Minecraft

I have a screenshot of it in my earlier post, and arr4ws does too, as he said we simply finished the "main" part of it, still have a lot of enviromental work to do.

lots of enviromental!

WHo started that fire? Oh oh!

javaw2010102422312175-vi.jpg

What the hell? Have you guys been noticing some random wild fires? I spent hours yesterday making a wooden tower, and I'm walking up to it today and the thing just sets itself on fire....I saw a fire yesterday when no one else was logged on...this is crazy.

What the hell? Have you guys been noticing some random wild fires? I spent hours yesterday making a wooden tower, and I'm walking up to it today and the thing just sets itself on fire....I saw a fire yesterday when no one else was logged on...this is crazy.

its actually an old screenshot i used to cover a double post .

That pic is from a good while back arr4ws. Ahh, memories of server crashing...

That pic is from a good while back arr4ws. Ahh, memories of server crashing...

yeah its actually the first sulseeker/hardcraft server. Greatone123 want to put it back up as a museum. I had fun crashing that server with fire!

for the last month or so I've only been getting 1 day off instead of 2, so I haven't had the time to get the other server up and running.

I have another box sitting here just for it.

So how do I go about getting whitelisted on the [H] server? Been playing Minecraft independently for quite some time now, and didn't realize there was a large [H] following.

My username is MavericK99966.

mave, just come on the server, IP should be some 5-10 pages back somewhere, and Greatone can whitelist you

So how do I go about getting whitelisted on the [H] server? Been playing Minecraft independently for quite some time now, and didn't realize there was a large [H] following.

My username is MavericK99966.

Well first you start by posting that you wanna be on the whitelist... then you also include your in game name... at that point you join... cause I added you :cool:

Are there any mods running on the server? I hopped on for a bit and started getting some resources, just wondering if there are any commands available to users.

Commands available:

/home help
/list

that's it. the home help gives you alist of the home commands available

Finally picked up Minecraft the other day. Can I get white listed?

User: SeanX2X

i really hope to see all the new people soon!

we always need more builder , i love to see what people come with!

anyone have dropbox that can refer me? don't they give extra space for that? I need a place to upload the maps.

I just grabbed the LB photorealism texture pack that has 256x256 textures instead of the standard 16x16 textures and man does it make the game look better.

If you can't get a bigger dropbox account, I can set you up with a subdomain or FTP account on one of my websites.

How much space do you need?

If you can't get a bigger dropbox account, I can set you up with a subdomain or FTP account on one of my websites.

How much space do you need?

Depends on if we want to archive or not.

I cropped the image down and compressed it to 6mb uncompressed we are saying 10x that. If I don't crop it u can 2x the size again. Then on top of that 2x it again if we want night shots or different angles multiply accordingly.

People of Hardcraft, please let me know if you have gray or black wool to spare. Also ink sacs would work. I need at least 187 more black wool and 67 more gray wool. Thanks!

This is what I'm working on:

hash_memorial_statue.jpg

dude , i have everything needed

just need the inksack.

i will hunt them down and add a chest for you near the statue

Holy shit that looks amazing! You did a helluva lot of work last night!

People of Hardcraft, please let me know if you have gray or black wool to spare. Also ink sacs would work. I need at least 187 more black wool and 67 more gray wool. Thanks!

This is truly amazing. Well done and what an awesome Hash memorial.
I am pretty pressed for time these days but I'll try to hop on the server on the weekend and see what's what.

Holy shit that looks amazing! You did a helluva lot of work last night!
Thanks! Yea, I decided to go all out and just get as much done as possible. I'm impatient like that.

all the wool is there dude!
Thanks!

This is truly amazing. Well done and what an awesome Hash memorial.
I am pretty pressed for time these days but I'll try to hop on the server on the weekend and see what's what.
Thanks Thuleman. arr4ws has done an amazing job with the rest of the memorial, so you should definitely stop by and check it out.

Back