Let's see your mug...

digital_exhaust

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - May 2008
Okay... I want to see your mug guys...

Yamaki posted a picture of himself in this thread, and it got me thinking, I think we should all do the same... Sort of a "put a face to the name" kind of thing...

I'll start...

There you go, that's me and amethyst_dragon in Key West having more fun than we should have, but damn.. it was worth it:)

I'm glad to be setting an example around here ;)

I recall a thread with relic's hairy legs one by one, and a huge "CENSORED" in the center, then the full pic...nah, must have just been a nightmare.

Meh, okay. I tend to avoid cameras, but here's a pic that was snagged during the summer:

picuh9.jpg
[/URL]

The little guy is my son, and not me. Obviously, I suppose...

Okay, this is me. I'm the one on the left, the tall one, not the short asian one (though, he is a good friend).

me.jpg

(I'm a violinist, not a cellist)

128, why not the pic of you in a tuxedo ??? You look more handsome in it ???

In a more serious note, here's mine :

DSCF1266.jpg

;)

Thats me in the center checking my shirt. The red panda AE86 on the left was mine.

IMG_7571.JPG

My hobby...
IMG_9039.JPG

IMG_8914.JPG

This is my 07 Ranger when my car isnt raceable.
IMG_4377.JPG

Do I have to post the pic of me watering the PC agian? hehe

I think I've found jesus (just grow your beard a bit and you'll be good to go)

Jesus, or Jim Morrison?

My favorite story......(yeah, that's my husband..love him to death.)
So, the story goes... He was a general manager for several mechanic shops. One of the shops he managed, was in a pretty crappy part of town. A few homeless people hung around behind the dumpster at this particular shop. Everyday, my husband would go out to the dumpster, you know..to throw out garbage, or whatever...but everyday, one of the homeless guys would greet him and say "hey Jimmy!! How's it goin' man?" This went on for weeks....finally, my husband asked him..."Man..why do you keep calling me Jimmy?"
The homeless guy replied..."I can't decide if you look more like Jesus Christ, or Jim Morrison......"
Unfortunately...due to extreme, life altering measures....the hair is gone....we must take a moment of silence and mourn.......

(He's still damn good lookin'....)

Okay, I'll actually post a pic. For those of you with a Genmay sub, you've probably already seen it.

shavedheadku6.jpg

Keep in mind, a day or two before I took that pic, I naturally curly long hair that went down to my shoulder blades. My son looked at me funny for two days and some of the people I work with didn't recognize me for about three days. I did this a while back and I'm still getting comments from people about it.

Alright, here I go... Like I said I'll get some when I was interviewed ;)

Am all dressy for my sister's wedding...
DSC02600.jpg

Am with a hottie, I need to go after her!
Ron_Leigh-Ann097.jpg

Am seen teaching in Tanzania, East Africa
IMG_0951.jpg

My Tanzania Class
IMG_0980.jpg

After a dirty day safaring
IMG_0757.jpg

EPIC MOJO CONSUMED PRIOR TO NOON AT SAFARI
IMG_0112.jpg

2ND EPIC
IMG_0111.jpg

And I should note this -> Don't drink in excess of five liters before noon and don't get stoned as well... -_-

Looks good smoke:p I'll dig one up here soon..... getting the new main PC up.

We be upgrading!

Here is a pic... almost a year old, but one of my favs.

meandjen.jpg

I've been told to tell you this is the one whose wrath I fear.

Sorry somewhat Ironic is we tell our kids not to post their pictures, but adults do it at a drop of a hat! Sorry part of being an IT internal auditor, just caught me funny with this is all..

I know I have an F'd up view of things sometimes.

Well yes, but we tell that to our kids so some stalker doesn't come do nasty sex things to them. I'd love some stalker to come do nasty sex things to me. As long as she was hot. :D

Note the she there, the guys can have someone else :p

Sorry somewhat Ironic is we tell our kids not to post their pictures, but adults do it at a drop of a hat! Sorry part of being an IT internal auditor, just caught me funny with this is all..

I know I have an F'd up view of things sometimes.

LOL, I totally agree with you but the difference is that we can discern what is right and what is not as adults. Kids cannot do that as well... I'm also well versed in Internet Security and I give classes on them.

Anyway, I'm not really the kind to show off but for a good cause, I'm willing to risk that :D

Damn, most ot you farkers are almost as ugly as I am.
I'll need to get a new pic, no sense in posting the one lethal always posts. ;)

Here's one of me that hopefully won't scare the rats, but may attract the cats.
Shot in Mulege, Baja Sur, Mexico.

Celerator.jpg

Fold on!

Celerator, you can slap young teammates with that fish when they slack while folding :D

Back