• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ikea desk gallery

Where did you get that floor board with wheels? I want to put my TJ-07 in the floor but I have carpet. If you did it yourself where did you buy the parts? Thanks BTW awesome case!

i bought the board and the casters from ikea. casters are called RILL . do a search on the ikea website
 
i bought the board and the casters from ikea. casters are called RILL . do a search on the ikea website

Thank you so much found the Rill. Now just gotta find the board at Ikea this week. Did you just get one that looked like the correct size and attacked the casters to it? One again thanks.
 
IKEA Jerker

i gotta find some cheap shelves :)

dsc00490sj.jpg
 
Thank you so much found the Rill. Now just gotta find the board at Ikea this week. Did you just get one that looked like the correct size and attacked the casters to it? One again thanks.

i found the board at the clearance section for 50 cents. you can use any board as long as it fits below your computer.
 
I was looking for a companion desk to my current Jerker and Craigslist gave me this little jewel.

Really.jpg


It seems a little steep but I might win the lottery, you never know.
(I know it says the real price in the body but I couldn't help myself)
 
I was looking for a companion desk to my current Jerker and Craigslist gave me this little jewel.



It seems a little steep but I might win the lottery, you never know.
(I know it says the real price in the body but I couldn't help myself)[/QUOTE]

He was probably typing in $50 but then decided to change it to $100. I'd guess that you could get it for less than $50 :D
 
lulz I have the exact same desk as ^ except mine has a half circle piece on the left end of the table.

It's a great desk tho considering I got everything for $270 :)



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is just a temp setup right now. I'm in the process of building a new comp. Got half the parts, still waiting for BF Sales to roll on by before I buy the other half > . >
 
I am about to have a triple monitor eyefinity setup AND large scale lcd setup soon on the Jerker. Just waiting on my center monitor arm. Three Asus 22" are going to be mounted above my 40" tilted down. Then I can just lean back in my chair and play games if I want. There's nothing that can replace multimonitor gaming, and nothing can replace the ease on the eyes of a large format lcd... except having them BOTH on one desk. :D

I wish they would bring this damn desk back. Regardless of what anyone says.. there is no real replacement for the Jerker. (esp the later revisions)

(pics coming soon)
 
I am about to have a triple monitor eyefinity setup AND large scale lcd setup soon on the Jerker. Just waiting on my center monitor arm. Three Asus 22" are going to be mounted above my 40" tilted down. Then I can just lean back in my chair and play games if I want. There's nothing that can replace multimonitor gaming, and nothing can replace the ease on the eyes of a large format lcd... except having them BOTH on one desk. :D

I wish they would bring this damn desk back. Regardless of what anyone says.. there is no real replacement for the Jerker. (esp the later revisions)

(pics coming soon)

:eek::eek::eek::cool:

Can't wait to see this one :D
 
i love your monitor i'm thinking about getting a 24-28" Samsung LED.
also what's your audio setup?
 
I wish they would bring this damn desk back. Regardless of what anyone says.. there is no real replacement for the Jerker. (esp the later revisions)

This. I got mine for $35 on craigslist well over a year ago and I'm NEVER selling this thing.
 
This. I got mine for $35 on craigslist well over a year ago and I'm NEVER selling this thing.

I just replaced my Jerker with a much larger L shaped desk. I'm upset that I couldn't fit all of my stuff on it. :(:(:(
And considering the fact that 3 19" screens stick out the sides of it, I could never fit the 3 24"s I'll be getting very soon. Not to mention that I will be keeping 2 of the 19"s. However, my nephew is ecstatic to be inheriting my Jerker. I've added many pieces to it since 1995. I've never posted a pic of it but maybe I will when I set it up for him.
 
I just replaced my Jerker with a much larger L shaped desk. I'm upset that I couldn't fit all of my stuff on it. :(:(:(
And considering the fact that 3 19" screens stick out the sides of it, I could never fit the 3 24"s I'll be getting very soon. Not to mention that I will be keeping 2 of the 19"s. However, my nephew is ecstatic to be inheriting my Jerker. I've added many pieces to it since 1995. I've never posted a pic of it but maybe I will when I set it up for him.

You're going to wish you hadn't got rid of it once you how I rig up 3 x 22" lcd's and a 40" lcd on one Jerker. :D

24s would probably work better actually. It's pretty close with 22s. Any smaller and I wouldn't be able to get them all together side by side.
 
You're going to wish you hadn't got rid of it once you how I rig up 3 x 22" lcd's and a 40" lcd on one Jerker. :D

24s would probably work better actually. It's pretty close with 22s. Any smaller and I wouldn't be able to get them all together side by side.

do tell!
 
Back
Top