Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

What's wrong with this... Update this alan2308.... it'll be a lot easier than doing tens of new thread...

Congrats to all the recent Milestoners. There's some serious horsepower being put to bear here.

For all you do... this (insert frosty/room temperature beverage of choice) is for you! Keep 'em turning and burning!

Finally made the top 200 for the team (Page 1 BABY)!!!

Ahh..., chit :eek: (only kiddin' :p) As long as you don't "ramp up" anymore I'm safe.

On the cereal side, CONGRATS to the max makin' page "numero uno" capreppy :D

FOLDIN' and WCG'n for a CURE

Yay for 4 million points and 6000 work units.

Next stop: overtake MidnightFreak

100,00 points. Well, kinda :)

Weekend plans are to get a Q6600 and an 8800GTS online. That should make the milestones come along a little quicker.

Just broke into the top 100 in the Project overall. /cheer!

Grats to all and their milestones! Every one of them is impressive and even more so if you take it as the collective whole. Do you realize we have added over 100M points since we hit 1B not too long ago!

New Badge time again ................ :p

17,548,168 Points.
47,852 Work-Units.
+100k PpD Average.
2nd in the [H]orde, 28th in the Project.
2.5M this month so far.

Luck ............... :D

Arrrggg.... 4months just to make it half way to the millionaires club. Although I made it to 500k faster than expected.

5577 pts
22 WU complete

Just started up again today after a 3 year break. With both SMP+GPU on home pc and work laptop, should be around 7k PPD

I just broke 35000 points... meh, this folding thing takes a long time! I only have a PC and a PS3 going at it though...

I... meh, this folding thing takes a long time! I only have a PC and a PS3 going at it though...

I've been going for 6 years now.
And I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

Just fold on what you can and for as long as you can.
You're part of the [H]orde.
So it does not matter if you do 1 PpD or 100k PpD
It still makes you [H]ard in anyones books.

Just under 3 million points last month.
2,953,201 to be exact.

Luck ......... :D

I just broke 35000 points... meh, this folding thing takes a long time! I only have a PC and a PS3 going at it though...

What makes the [H]orde strong are the countless folders that contribute a few hundred or few thousand ppd. While the top 100 folders due contribute a lot, I would say the rest of the 1300 active folders get this team to where it is today.

To stay on topic, I hit 4 million and to celebrate my home network borked- everything is back up and running now. Just cracked into the top 500 world wide (498) :)

Just eased into the top 1000 (988 to be exact) for the [H]orde. Mowing continues, albeit at a slower pace now.

Just eased into the top 1000 (988 to be exact) for the [H]orde. Mowing continues, albeit at a slower pace now.

The air gets thinner and thinner the higher you go ;)

Congrats! and mow till there is no one left :cool:

Well, after 2 days of going 24/7, it looks like I'm going to be able to contribute about 4Kppd to the [H]orde on my main rig. Now I just need more boxen and more GPUs :D

Back