intel Z68 mATX and mini ITX thread

Looks interesting. That slot on the back looks kind of troublesome being right near the screw hole for the CPU... Are the slots either side or stacked? :confused:
 
interesting board , dont know if i trust the brand though.

atlest that is one board manufacturer that has adopted the right cpu socket placement for itx builds(not bloody next to the PCIe slot)
 
I just got the AsRock Pro 3-M yesterday with a 2500K. This is my first SFF board and so far I'm loving it! got the 2500K going at 4.4GHz so far, and it looks like it can take more. Just need to get a smaller case more suitable for the board now.
 
I noticed that the board lists 1x mPCIe and 1x mSATA, I imagine that the full-length on the front of the board is the mSATA, but I wonder if it is dual-standard capable?

Giada is typically bargain basement, so the price should be pretty nice compared to the other two on the market.
 
interesting board , dont know if i trust the brand though.

atlest that is one board manufacturer that has adopted the right cpu socket placement for itx builds(not bloody next to the PCIe slot)

That's the first thing I noticed I hope Asus and Gigabyte take note . This is the proper socket placement for a mitx board, not right up against the freakin pci-e slot.
I'd have no problem buying a board from Giada, I've heard good things.
 
Back
Top