MoBo standoffs- DEFinitely want to see the build log if you don't mind)

Q - Anyone have a make of 6950 or even 6970 that fits (is 245mm or shorter (upwards power conn's)?

Cheers,
Jan
---------------
pic of card i have - http://www.asus.com/websites/Global/products/2oRA7x6MYEwAq4mL/l4RyWRtAvcuwP2IR_500.jpg

Just a quick update - the Asus GTX560 ti DCii fits! :D
The fit is very very tight tho! lol (It is 245mm +- a layer of paint with up facing connectors! )
(I'll add a link URL at the end of the post showing the card to ID it 100%)

I did a dry run fit tonight to make sure but i had to remove the drive tray to manage it - and think the cooling (H60) may have to go in last. We'll see.

So the plan is to build another 1155 ITX once we get the "fixed" 1155 Mobos arriving some month soon i hope.Got most parts and case already - and though the GTX 460's (MSI Hawk's) always fits so nicely the 560 just gives max bang for this case methinks.
Will post some pics once i build if someone's interested.

(The info from Jen re the mATX is now giving me some very interesting ideas...:cool:.)
Jen - how did you do the MoBo standoffs- DEFinitely want to see the build log if you don't mind)

Q - Anyone have a make of 6950 or even 6970 that fits (is 245mm or shorter (upwards power conn's)?

Cheers,
Jan
---------------
pic of card i have - http://www.asus.com/websites/Global/products/2oRA7x6MYEwAq4mL/l4RyWRtAvcuwP2IR_500.jpg

am surprised that card fit and can imagine it was very tight

evga 570hd is known to fit as well

motherboard uses same standoffs as in the case already just have two extra ones at bottom and i used plastic ones to prevent shorting to case

the p8p67-m isnt a board to purchase though as its inferior somehow it cant keep multiplier from changing in a load condition. several others have seen this problem with this board as well and asus hasnt responded to the issue concerning it

so any plans to place a matx board in this case is lost at this point due to location of switch , sata ports etc. case just need 1 inch deeper and moving the switchs to otherside

Jen

am surprised that card fit and can imagine it was very tight

evga 570hd is known to fit as well

motherboard uses same standoffs as in the case already just have two extra ones at bottom and i used plastic ones to prevent shorting to case

the p8p67-m isnt a board to purchase though as its inferior somehow it cant keep multiplier from changing in a load condition. several others have seen this problem with this board as well and asus hasnt responded to the issue concerning it

so any plans to place a matx board in this case is lost at this point due to location of switch , sata ports etc. case just need 1 inch deeper and moving the switchs to otherside

Jen

P8P67-M Pro variant is fine (pushing 4.8GHz @ 1.41V on my shiney i7 2600k :D), though if you are on a budget, I can see how the P8P67-M would be a bad choice for overclocking - it has exactly hafl the power phases the Pro variant has, which would probably kill off any chance of heavy overclocking, SB 32nm power efficiency be damned.
EDIT: as for the sata ports, I wonder if there are inverse 90* angle SATA plugs....

Last edited:
P8P67-M Pro variant is fine (pushing 4.8GHz @ 1.41V on my shiney i7 2600k :D), though if you are on a budget, I can see how the P8P67-M would be a bad choice for overclocking - it has exactly hafl the power phases the Pro variant has, which would probably kill off any chance of heavy overclocking, SB 32nm power efficiency be damned.

very true but it wont fit in this case , giggles

i give up at this point it was worth trying but my friend will have to realize i have placed enough efforts in to making this work for her

Jen

very true but it wont fit in this case , giggles

i give up at this point it was worth trying but my friend will have to realize i have placed enough efforts in to making this work for her

Jen

:( hard to find the MSI P67 mATX boards in stock (I saw one model on sale before the B3 recall, well, I saw a lot at CeBiT2011, too, but that's unrelated :p).

Hi Jen,
Sorry to hear re the board problems. It is frustrating to get sizes and specs at times.

One thing i did want to mention is re the "unusable" SATA ports. :(

If they are the sole issue then have you considered a PCIe card or SSD?
I mean the SSD that comes pre-packed on a PCIe format. Like the OCZ Revo. ($$ i know)
Else a RAID or port multiplier card - i have a PCIe Lian Li A01 i think it's called - 5 x SATA II ports.
Tho then the booting/driver issues may just be the next hurdle - some cards are are fine, some not.
(The Lian Li one uses a specific paired Jmicron set that needs drivers to be a boot disk if i recall correctly. Sunix etc are cool - no problems - i use many of them)

But your call to leave it may be the right way - too much hassle is going past the great, it's a challenge point into perhaps./..costly and foolhardy... :)

I'll keep my eye here as we still have no ITX MoBo's in ZA - and not likely for months it seems so maybe next week it's mATX time. I have a normal P8P67 Pro and the EVO too. Will look if they make a mATX and try following your footsteps squishing it into the Q11.

Jan

Hi Jen,
Sorry to hear re the board problems. It is frustrating to get sizes and specs at times.

One thing i did want to mention is re the "unusable" SATA ports. :(

If they are the sole issue then have you considered a PCIe card or SSD?
I mean the SSD that comes pre-packed on a PCIe format. Like the OCZ Revo. ($$ i know)
Else a RAID or port multiplier card - i have a PCIe Lian Li A01 i think it's called - 5 x SATA II ports.
Tho then the booting/driver issues may just be the next hurdle - some cards are are fine, some not.
(The Lian Li one uses a specific paired Jmicron set that needs drivers to be a boot disk if i recall correctly. Sunix etc are cool - no problems - i use many of them)

But your call to leave it may be the right way - too much hassle is going past the great, it's a challenge point into perhaps./..costly and foolhardy... :)

I'll keep my eye here as we still have no ITX MoBo's in ZA - and not likely for months it seems so maybe next week it's mATX time. I have a normal P8P67 Pro and the EVO too. Will look if they make a mATX and try following your footsteps squishing it into the Q11.

Jan

thought of a add on card so could do that . but then the power / reset and usb / audio are likely not to be useable due to the closeness of motherboard to them. if lian li had kept the reset / power on otherside of the case same as the pcq07 would been possible i believe

sorry if i mislead anyone as this being a good alternative , it would have been if the board had not been so flakey

Jen

Thanks Jen, imo i don't think it's misleading though - just a good idea that everyone must do their own homework on.

It's nice to be innovative and try things out - thus the info on this forum is so priceless to us especially seeing that some of us don't have all the toys available to play with. I'll see what boards are available locally and take note of the audio sockets etc. thx. Edited this post re the audio/header sockets - think the power/reset my just squeeze in...hope so.
Must read up on the CIR and if this one has it - may solve that (leave button front as cosmetic (CIR is customer infra red so with small Rx module a remote on/off from cold is possible.)

Pity the Asus P8 board seems flakey - only one i can find so far.

Last edited:
Thanks Jen, imo i don't think it's misleading though - just a good idea that everyone must do their own homework on.

It's nice to be innovative and try things out - thus the info on this forum is so priceless to us especially seeing that some of us don't have all the toys available to play with. I'll see what boards are available locally and take note of the audio sockets etc. thx. Edited this post re the audio/header sockets - think the power/reset my just squeeze in...hope so.
Must read up on the CIR and if this one has it - may solve that (leave button front as cosmetic (CIR is customer infra red so with small Rx module a remote on/off from cold is possible.)

Pity the Asus P8 board seems flakey - only one i can find so far.

p8p67-m is the one that is flakey of course it could just be me but i wont buy another after trying this one for a week. now the p8p67-m pro seems to have had alot of success in overclocking

i thought maybe the houseing on the reset / power switch could be cut so that the motherboard would just slip by allowing it still to be used. since i dont have the pro board to see if thats possible i cant say for certain.

Jen

if anyone is interested i placed my lian li pcq11b for sale in the sale section .

Jen

I have built the following machine:

Case: Lian Li PC-Q11
MB: Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3
CPU: i7-2600K
CPU Cooler: Scythe Samurai ZZ with 100mm Scythe Kaze Jyu SLIM SY1012SL12L 1000 RPM
Case Fan: 140mm Noiseblocker NB-BlackSilentPro PK-3 1700 RPM
RAM: G.Skill 8GB DDR3
SSD: Intel 120GB G2 SSD
PSU: Seasonic X-560
Optical: LG GGW-H20L

The Samurai ZZ with slim 100mm fan is a perfect fit. The fan is very close to the PSU but doesn't touch it. I have the fan sucking from the heatsink and blowing into the PSU. The 100mm fan is not plugged into the CPU header - it is plugged into the case fan header and runs at full speed. It is very quiet but probably doesn't move a lot of air.

The 140mm fan is plugged into the CPU header. With my current settings, it idles around 700 RPM. I am not using Lian Li's fan filter. I have added a rubber gasket to both sides of the duct, in order to seal the gap between it and the case panels. Also, I covered the large openning behind the USB ports to prevent short-circuiting the air intake.

I'm not totally happy with my temperatures. Idle is fine. Under load, the cores reach into the 70's before I stop the test. At that point the intake fan is running full speed.

I was hoping the semi-passive PSU fan would help cool the case. But even when fully loaded with Prime95, the fan doesn't move. I measured power consumption with a Kill-A-Watt and saw around 107 watts during load.

With such low power consumption, I really wish my CPU load temperatures could be a lot better. I don't remember what my temperatures were like with the stock CPU fan, but it is a now LOT quieter than before.

I considered running a faster CPU fan, with a Y-Adapter, into the same header as my intake fan, but I'm not sure how much power the motherboard's fan header can handle.

Would it be possible to mount 4x 3.5" HDs on the drive rack by raising the drive rack? 2 on top of rack and 2 on bottom where the 2.5" drives are originally fitted for.

I was thinking of a NAS build using a Pico PSU, and without a graphis card....so vertial clearance wouldn't be an issue.

thanks!

plethora of information I've read all 22 pages...just submitted my order very excited. has anyone attempted to bring this on a plane as a carryon? It appears to meet most carry on size requirements. Anyone found an optimum carrying bag for it?

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I'm curious: does the Thermalright AXP-140 fit on the ASUS Mini-ITX AM3 880 board (I forgot the model number)? It looks like it might, and I know it doesn't fit the h67 or h61 boards.

Thanks!

I have been reading this thread pretty thoroughly (at least I hope so!) as I have been eying the Q11 for a while. Finally bought one but it is taking forever to ship (got the silver one so it's shipping from Taiwan).

I have in the meantime bought the components and would like to hear what people think of them so far! I'm somewhat nervous though as I'm not the most experienced person with building my own rigs but hope this thread has done me well enough. I was inspired by Tweakzz' set up that used an H50. I want it powerful but also quite cool. I game a bit and do a lot of graphics and some 3d modeling.

MB: Gigabyte H67N-USB3-B3 Mini ITX
CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4GHZ Sandy Bridge 8MB
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD Fermi 732MHZ 1280MB
RAM: Corsair XMS 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1333
PSU: Corsair Professional HX650W (maybe a bit much?)
SSD: OCZ Vertex 2 Extended Sandforce 120GB 2.5IN SATA2
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM 3.5IN SATA
DVD: ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X SATA
FAN: Coolermaster Blade Master 120 Black 120MM 600-2000RPM
CPU COOLING: Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 High Performance CPU Cooler System

In total, including shipping, shipping insurance, and tax, it was about $1600 CDN ordered online. After some mail in rebates I can get it down to about 1500. Not too shabby..

I have been reading this thread pretty thoroughly (at least I hope so!) as I have been eying the Q11 for a while. Finally bought one but it is taking forever to ship (got the silver one so it's shipping from Taiwan).

I have in the meantime bought the components and would like to hear what people think of them so far! I'm somewhat nervous though as I'm not the most experienced person with building my own rigs but hope this thread has done me well enough. I was inspired by Tweakzz' set up that used an H50. I want it powerful but also quite cool. I game a bit and do a lot of graphics and some 3d modeling.

MB: Gigabyte H67N-USB3-B3 Mini ITX
CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K 3.4GHZ Sandy Bridge 8MB
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 HD Fermi 732MHZ 1280MB
RAM: Corsair XMS 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1333
PSU: Corsair Professional HX650W (maybe a bit much?)
SSD: OCZ Vertex 2 Extended Sandforce 120GB 2.5IN SATA2
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 16MB Cache 7200RPM 3.5IN SATA
DVD: ASUS DRW-24B1ST 24X SATA
FAN: Coolermaster Blade Master 120 Black 120MM 600-2000RPM
CPU COOLING: Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H50 High Performance CPU Cooler System

In total, including shipping, shipping insurance, and tax, it was about $1600 CDN ordered online. After some mail in rebates I can get it down to about 1500. Not too shabby..

Oh CRAP! I'm an idiot.. bad PSU choice.. should not have gone modular.. don't know what I was thinking - now it won't fit with the H50. Looks like I should go Corsair TX650W?

I've found a lot of great insight in this thread and am hoping to keep the conversation alive. I've held off on a build for a long time, I've also held off on SFF and mini-ITX for a long time but the Q11 has finally convinced me to give it a shot. This will mostly be used as a linux development workstation, but I would also like to use it for FSX, which means good (but not crazy) CPU and graphics.

1155 and SandyBridge is clearly the way to go, but the mini-ITX motherboard selection for SB is lacking. I'm partial to Gigabyte but their H67 board seems to get slammed in reviews so I'm leaning toward the Asus P8H67-I Deluxe. Any reason to fear the SO-DIMM memory requirement, will that sacrifice performance in any way?

I've seen an i5-2500k and GTX460 in this case, but both seem overkill for my needs. An i3-2100 is still more than twice the PassMark score of my current E6750 so I should be more than happy with its performance, right? I am nervous about having 4 cores and 95W of power in this tiny case, so I'm attracted to the lower TDP of the i3 models. High temps make me neurotic: I want to see idle in the low 30s and load in the 40s. Once my cores get over 50 I start to sweat. I also like to stick with the stock Intel heatsink and fans - I like my retail warranty. Like I said, neurotic. If an i5 really needs an aftermarket solution to stay reasonably cool in this box, then I'd be way more comfortable sticking to an i3.

The GTX460 is an awesome card but is way more GPU than I need, can I get a lesser card that will run cooler and yet still blow away my trusty 8800GT? I'd like to stick to Nvidia just because I've had better experience with their cards in FSX.

For PSU, I'm thinking the smaller the better and the Silverstone 450W SFX seems to get a lot of love here.

For disk I'll go 1 SSD and 1 HDD. 8GB RAM, basic optical drive to round it out.

Devious just posted a killer set of specs, my own ambitions seem tame by comparison. Should I risk having cooling issues by going with a more powerful processor, or play it safe with a still very adequate i3?

If it helps, I have the i5 2500k with the stock cooler inside a Q07 and it never goes over 48C. And thats during a Furmark test using the IGP. It usually runs between 40C and 45C. A Q11, I believe, would run cooler. I also am using a SeaSonic PSU-I think the bigger fan helps keep the rest of the case cooler and if using the stock cooler theres no need for a smaller PSU. Beside the 450 SFX gets love and hate. Has an entire thread for the debate.

Having said that, its good to realize your needs versus wanting bigger and better. I used the 2500k to get the HD 3000 graphics knowing it would be a while before I added a GPU. If all you need is the i3, then go with that.

Only downside to SODIMMs is not much choice-performance seems to be about the same.

I'm thinking about doing a full watercooled build with this case, and I'm wondering if anyone has any links to examples of that?

It looks like with a small PSU like this one: http://www.silverstonetek.com/products/p_contents.php?pno=ST45SF&area=

I ought to be able to fit the radiator where the front fan is, the reservoir should fit where the HDD tray is, especially since the GPU will be single slot with a water block on it. The pump seems like it'll fit any old place.

I've never done a water cool build so I may be talking out of my ass. Comments?

Hi guys,

This is by far the most helpful PC-Q11 thread on the internet, well done to all.

I am going to be building my first ever computer over the next few months and I it is going to be in one of these cases.

Hopefully if I list the parts I am thinking of buying, some of you could advise on if it is the right build for what I want and if it will work.

The reason I am going for this case is because I have a floating shelf in my living room which is only 350mm deep so I need a PC to fit this area, I also want it to be a pretty powerful media/gaming PC, linked to a Full HDTV.

Okay so here is the spec I was thinking of:

• Lian Li PC-Q11R
  • Zotac H67ITX-C-E motherboard
  • Intel i5 2500K CPU
  • Scythe Shuriken Rev.B cooler
  • 2x4GB Corsair XMS3 DDR3 (1333) RAM
  • 1GB XFX HD 6850 Dual Fan -Black Edition Graphics Card
  • 560w Seasonic X560FL Modular PSU
  • 128gb Crucial RealSSD M4
  • Also I will be adding my existing Lite-on Blu ray rewriter as the disk drive and a couple of existing HDD's

Will this system work? I would like the PC to be relatively quiet but this is not too much of an issue, are there any improvements which could be made to this build?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Regards,

Caplinski

A 240 rad isn't going to fit, so the only way to get more rad in the case is to go with multiples. I think you could actually fit a pair of 120s on the bottom if you really wanted, though you'd be limited to rads exactly 120mm wide by 30mm thick, like the Magicool D series or Koolance 30-FPI rads. Two 120mm plus a 140mm rad in such a small case is pretty impressive.

It is, at least for any CPU+GPU that will fit this case... but temps won't be as low as they would with more radiator area.

My case got here today, and since nobody replied to my post above, I'm answering the question from my own post. :)

With the bottom bracket removed, the room below the video card is 1.75" (45 mm). That's if you're using a double-slot video card, of course. A single slot video card will give you a little more space.

The bottom bracket, BTW, sits about 0.5" (13 mm) above the bottom of the case when it's installed. I probably won't use mine. Too bad Lian Li didn't drill mounting holes for hard drives in the bottom of the case, I'll have to do that mod myself.
Shame about that, I was considering the possibility of fitting a sfx psu under the graphics card, but they're too thick... :(

Back