Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

broke 10 mil

2.png

Started folding on 4 March 2011... realized that I was using the uniprocessor client on 9 March 2011 (in my defense I was traveling)

20 March 2011 I'm a millionaire:

Started folding on 4 March 2011... realized that I was using the uniprocessor client on 9 March 2011 (in my defense I was traveling)

wow took me 10 years to get a million points, a couple hundred points at a time. How things have changed.

wow took me 10 years to get a million points, a couple hundred points at a time. How things have changed.

Shooting to make top 500 by next Sunday/ Monday. I know how you feel though. I used to run a PS3...

PPD seems like I'm breaching team 33 top 30, but people have WAY more WU's complete than I do.

Broke 5mil finally. Was hoping to push to 10mil this year, but as of right now I'll be out of a job by July.

Dos million! Two boxen down for good now though.

But tne 24 logical CPU boxen installing win 7 (but I'm going to play with it for a few days before starting folding)

24 physical core boxen arriving next week!

50 million

I'm going to start shifting resources to other DC projects, but I'll probably keep one SR-2 on F@H.

50 million

I'm going to start shifting resources to other DC projects, but I'll probably keep one SR-2 on F@H.

That means my threat list will be down to 1 after tomorrow :D

:(

Update, Now Top 5 PPD in the team with 310k ppd

Last edited:
Hit the big 10 MIL!!!

Thanks to Linux BigADV this was possible months to years before I thought it would be.

PIMP HAT for me!

Not a milestone in the strictest sense, but got my second box/fifth client up and running with a stable OC today =D

Back