• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

In-game screeshots thread

With everyone posting Oblivion screenshots, figured I'd join in :D

.
.
.
.


I've also customized the game's UI to be more triple-monitor-friendly. Everything from the main HUD to dialog options have all been moved from the left monitor to the center monitor where they're more accessible, and loading screens have been expanded so they fill all three monitors.
Of course, I also started with the DarNified UI Mod as a base, as it offers some general enhancements over the default UI that I also wanted to include.

.
 
Crysis on very high detail...
crysisscreen.jpg
 
Krenum that looks pretty sweet. A little too shiny for my tastes in those shots though lol
 
screenshot0vtc.png


Got the new Fo3 material and started a new savegame the other day. I'm completely unskilled with everything, yet the Man Opener chews through bad guys like nobody's business.
 
Yeah the Trogs were really easy to kill, just a couple hits with a combat knife. I expected more. :[
 
Some GRID:

GRID2009-03-2916-56-05-79.jpg


GRID2009-03-2916-56-40-57.jpg


GRID2009-03-2916-56-12-14.jpg


GRID2009-03-2916-56-51-96.jpg


Some Half Life 2 HD:

hl22009-03-3118-37-08-16.jpg


hl22009-03-3118-25-44-24.jpg


hl22009-03-3118-36-00-12.jpg


hl22009-03-3118-34-13-32.jpg


hl22009-03-3118-42-10-02.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks awesome mashie.

I triple box EVE on 3 1680X1050 screens, but damn I'd love to run 3 @ 2560X1600 :)
 
Wow...Eve online huh? I know it's an MMosomethingorother, but those screenies have me interested! :eek:
 
Well, I just took these to show a friend tomorrow, and it'll be easier to send the swine one link rather than several.







I spend as much time admiring the visuals as I do playing the damn game
 
Wanna tell us what game that is? :/
Edit: Age of Conan, hadn't seen it's UI before.
 
Krenum - Man those HL2 screenshots are getting me excited for HL2 Episode 3
 
Wow! That is a lot of empty space on that D2 screen! I like the huge map though, and you could play the whole thing with your inventory screen out!
 
Wow! That is a lot of empty space on that D2 screen! I like the huge map though, and you could play the whole thing with your inventory screen out!

Na just took the screenshot that way for you too see how much room there is. But I guess you could :p
 
Diablo 2 1680 D3D screenies :D

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/krenum/D2MultiResGame2009-04-0815-40-09-80.jpg[/IMG



[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/krenum/D2MultiResGame2009-04-0815-39-48-25.jpg[/IMG



[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb137/krenum/D2MultiResGame2009-04-0815-43-08-40.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Any way I could find out how you're running that? widescreengamingforum.com doesn't have any info :confused:
 
Any way I could find out how you're running that? widescreengamingforum.com doesn't have any info :confused:

here you go , just install the .exe and additional files you downloaded into your Diablo II directory and run the exe. Should be called "D2Multires game". ***Make sure you have the latest version 1.12*** They say that you can't run it in 1680x1050 in Direct 3D, but I am and its working fine, occasionally I will get a error and have to restart the game , but its a small price to pay for widescreen goodness :). Have fun!

you can get it here.http://files.filefront.com/D2MultiRes+v102zip/;11874128;/fileinfo.html

Link provided by : http://phrozenkeep.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51560
 
Last edited:
That was before any mods besides a LOD replacer. I've since installed some better resolution flora mod and QTP3, even though it makes everything look plastic.
 
Some CoD:WaW screens in 2560x1600 with max settings and 2xAA i believe, not sure on AF the ATI CCC is being funny and not showing me 3D options.

Just had a run through of these levels for the first time and took a bunch of shots, some quite well timed, captured with fraps into jpg so theres some nasty jpg compression but helps with not needing to edit/save them and they load faster...enjoy.

codwaw2009041001131281.jpg



codwaw2009041001164642.jpg



codwaw2009041001174401.jpg



codwaw2009041001191027.jpg



codwaw2009041001203978.jpg



codwaw2009041001215207.jpg



codwaw2009041001285453.jpg



codwaw2009041001351097.jpg



codwaw2009041001352113.jpg



codwaw2009041001352258.jpg



codwaw2009041001464231.jpg



codwaw2009041001470368.jpg



codwaw2009041001471514.jpg



codwaw2009041001532238.jpg



codwaw2009041001540796.jpg



codwaw2009041001551465.jpg



codwaw2009041001571109.jpg



codwaw2009041002002383.jpg



codwaw2009041002033252.jpg



codwaw2009041002051930.jpg
 
AHHH these screens are killing my pc, lol (my work PC, not the one in the sig, hahaha oops)
 
How'd you get D2 to look so good at that res? I remember once reinstalling it, and the 800x600 limit looked so ugly on my lcd. Thanks.
 
How'd you get D2 to look so good at that res? I remember once reinstalling it, and the 800x600 limit looked so ugly on my lcd. Thanks.

Does you LCD use DVI? If so I know a way to fix that.
 
How about some triple-monitor Portal? 5040x1050, max settings, 4x AA, 16x AF :D

79054859.jpg


61394525.jpg


47110994.jpg


82280297.jpg


96738447.jpg


Yay cross-posting! Seriously though, why do we have two screenshots threads?
 
^^^don't you pay attention? The other one is totally super awesome high res.

edit: i'm not coming into these threads anymore until i get something bigger than a 20" monitor.
 
^^^don't you pay attention? The other one is totally super awesome high res.

edit: i'm not coming into these threads anymore until i get something bigger than a 20" monitor.

Try coming in here with a crt monitor lol
 
Back
Top