Minecraft

Has the nether/hell been fixed yet in SMP, now that it's been 6 months since it was implemented? Too lazy to go and try it just to get disappointed if it doesn't work.

Has the nether/hell been fixed yet in SMP, now that it's been 6 months since it was implemented? Too lazy to go and try it just to get disappointed if it doesn't work.

not officially, but if you grab bukkit, you can run nether gates in SMP (you can also link multiple servers via nether gates/custom portals, which is a pretty cool feature if you have the servers to jump between)

This is the plugin that I'm currently using. It requires little to no configuration, so if you're new to bukkit and YML, it's easy to get up and running.

http://wiki.bukkit.org/Plugins:NetherGate

I run a server ;)

Herocraft: The Multiverse

I love minecraft, I just hate the community sometimes.

the community is ass...can't even stand to look into the minecraft forums.

I run my own server also for me, the wife, and a friend.

He is saying that ver 1.6 will have the nether in SMP

will be great to see another thing available in SP finally make it's way to MP, lets just hope it doesn't come with a huge list of new bugs.

Wow, been a while since any posts in here. My god is this game addicting, I had no idea of how involved this game can really be.

Most of us have moved over to the hard-gaming section. We have an official thread over there for the hard server.

Should check it out.

Okay.. Well it is out of date from the update that I have. I suppose I will have to wait for updates before I join people on it

I dunno if he will be joining me. Not sure either TheOneKnownAsMe cause I haven't played in a while and I'm just now opened the game and got the latest update. but the server says it is out of date.

If you're still playing the original "Java Edition" of Minecraft you will be required to have a Microsoft account to play the game starting March 10. If you still play the game and have yet to migrate your Mojang account, this is your last chance to do so.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/last-call-voluntarily-migrate-java-accounts
Yeah, it forced me to convert my account a couple of days ago. I always ignore the warning but this wouldn't let me.

Nice necro bump.

Back