Let's see your mug...

Wow... In the future will husbands be talking to their wives about this "silly folding project" of theirs? :D

I'm sure there's more women folding under the [H] banner out there. I think it's awesome that more are signing up to the folding addiction. :)

Edit: Just realized I don't have a mug shot of me yet. I'll go look for one. ;)

okey 2 girls from how many folders? from 1826?
that's like a 0,0011 ratio !!!! :eek: :D
Actually, the number of active folders is about 1300, but it's still a pretty low ratio.

Actually, the number of active folders is about 1300, but it's still a pretty low ratio.

Yes ladies, you have your pick from some of the most [H]ard bachelors the folding scene has ever seen...

We may have to do a [H]ard tournament...like a Thunderdome... :p;):D:D

So that thread over at your forum was a lie? You would dare LIE on the internet? NO WAY!!!
Yes, I recall a thread at OC.com about nitteo being a girl, isn't that right nitteo? BTW, nitteo is Japanese, correct?

Hey nits (nitteo): (not to be confused with, from what I understand, little bugs that need to be combed out of your hair with a fine tooth comb :eek: )

Are you really one of the folding females ? :confused:

We gots dos (2) fine young ladies folding for the [H]orde :p

Maybe they could give you some tips on folding as a female, being a heterosexual male I don't know if there's any difference in female foldin' vs male foldin' (I've always been taught it's better to be safe than sorry when dealing with the opposite sex :p )

Not that it's any of my business, but are you a Japanese Geisha ?

Well, Guess it time I post my Photo Up ... So you can see what EvilAlchemist looks like

Me and the Girlfriend about 6 months ago
Haywood2.jpg

This was taken about 1 1/2 ago .... my roomate at the time (also a cop) started making these loud noises in the other room ..
and i was about to go on duty .... did not know what was going on ... and then he took this picture .....
Haywood1.JPG

So ... lesson here .. don't try and "D" me .....\

talking about Japanese and folding reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5AWQ5aBjgE

Hey eSLIe, in all seriousness I just thought this poster "nitteo" was a wanabe comedian that should keep his day job and that he was a guy from another folding team tryin' be cute. If I'm wrong I seriously appologize, I might be dumb, but I ain't stupid and I ain't stupid enough to insult a young lady. :eek:

Ya know, a womans scorn and all that jazz :D

Hey that's a cool vid, bein' a little hard of hearin' I don't even have speakers hooked up to any of my boxen. (a real bummer watching videos) And bein' a batchelor for many moons (as much my fault as my ex wife's) I figure why fold anything when you just gots to unfold it to wear it. :p

Wow EvilAlchemist :eek:, seein' that piece and your "make my day" scowl I definitely needs stay on your good side.

BTW, nice lookin' girlfriend you gots there. :)

I'm so manly and handsome, I know. No need to tell me!

841550894_l.jpg

:p I'm also new to folding.. just started a few days ago (As you can tell by my badge ;)) Keep having a problem (On both my new computer and old one) where every time a WU finishes, F@H closes :( Trying to figure out why still. Anyways, it's nice to be part of this :)

That seems like a lot of work units for so little points. Is something wrong? 255 points and 17 work units seems wrong. What client are you running?

p.s. welcome to the Team! Is there a welcome thread somewhere else?

That seems like a lot of work units for so little points. Is something wrong? 255 points and 17 work units seems wrong. What client are you running?

From this site (http://folding.stanford.edu/English/Download)
I chose:
Windows 2000/XP/Vista Graphical client 5.03

Same client on both computers.. Should I have chosen something else?

From this site (http://folding.stanford.edu/English/Download)
I chose:
Windows 2000/XP/Vista Graphical client 5.03

Same client on both computers.. Should I have chosen something else?

Run the SMP client

My main box with one of my Q6600's gets ~ 3200-4000 points per day running 2X SMP clients (depends on what WU they are working on some give better ppd) I also have a good OC on this Q6600. (3.4Ghz)

Run the SMP client

My main box with one of my Q6600's gets ~ 3200-4000 points per day running 2X SMP clients (depends on what WU they are working on some give better ppd) I also have a good OC on this Q6600. (3.4Ghz)

Been trying to figure out which client that is.. Is it one on this page (http://folding.stanford.edu/English/DownloadWinOther)?
Windows: V5 Beta SMP clients
Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008 SMP client console version 5.91 beta6 ????

Edit: I started a new thread.. still having problems ;)

Actually, there is nothing wrong from my figures. It looks like she has mainly gotten the 15 pointers. If you do the math it comes out exactly.

However, I do suggest she try the SMP client on the quad of course.

Actually, there is nothing wrong from my figures. It looks like she has mainly gotten the 15 pointers. If you do the math it comes out exactly.

However, I do suggest she try the SMP client on the quad of course.

Trying to get the SMP client to install... but having trouble still :(

Well...damn, it's about time brother:)

And you weren't jokin' around when you said I had a couple of years on you...... Bahh... your pic makes me feel like an old man:p

And welcome to the others....glad to see your mugs here and it's nice to have you all folding with us!!

Fold On!!!

Me in Alaska in Sep '06:
2453794865_b82cf85f97.jpg

Me and my wife in Napa, CA in Feb '07 (right after we got married)
2453807697_fb5b1abd4f.jpg

Yes, I still wear that same hat. It's my favorite. Given to me by my little brother when visting Alaska in the first pic.

I met my wife on Match.com. She's not so fond of telling everyone that, but I am :) Neither one of us were looking for a long term relationship. She was in it for the free meals and well I was in it for less than chivalrous reasons.

She is supportive of folding and has given the OK to get more "D" when I get my new job.

I fold because I lost my mom to cancer. My wife lost her dad to cancer (he was only 34).

ps. pictures are showing up as links and not photos. lost my password to imageshack and very new to flickr. anyone know what I'm supposed to do to get the picture itself and NOT a link?

pps. forget it. obviously got it right this time :)

Hey capreppy those pics work copacetic for me (you did get it right), even though my boxen almost had a heart attack when I opened another pic on this forum, a certain "April fools" thing :rolleyes: I seriously and honestly appologize if I insulted anyone and if that's a "real" lady :) )

On the Match.com thing I'm not at all that familiar with it. But who give's a sh*t how you and your wife met, as long as you did meet. ;)

On the "hat" thing, I can definitely dig that. I've worn the same old, faded and sometimes wrinkled hat for a couple of years now and, it too, is my favorite :p )

I honestly sympathize with you losing your Mom, I had the same experience losing my real Mom to that awful disease cancer. :(

Good bein' on the same foldin' team as you and "keep on keepin' on foldin'" :)

I just realized I have thousands of pics of everyone except me.

Summer '06 is the most recent I could find:mad:

1073411441_l.jpg

Back