Just got them!!

DBZ33

Gawd
Finally got my GTX 690's. Two are for me, however a friend of mine also wanted one so i ordered another one when I saw it in stock late at night. Now he says he cant afford it so the EVGA one is going on EBAY. Can't wait to get them running.

GTX690.jpg

If you feel like being generous there are probably a number of people on this forum that would snag that up in FS/FT.

I really hope you have a window on your rig. It would be an injustice not to see those beautiful things. :)

Is the asus 690 worth the premium? Do you mean in comparison to other 690s? All 690s are made by nvidia and AIB makers can't modify them at all. Just get whatever you can find! They're extremely rare.

Is the asus 690 worth the premium? Do you mean in comparison to other 690s? All 690s are made by nvidia and AIB makers can't modify them at all. Just get whatever you can find! They're extremely rare.

Compare to the evga i mean but they look like nvidia reference because op got two asus over evga

Congrats DBZ33, that's a hell of a setup! As others have suggested, I would put some thought into posting your spare 690 here on the forums. You might end up with more in your pocket by avoiding Ebay's fees.

Can you spare 2000 dollars for me to play some vidya games? :D

Got rid of the 40" LCD and went with 3 27" hi res monitors. I'm just finishing my Evga Sr-2 dual hex system. Was waiting for some parts.

Bad ass. This thing is going to fly! Would love to see some build pics when you are done.

Got rid of the 40" LCD and went with 3 27" hi res monitors. I'm just finishing my Evga Sr-2 dual hex system. Was waiting for some parts.
So you're going to run 7680x1440 (or whatever it's bezel corrected to) on 2x GTX 690's? Please share your experience here!

People are struggling to get one and you bought 3? What a fucker you are.

:p

Just kidding, enjoy!

Dude, he's your FRIEND and you're selling it on ebay??? Spot him. Make him buy you beer for the next, oh, 43 years. And not just in bars, but call him and have him bring a cold case to your place whenever the thirst hits you.

Dude, he's your FRIEND and you're selling it on ebay??? Spot him. Make him buy you beer for the next, oh, 43 years. And not just in bars, but call him and have him bring a cold case to your place whenever the thirst hits you.

43 years, now come on. $1k worth of decent beer at a decent bar is only a few hundred beers, which is a weekend for some.;)

DBZ33: Wow, amazing setup, can you post pics when you get everything built?

Back