Intel Retail Edge "Summer Deal" 2014

I ordered my 4770k to go with my msi gaming 7 z97 board that i just put in a new case for a new build WOOHOO for spending money

don't try to sell in this thread, you're just gonna get it locked up.

Last edited:
Looking for a 4930k for around $400 if anyone is interested in selling. Please PM!

Looking for a 4930k for around $400 if anyone is interested in selling. Please PM!

God... I hope they start banning people like you. Keep it out of the fucking thread. Youve been on [h] this long and dont know this yet? Cant fix stupid obviously............

There are plenty of things you can do to gain the 25k points. Do the certifications. You can get somewhere around 30-40k points just from those.

fyi i was mindlessly doing the 100chip activities hoping to get 25,000 chips, my dumbass didnt realize i only needed 50 completed activities

34OodbV.jpg

oh well, ordered the 4770k for my new mini itx build

any one get a shipping email from intel yet ?

Nope and both of my orders are some of the lowest order #'s i've seen. I have even checked the FedEx page track by reference # using the order # and nothing shows yet. However this isn't abnormal, at least for me. I usually receive the shipments before I get tracking info.

Nope and both of my orders are some of the lowest order #'s i've seen. I have even checked the FedEx page track by reference # using the order # and nothing shows yet. However this isn't abnormal, at least for me. I usually receive the shipments before I get tracking info.

Same for me, hoping that is the case i have everything ready for my build minus a CPU :)

for the record I signed up for this but no email my inventory job at Walmart must not be good enough.

for the record I signed up for this but no email my inventory job at Walmart must not be good enough.

Fax them a copy of your pay statement

Haha, yeah. For some reason faxing works better than anything else. You would think a technology company like Intel could make the app work the way it is supposed to. And they don't care what you do at Walmart, they just need to know you do. :D

They have an instant online verification system in place. Did you try that?

I re-registered hope it works this time =)

My store was on the list I mean the stock holders store...

I'm in DA club now (with instant veri) LOL if anything I'll buy a CPU and sell it.
How do I watch the videos I can just get the quizs and hell if I know how to answer em.

Last edited:
I've never been so brain damaged in my life from these videos =)

I guess I have three months to go......better off just paying full price srly...

To qualify for Producer Status, complete at least one of the following tasks:

Complete 50 Learning activities (does not include Certification Learning activities) in the last six months.

Be active on the Program Website for the last three consecutive months by completing at least three Learning activities each month (does not include Certification Learning activities).

Earn 25,000 Chips in the last six months.

Maybe there is a reason you are working where you are at....................

You dont have 3 months to go. Accumulate 25,000 chips or complete 50 learning activities as well as complete the 12 (I think?) learning activities associated w/ the deal and you will be able to buy.

Will take a couple hours. Do the 25,000 chips by completing the "Certification" programs.

ah ok

Walmart is one bad MOFO =) I give credit to anyone who attempted to work there..
There is a reason I work there money....

Some videos don't work in IE 11 not sure wtf is up with that..

I had active X filtering checked off cause BF4 had problems with the server browser.

One day on black Friday there were two different versions of the X-box one.
A customer asked what is the difference.
The guy goes one has better graphics =)

If anyone wants to sell me one of those chips for a decent markup over quoted prices, I am interested. Hit me a PM.

This Intel Retail Edge program is mind numbing at best =) I have like 18,000 points I clicked though a thousand pages need 25,000 points just to buy something. Failed the first test for 4,000 points no way will I be able to pass it with my luck. retake it ever 7 days Cheat sheet anyone?

Think I'm a AMD fan for life after this vicious cycle.

I did it mound of eyestrain later of the same questions =)
finally a Producer...
I'm a producer think I'll pick up a 4470K just because the Motherboards are more stable...

LOL two more vidoes to watch....

after tax and everything it's 129.00 so if you could sell for 300.00 on the evil bay you would make a nice profit...

I might have to go intel now but not sure really might sell it just to buy a graphics card.

Last edited:
I did it mound of eyestrain later of the same questions =)
finally a Producer...
I'm a producer think I'll pick up a 4470K just because the Motherboards are more stable...

LOL two more vidoes to watch....

after tax and everything it's 129.00 so if you could sell for 300.00 on the evil bay you would make a nice profit...

I might have to go intel now but not sure really might sell it just to buy a graphics card.

Do you seriously have some sort of brain damage? You have seen other members say to NOT TALK ABOUT SELLING THESE OUT IN THE OPEN. Your babbling senseless monologue is just :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ummm ok whatever your problem is......
I paid for it...bum I can tell your a Intel fan...

Last edited:
ummm ok whatever your problem is......
I paid for it...bum I can tell your a Intel fan...

You paid for it, but you're babbling about selling it for a profit which is against the TOS and is going to get the thread locked.

Buy your chip. Use it if you want. Sell it on Fleabay if you don't want to use it and just don't tell anyone.

Back