• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

In-game screeshots thread

ks96ak62vr660zlruw4k.png


"...What have I done?"
 
I'ma be a nice person before anyone else comes and tell you not to quote *all* the screenshots when you only have a question about one.

And Main Menu > Achievements > there should be "Show progress in HUD"-marker or something.

Thanks, I apologize. I'll remember that next time.
 
looks good.what mods are you using?

I'm using ultra mode with a few distance and .ini tweaks. The main visual difference is with the View distance mod v.2, and the Clear Skies mod combination, with HDR on. I'm also using some high resolution texture packs, but I don't like the modified 'landscape' files, so those are just standard.

This is on a GTX285, but it did run on a 8800GTS before I updated. Of course not on the highest settings.
 
I'm using ultra mode with a few distance and .ini tweaks. The main visual difference is with the View distance mod v.2, and the Clear Skies mod combination, with HDR on. I'm also using some high resolution texture packs, but I don't like the modified 'landscape' files, so those are just standard.

This is on a GTX285, but it did run on a 8800GTS before I updated. Of course not on the highest settings.

im just using the high res texture mod

8583d13cb6d731bdd4e3466fd6e97f22460a3684.png


326e897259f4276372a166e9908d71f8981087ff.png
 
Looks good! I also like that sun ray mod, it's too bad it turns off if you go inside and come out again. I guess that's an engine bug or something.
 
Got Halo Combat Evolved working across three monitors, check it out :D
I made thumbnails this time because I got complaints about the GIGANTIC Fallout 3 screenshots. Hehe.

Some stuff from the intro cinematic:
.
.
.

In-game shots:
.
.


Edit: Just discovered MameUI now supports triple-monitor. Decided to give it a spin using Darius (classic arcade game which originally had a triple-monitor cabinet).
.
 
It is dreamfall. More of an interactive story than a game but it is still one of the best told stories in a game i have experianced. I also cant wait for a squeal. :)
 
Here's some more triple-monitor goodness. Devil May Cry 4 running max settings at 5040x1050.

.
.
 
Dude, those DMC4 pics are CRAZY. Too bad with 3 monitors you'd still have panels blocking it from being one actually view.
 
Three monitors is the way to go though. No division in the middle. Only on the periphery. Is there a guide around for setting up 3 monitors on a nvidia card? I imagine you need two graphics cards (non-sli) to do this, no?
 
Dude, those DMC4 pics are CRAZY. Too bad with 3 monitors you'd still have panels blocking it from being one actually view.
It's not that bad, actually. I hardly notice the divisions anymore.

Three monitors is the way to go though. No division in the middle. Only on the periphery. Is there a guide around for setting up 3 monitors on a nvidia card? I imagine you need two graphics cards (non-sli) to do this, no?
There are two ways to set it up. The first solution is the Matrox TripleHead2Go, which splits up a single DVI output into three. Problem is, the box costs about $250 and it's limited to a maximum resolution of 1680x1050 @ 57Hz per-monitor.

A much more flexible software solution is available, called SoftTH. SoftTH allows you to use a secondary video card to handle your 3rd monitor. Only your primary video card will be doing any rendering, so the secondary card can be just about anything (I use a GTX260 for my primary and an 8400GS for my secondary). SoftTH does not share the resolution limitation with its Matrox counterpart, and can be run as high as 2560x1600 per-monitor. It's probably worth noting that SoftTH will perform best with Nvidia cards, since the current Release Candidate for version 1.09 supports a new CUDA accelerated frame-copy mode which increases performance greatly.

Both solutions will work with SLI, but you'll need a 3rd card (outside of the SLI set) to handle the extra monitors with SoftTH.
 
The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria, Book 7: The Leaves of Lorien (gah that's a mouthful) free DLC came out today...here are a couple shots of it:

Climbing Cerin Amroth in search of Frodo Baggins:

ScreenShot00018_o.jpg


Riding toward Caras Galadhon, in search of Boromir.

ScreenShot00019_o.jpg


It's a very pretty wood.
 
Some strangeness attempting to make Guitar Hero work correctly across three monitors:

.

The game is seriously bugged at resolutions wider than a 16:9 aspect ratio. Guess it'll have to stay single-monitor (not that it's a huge loss for a game like this).
 
that new TR game looks pretty damn good... I mean, epic rendered boobs aside.. the rest looks nice also. :)
 
This is the only shot I felt worth posting. It's from years ago when Oblivion first came out.

oblivion44b.gif
 
Awesome thread. Can't wait to play Tomb Raider Underworld. Debating about going through Anniversary first though.
I loved the story push in Legend and I'm afraid Anni won't have much. What do you think?

My first in game hump. There would be many more. (UTsomething)
1.jpg


We lost, but I didn't feel so bad. If only I could post her vocal...erm...announcements? (UT2004)
utchic.jpg


Headshot!! The UT announcer voice has never been the same. :(
12.jpg


Left4Rave (Left 4 Dead)
pinkpolygons.jpg


LAN play = 5 ping (Yes, it feels different. It felt even snappier on a guy's 170hz refresh rate tank of a monitor!) (Left 4 Dead)
l4d_vs_farm05_cornfield0007.jpg


BLLALAAAAAGGGHGGHHHHHH!!!! (Left 4 Dead)
l4d_vs_hospital01_apartment0000-1.jpg


Ownage #1. (Left 4 Dead)
l4d_vs_hospital01_apartment0002.jpg


Ownage #2. (Left 4 Dead)
duelfall.jpg


Ownage #3. (Left 4 Dead)
duelhunter.jpg


I'm just gonna leave this one up to you guys. :p (Left 4 Dead)
l4d_vs_hospital04_interior0001.jpg


Yeah, I'm not really sure what killed me either. (TF2)
deathbygibs.jpg


Damn.
BSODonP5B001.jpg


At least they're done w/ ferries. Although I'm pretty sure the ATI chic would tear her up. (Adrienne Curry?)
screenshot3.jpg


Ouch. What's better than hearing a fellow player get owned @ a LAN?
Why making a funny screenshot of your victory and passing it around to all the others and hearing their laughter of course.
Why the only thing worse would be a cock shot. (F.E.A.R.)
stevesnuts.jpg


First encounter w/ F.E.A.R. and it's water + bullet = splash good times.
FEARSPDemo2005-08-1101-58-25-18.jpg


No, it's not a LAN party. It's training for an old job of mine. No he didn't make it.
Lance2.jpg


You fail Nvidia. (BF2 sandbags from outer space)
BF2warblingsandbags.jpg


You fail again Nvidia. (8800 GTX, Splinter Cell 3?)
spda.jpg


You continue to fail Nvidia. (8800 GTX, HL2...wtf, I remember that being a good card?)
fog.jpg


And finally, the granddaddy of them all. The dismemberment command. Only a true Jedi can master the force needed to pull off this classic screenshot. (Jedi Knight 2)
d9002629.jpg
 
Back
Top