Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Wow I completely missed it. I broke 25,000 w/u's a few days ago. congratz me!! lalalaalala
I was folding on my laptop the other day and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Genome@Home Overall Rank: 115 Points: 115976.46

Wow I completely missed it. I broke 25,000 w/u's a few days ago. congratz me!! lalalaalala
I was folding on my laptop the other day and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Genome@Home Overall Rank: 115 Points: 115976.46

25,000. That's a big ass pile of WUs Majic!! :cool: I just hit 5,000 WUs today....I'm not worthy.

Congrats to both of you on you mad WU folding skillz

catskills.jpg

Just hit Top Ten on the team on Saturday. Heading toward top 100 on the project overall.

Thought those were pretty cool milestones.

Congrats to all that have reached milestones! It is all of you that keep this team going!

Congrats to Majic, thats an assload of WU's. :eek:

Congrats to crawford60 and elleana on 100 UW's. You're both off to a great start, keep up the good work!

And congrats to the steamroller on hitting the top 10. And in just under 7 months. WTF!!

Oh yeah Sunin. We may have joined at the same time (just about) but I just hit 500,000 points!

/sarcasm

Way to go. And yes, I used my 500K milestone post to poke fun at Sunin.

Grats Wheresatom! 500k or 8M its the fact that we both are doing what we can and the effort by both of us is equal! You are here contributing and helping just the same as I and that is what really matters.

Just hit 400,000 points tonight, 2 Shuttles and evga8800gs and pny8800gt. Naturally their overclocked..G

Hit a big high of 405,000 points for a single week and first "normal" 70,000 points day (normal = not due to a late recredit).

Yeah for me... I should be breaking 1000wu's by latenight, tonight. Another 2+months and I might join the millionaires club.

Broke 250,000 sometime early this morning. YEA for ME!!
[H] stats say I'll join the million club in less than a year... lol
I'd like to build a few dedicaded folding machines but my electric is included in my rent and I don't think my landlady would appreciate it heh. She doesn't even know my pc is on 24 hrs.
I'm going to add a couple gpu's to my pc sometime soon, I think I'll add them one at a time to lessen the impact on the electric bill. :D

My average is over 100,000 PpD at last.

But I think I need to double how much I pay for power now.

Luck .......... :D

Broke 250,000 sometime early this morning. YEA for ME!!
[H] stats say I'll join the million club in less than a year... lol
I'd like to build a few dedicaded folding machines but my electric is included in my rent and I don't think my landlady would appreciate it heh. She doesn't even know my pc is on 24 hrs.
I'm going to add a couple gpu's to my pc sometime soon, I think I'll add them one at a time to lessen the impact on the electric bill. :D

Couple of GPUs on that electric bill and she'll figure your up to something ;)
WTF!

I hit 500 work units the other day. Sneaking up on the 200,000 points spot sometime late this week.

Yes congrats to all and Woot to their awesome accomplishments! Stay [H]ard!

Hit 12 million, I guess my next big accomplishment is 15 million, because no one has said anything since I hit 10 million.

Welp folks, I just bumped over to 2,502,686. I'd like to honestly say if it hadn't been for this forum with it's many knowledgeable folding and computer members I would never have made it. :D

Something else I discovered, the only effort you have to make to find the best and most current information about folding or computers on this forum is to ask questions (great for us "semi" lazy people, they don't even get pissed if you ask the same question with a different slant :rolleyes:) I can honestly say I've never seen so many people go out of their way to help someone with a folding or computer problem. :rolleyes:

I'm not sayin' it's not that way on other teams. I'm certainly not sayin' it's not like that on the team I left to come to this team over a year ago. I guess what I'm sayin' is the [H]orde is stuck with me. I ain't crazy enough to find out if it's the same or better on another team. :eek:

Ayhoo, THANKS :p

FOLDIN' and WCG'n for a CURE

Just hit 1 million today. Still ramping, two more Q6600 arriving tomorrow.

Just hit 1 million today. Still ramping, two more Q6600 arriving tomorrow.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Still Ramping ?? Dude you're hitting 75,000 ppd already. Did I say :eek: yet?

Congrats on your million but you'll be hitting millions quite frequently before long!!

ps can you get banned from overuse of the :eek: ? if not :eek::eek:

Whoohoo, just broke 1/2 million points. (Sounds better than five hundred thousand). 1 million here I come!:D

0.png

Last edited:
Congrats styx0r, hhuricane, and psyshack on your milestones. WTF!

Back