Jerker Gallery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
peacetilence said:
I think its an older model. It's 30 cheaper and offers more horizontal space than the other jerker though it doesn't have the extended bars to add a top shelf nor does it have the front cut out.

That doesn't mean it's an older version. That's just mean your is a different model. How much did you get yours for? I got the same desk and I got it for $100 three or four months ago.

vat said:
That doesn't mean it's an older version. That's just mean your is a different model. How much did you get yours for? I got the same desk and I got it for $100 three or four months ago.

99 a couple of weeks ago + 10 for the cpu holder + 30 for the shelf and 10+ for the keyboard holder (returned the shelf and keyboard holder), the other jerker was like 129, its kind of narrow imo but I guess makes up for it with the top shelf if you're lacking horizontal space. I can't believe how much they charge for the drawer add on though. $50 when you can buy a seperate much larger stand-alone drawer for the same price or cheaper.

I didn't know they have a shelf for this desk. If you can, could you please provide me with the link to the shelf? Because I don't want to take another hour trip to there without getting anything. Thanks

Edit: But make sure it's for the Jerker that you have though because that's what I have. Thanks

HRslammR said:
i always get such the wrong idea in my head when i see this topic line :(

8ball said:
untitled.jpg

LoL....

There is a shelf that screws on to the side as well. You can use if for a printer, cpu etc. I bought one but also bought one of those antonious or whatever they're called drawers with a wood top for 28 bucks and will use that for a printer instead.

I hate my jerker. It's wobbly and the back two legs are about to break off from weight :mad:
wobbles.jpg

It does what it's supposed to though... I need some drawers/shelves
after.jpg

I also need an LCD for desk space, I can't fit a 8.5X11 in front of the monitor :( Oh well, it's an excuse not to do homework

eetoi said:
I hate my jerker. It's wobbly and the back two legs are about to break off from weight :mad:
wobbles.jpg

after.jpg

I also need an LCD for desk space, I can't fit a 8.5X11 in front of the monitor :( Oh well, it's an excuse not to do homework

for some reason this looks like something ikea wouldnt sell. my jerker is strong, i can stand on it (i stood on it once to hang stuff on my wall.) I weigh about 150lbs. Ill have to take pictures of my new setup later!! :)

eetoi said:

[IMG]
I also need an LCD for desk space, I can't fit a 8.5X11 in front of the monitor :( Oh well, it's an excuse not to do homework[/QUOTE]That's not a jerker.

LOL it's an imitation jerker, sorry, I'm still a n00b. Gah, my friend said any desk with that style is a jerker. My apologies :p

Same pic from Show LCD thread. I have wanted one of these desks for a very long time but could not afford the shipping. When IKEA open'd their store in Atlanta this summer, I happily made the two hour trip. My only regret is not buying some of the little extras.

desktop.jpg

Once I my power backup arrives I will do more wire management :)

^^^
lol, first thing I noticed in that pic was the fact that its my keyboard and mouse.. Nice desk though. I might end up getting one if I can get to Calgary sometime..

:)

The best feature for me is that I can make the desk fit a height that works for me.

Speaking of mouse and keyboard.... I'm trying to decide if I want to buy a g7 and keyboard or wait and see if it drops in price around Christmas. (other tab has it in basket ready to order)

hey sui, that setup is sick, its clever how you used that shelf, and got damn it want that monitor so bad, how much did you get yours for if you dont mind me asking??? ahhh i cant find my jerker pics...

Can I request a picture of a jerker with dual 24" Dells?

I think im going to get a jerker with the shelves and then a regular table jerker to put next to it.

those 20s fit on there really nice, 24"s looks like it would be perfect. I think im going to get dual 20's tho.

I will join the Jerker elite very soon, placed my order last night for the long 63" table, w00t!

I just bought 2 of the black wide ones this weekend (and 4 Signum cable managers, 2 shelves, a lamp, and a partridge in a pear tree). I just assembled them and will take pics when they have all my crap on them...

:D

Can anyone show me a site that sells jerkers? I need a new desk... and about 1 or 2 years I am going to buy my own gaming rig... So i need a desk that can hold a CRT and a Gaming Rig...

X_VADER_X said:
So i need a desk that can hold a CRT and a Gaming Rig...

Get the one thats deeper and shorter in width, you will thank me later... crt = TEH DESKPACE WASTER

I got a jerker i believe...use it for studying...might put my rig on it when i get the add on components....

Om1kron said:
old set up.

DSC02294.jpg

new set up.

newdesk.jpg

jerker ftw

Hey on your new setup where did you get that extra shelf thing. I've been looking for something like that for a long time. Any help would be great!

Nomikal said:

You lose, as asked in countless pm's sent to me...

Originally Posted by Om1kron
Quote:
if you could give me the product names, that would be great
is it this one? http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...600*15870*16129

Yes its the jerker desk in black, it also has a drawer attachment you can buy seperately.

Quote:
also, when u have your keyboard tucked away, do you have enough space to do your any written work?

Plenty, this is a pretty long desk, and thats why I wanted it. I had the other model of the jerker and it wasnt wide enough to accomodate for all of the crap that gets piled on my desk..

The shelf the monitor sits on is called Jarpen.

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...198*15637*15648

The black totally matches the desk's

I cant find the stilts for that shelf on ikea.com they dont have a section for handles and such.

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...productId=58612

thats the keyboard tray.

The stilts that are attached to that shelf are not listed on ikeas website. They were in the section where I got the shelf. I cannot recall the name of them for the life of me and I dont have the receipt handy anywhere either.

Dr. X said:
That setup is begging for a black monitor.

oh but it has one, i think i updated to show the new pic. and i still need to update since i switched back to a black keyboard. lets see if i can find the pic for ya:

fpw_infront_on.jpg

and

fpw_full.jpg

haha, when i saw the title of this thread the first thing that came to mind was the desk at ikea and i cant believe thats what it is.

i almost got a jerker, but ened up with a jonas cause the jerker diddnt match my room and it was really deep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back