Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ohh nice screenies, I'm playing Crysis now, and lovin it. Got everything on High and it runs smooth as hell. I wanna keep pushing the settings till it starts choking to see how far I can go.
are there any mods to make obilvion mmo or mutliplayer?
GisoinEX, are you running a modified config in Crysis? screens look great...
i dig the GRID screens krenum.
Seriously...especially in a nub instant respawn server.
Yeah awesome ingame picture of a water bong jackass.
![]()
^ how about posting a pic of the game, I could care less about your score.
A screenshot is a screenshot!![]()
Man I'd love to shoot 8 stickies in that mess of TF2 gear. that is horrible planning
that one crysis shot up there with the foliage and the creek is the best crysis screenshot i've ever seen, gj. that just makes me want a vietnam war game with the cryengine2 so badly.
A boring one at that.
Snip