Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

100% of my home boxen GPU folding...including my LT, 2 Quads and a ghetto mod Dell Optiplex.

It's a milestone of sorts. ;)

Other:
1 x Linux box out on loan but still 2 x SMP folding
3 x servers folding 1 x SMP

You badge is ready for Halloween early ;)

Nice. If you can figure out how to get another GPU going you might show up on the first page :cool:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=33

I wish I could, to get up to 20k PPD would take a miracle at the minute. I could nab a GX2 which would theoretically put me there (it's the easiest route with 1x PCI-E slot left) but this GTX + GTS setup won't fold properly at the minute (one card down on PPD). Trying to get it fixed over at the folding forums, seems a few people are having the same troubles.

It took a bit longer than it should have but I finally made it.

3millionpointcertificatud0.jpg

Congrats to both [H]aiduc and Pooch666. You're both well on your way to bigger and better things.

Just hit a lifetime folding one day high of over 87k PPD

Now that I cracked 1300 rank in [H], accending the ranks is getting a bit tougher. Maybe I can ask Flecom, Toasty[H]ardOCP, Tigerbiten, et al.... to stop folding while I catch up?? In about a 24 YEARS at this rate. I'm holding my breath while I catch up.....

Now that I cracked 1300 rank in [H], accending the ranks is getting a bit tougher. Maybe I can ask Flecom, Toasty[H]ardOCP, Tigerbiten, et al.... to stop folding while I catch up?? In about a 24 YEARS at this rate. I'm holding my breath while I catch up.....

Get a cheap 8800GT/GS and OC the hell out of the shaders, 4500-5000 points per day right there :cool:

200k points, just realised I did 100k points in 11 days! :D

I'm very pleased

Nice one! You're moving along pretty quickly and putting up a lot of work for the team and the project. Congrats!

Top 20. :cool:

How long I'll stay there is anyone's guess.

Yeah, too bad I can't have all those points and time I wasted folding for team 0...Well, not really wasted cuz it's for a good cause...Perhaps misallocated might be a better term...

Oh, and by the next stats update 2000 WU

Back