Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

Grats Crazy Larry and all that have reached recent milestones! Fold [H]ard, just wear baggy shorts so nobody notices!

I finally broke one of my most convoited milestones : Top 100 folders in the world. I'm currently ranked 99th and still climbing :)

Also, on EOC, my PPD broke the 50k mark but on [H]ardfolding, it's still a hair shy of this milestone :p

Top 300 in the project overall
Top 20 on the team
5 Million Points

all in the next 24hrs :)

Sunin that is just so [H]ard I don't even know what to say.

Edit: the hard comment was more in regards to reading Sunin's sig than the milestone....12 Q6600s and 17 gpus in one closet! :eek:

Congrats on the top 100 Xilikon!

I finally broke one of my most convoited milestones : Top 100 folders in the world. I'm currently ranked 99th and still climbing :)

Also, on EOC, my PPD broke the 50k mark but on [H]ardfolding, it's still a hair shy of this milestone :p

This is truly [H]arder! Top 100 in the world is an awesome accomplishment and knowing how long Xil and some of the ones that have been doing this for so long and knowing how little points they got back then just makes you :eek:

This is truly [H]arder! Top 100 in the world is an awesome accomplishment and knowing how long Xil and some of the ones that have been doing this for so long and knowing how little points they got back then just makes you :eek:

Thanks, you are equally as hard :cool:

Congrats Xilikon on your top 100 spot. Looks like EOC now has you safely over the 50k ppd mark now.

Congrats to schenksmill on hitting the 1.5 mil mark. That's a LOT of folding.

WTF Sunin. Three big milestones for the price of one. Fold on Steamroller!

Keep Folding ON!

Congrats to Xilikon and Sunin.

You are two of the [H]ardest in the community! :cool:

Personal milestone reached: 20k PPD. Once the averages work them selves out this should put around the #16 spot for producers on the team. I want to thank everyone in the [H]orde for their support, and for making this such a great team to fold on.
rampup.png

Grats Drangfang!!! 20k PPD is definitely something to be proud of... That gets you in to the top 100 pretty easily!

Glad I've ramped in the last few weeks. I don't think a can take another mowing, HY will get me soon..... it's just going in slow mo :p

1/2 way to 5 mil :cool:

Edit to not make me look like a retard :p The shift key sticks.... I swears ;)

Congratulations Kendrak, halfway to the % milestone is a great thing for a financial counselor :p

Popped the Top 20 Producers list! w00t!

And I'm not sure who Meridian is, but he's new and he's ramped up quickly and is about to mow me down.

Popped the Top 20 Producers list! w00t!

And I'm not sure who Meridian is, but he's new and he's ramped up quickly and is about to mow me down.

Congratulations :)

I also noticed Meridian as well... hopefully he is not high enough to touch my ppd or mow me :D

I also noticed Meridian as well... hopefully he is not high enough to touch my ppd or mow me :D

Without the 9800GX2 he would pop up on mine soon enough. One heck of a ramp, wish he post so we could say hi.

I've got a second 88gt coming this week and that will keep us even, assuming he is actually done ramping up.

Tonight, went over 200,000 pnts and broke through the 800 barrier. This is dedicated to my precious daughter that has cancer. Hope it makes a difference........G

Tonight, went over 200,000 pnts and broke through the 800 barrier. This is dedicated to my precious daughter that has cancer. Hope it makes a difference........G

This is a prime example why we fold!

God bless and fold on!

Well, I'm out of the top 10 producers, but I did hit 800K... Hopefully I'll make it to 900K before my little farm goes dark during the house move. It'll be 3 weeks of no production until I can get home and set everything up again...crap.

Just broke the 500k barrier!
And I'm up to 25k PPD (still waiting for the various stats pages to catch up to that fact ;-) )

Back