My wallpaper thread.

These are some excellent wallpapers. great job. Thanks for posting. I was able to download a few.

Not my best work but just formatted and I lost some presets.

msi_by_mullet-dap7a1k.jpg

YW, I may take another crack at it later when I get everything loaded back.

I just have rotating naked women for my wallpaper. Boobs make me happy.

Hmm, I can but I wouldn't want to do like a ton of them, you know.

I think the idea here was that this thread features mullet's wallpapers he was custom making for people - that's not to say that's not a cool wallpaper, Chas. ;)

[H]ard to believe this thread is 8 years old. I just want to thanks everyone for the nice replies.

Mullet.

Wow good thing you bumped this. Just took some of the Apple ones you made :)

Thanks for the great work!

If you're up for it, I'd love something for Rocket League in the 3440x1440 format ;)

The rocket league logo is the blue upper left logo found at their home page (also near the bottom of the page and to the right), here:

https://www.rocketleague.com/

[H]ard to believe this thread is 8 years old. I just want to thanks everyone for the nice replies.
I still use some of your wallpapers, thanks a ton for all the shiznit you posted. I had to find this thread again to show to friends who asked me about the ones I use. I really should've thanked you a lot sooner. Fantastic work. Love the 16:10 support. I was rolling with 1920x1200 for many years. Would be cool to see some 2560x1600 and 2560x1440 versions of some of your wallpapers, maybe even some 4K ones too (2400p and 2160p).

I use models, centered on black background, with Johns Background Changer.
Current model is Tammy Jeans. Saw her in a cheap B movie and downloaded her sets.
55ec659ca70c0.jpg

Back