MSI - Metro 2033 - GTX 460 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't ride the Metro because there is no way to collect any bullets from the people you are killing!

You should not ride the metro because it may be full of explosives like the one in V for Vendetta used to blow up Parliament.

I'm in...Don't ride metros because that is like an european name or something.... I rather ride the subway,

You should not ride the metro because we've hit the PSI limit.

crowded-commuter-train.jpg

One should not ride the Metro because...you may get kidnapped and never get a chance to play Metro 2033 ever again.

Count me in!

I would only ride the Metro if Chuck Norris was my personal bodyguard.

426.gif

As a proponent to public transportation, i would enjoy a copy of this game for two reason. First, to prepare for the future and the year 2033, and second, how to survive underground in the havens of the Metro.

They don't have metro's in the country...but I sure could use a GTX 460 and a copy of Metro 2033 to see what they look like...;).

Liquid Cool

Metro?!?! Why should I even bother riding the metro when I could rev it up and blast my sounds on my tricked out moped when I go a strollin' down post-apocalyptia. Heck, I even thug it up playing some N.W.A. with that!!!!

You should not ride the metro unless you ask him first. Damn, have some manners people! ....wait...

I like free stuff and my MSI 4890 hasn't let me down yet. :cool:

You should not ride the metro because there are people there sans pants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9La40WwO-lU

на метро народ катается без штанов!

Metro should definitely not be ridden during tourist season around the DC area (Cherry Blossom Festival, etc.) You are packed into a tin can like a sardine and those kids with the damn water guns just won't stop. I'll take the Japanese business men and criminals any day to a 1.5 hours DC metro ride during tourist season.

Why you shouldn't ride the metro...

With my earbuds in, and my laptop slowly burning through my pant legs, I sat calmly on the metro. People from all walks of life crowded what seats were available while others stood holding on for dear life. Across from me sat an older lady, hair pulled up, binocular glasses falling off and smell masked by too much perfume. She looked as if she was either asleep or dead.

The lights flickered and the train suddenly came to a halting stop. Emergency lighting snapped on and the place was illuminated by a dim pale yellow. Everyone was deathly quiet, unsure why we stopped, when the train felt as if it was hit an explosive. It rocked on to it's left wheels, before falling back into the track with extreme veracity. People had fallen, and they began to recollect themselves.

WIthin a few of the longest seconds, another explosion like hit smashed against the rectangular metal vehicle. This time a large gaping hole was left letting in the darkness of the metro tunnels. An indentation graffitied the wall opposite of the big hole. Strangely this guy...

agent_smith_poses04.jpg

arose from the floor below the indented wall. He straightened his black suit, pushed his black sunglasses back atop his nose, brushed the dirt off his shoulders and with ungodly speed jumped back outside of the tram. The people suddenly panicked and ran in droves out of the train.

My head must've been hit from the original hit against the train as I didn't follow the horde. Leaving three people sitting in the crippled train; me,

the old fallen asleep lady,

cast_oracle.jpg

and this crazy Asian guy,

2seraph2.jpg

The old lady said, "He's the one," and then quickly disappeared with the short Asian man in some backdoor.

Now it was only me, the demolished train, and the earth shattering explosions in the near distance. They were getting closer this time, so I decided it would be best to get out of the train. I jumped down, and was greeted by sheer awesomeness as the black suited figure from before assaulted another unknown man with jabs, punches and kicks with ungodly speed.

The unknown figure looked my way for a split second, and then jumped, doing a backwards summersault to my location. Just barely with the dim lighting was I able to make out who this man was...

4810705614_0192ea05ba_m.jpg

He looked at me, reached into his pocket, and handed me a red pill with his arm extended. Thoughts flashed into my head of a recent event involving roofies...I took the pill with my right hand, and the man (Kyle?!) jumped back into the fray. I popped the pill with a big gulp.

A slight burning sensation filled my face, as I awoke. The sun was beaming down on me, cooking me as I was sleeping. I was thankfully back above ground somehow. I quickly checked my pockets, I had my phone and wallet this time! Much was to be learned...Was it a dream? Was Kyle in the Matrix? Did I take roofies this time?

Most importantly, Why shouldn't I ride the metro? Because Kyle seems to be following me in all my stories! :confused: Also, you never know when you might have an encounter with old ladies, and the matrix.

Yea I just felt like writing a little bit this time! Some of the story mentions this post.

Thanks ~ King Icewind

Don't ride the Metro unless you want John Travolta to take you hostage and have Samuel L Jackson come to save you...

The reason you shouldn't ride the metro is because you'll never know when the nice old lady next to you might pull out a gun and rob you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back