Help a girl out, will ya? :D

Ok, was just checking. The motherboard suggestions I've read thus far (get a P965 or P35 motherboard) won't work for you as P965 and P35 aren't chipsets that have onboard video. You'll have to get a G965, G33, or G33 to get onboard video.

This is one I am planning on getting for an SFF build I want to do..
Gigabyte G965-GM-S2
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128024
$106.32 shipped
It's micro-atx, but will fit in a standard ATX motherbaord.

Here's a list of others with G965 or G33

That's cool! :D - Since the prices for the processors will go down on the 22nd & I get paid on Friday, I will see if I can squeeze in a video card, but, that mobo looks pretty kewl. :D Thanks for showing me that! :D

She sure can, as long as it's not on both at once.

No she can't. Go read the OEM XP or Vista EULA. Computers that come with XP or Vista pre-installed have usually have OEM licenses. OEM's have a key that is tied to the motherboard they are first installed and activated on. Now this doesn't mean that it won't activate on another machine, just that it's not legal to do so.

hakudoku, you said you bought an XP disc. I'm not sure what that means but if means that you ordered one from you system builder, it's probably not a fully licensed retail copy of XP and just an installation disc that you have to use the OEM key on the side of the computer. If that's the case then you probably should look into getting a new copy of XP or Vista. If not and you meant a retail box (not upgrade or OEM) then forgive me and proceed as planned :D.

No she can't. Go read the OEM XP or Vista EULA. Computers that come with XP or Vista pre-installed have usually have OEM licenses. OEM's have a key that is tied to the motherboard they are first installed and activated on. Now this doesn't mean that it won't activate on another machine, just that it's not legal to do so.

hakudoku, you said you bought an XP disc. I'm not sure what that means but if means that you ordered one from you system builder, it's probably not a fully licensed retail copy of XP and just an installation disc that you have to use the OEM key on the side of the computer. If that's the case then you probably should look into getting a new copy of XP or Vista. If not and you meant a retail box (not upgrade or OEM) then forgive me and proceed as planned :D.

Hiya Ryan :D

Don't worry! ~It's not from emachines. :) I bought it online a while back, and it's a new, unregistered copy of Windows XP :)

Thanks for informing me about the info on the EULA's for XP & Vista. :D

Well.. I was thinking on the cases, maybe this one:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HAPPY-4&cat=CAS - it seems big & is only 17 bucks! XD - whatcha think?

I PM'd that one guy with the P5B Dlx mobo for 85 bucks, so hopefully he'll respond & I can get that one. :D

I'll wait til the 22nd/23rd & order my PSU & other parts. :D If I can, I will switch the memory to ADATA or G.SKILL & buy a video card.

As for the HD, I think the 400 GB one is a better deal- what are your guys' opinions? :)

Oh, and I'm poking around the sale/trade forum.. Lots of goodies there! :D I'm hoping to get my paws on some stuff. LOL :D

well, this has turned out to be the most informative and entertaining thread in a while :) I've got one of those WD500 gb sata2 drives, they are pretty quiet, especially compared to my dual 74gb raptors!

With 500gb hard drives routinely going for $89 shipped (check the hotdeals section), there's no reason not to wait until the next 500gb deal comes around the corner.

:eek: *salivates* lol 89.00????? That's AWESOME! :D I'll have to definitely keep an eyeball on the hotdeals section!

Thank you, SEALTeamSix!

well, this has turned out to be the most informative and entertaining thread in a while :) I've got one of those WD500 gb sata2 drives, they are pretty quiet, especially compared to my dual 74gb raptors!

I aim to please *nudge* XD lol

OOOoooohhh You have raptors!!! You lucky thing, you! :D That rocks! :D

Well.. I was thinking on the cases, maybe this one:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=HAPPY-4&cat=CAS - it seems big & is only 17 bucks! XD - whatcha think?

I PM'd that one guy with the P5B Dlx mobo for 85 bucks, so hopefully he'll respond & I can get that one. :D

I'll wait til the 22nd/23rd & order my PSU & other parts. :D If I can, I will switch the memory to ADATA or G.SKILL & buy a video card.

As for the HD, I think the 400 GB one is a better deal- what are your guys' opinions? :)

Oh, and I'm poking around the sale/trade forum.. Lots of goodies there! :D I'm hoping to get my paws on some stuff. LOL :D

You mentioned a loud fan in your current computer, that case has a place for two 80mm fans in the back, doesn't seem to have one in the front, but I can't tell from the pcis or the specs. Anyway 80mm fans can be loud if you're sensitive to noise. Cases with 120mm fans are quieter and tend to have better airflow.

Also, that case doesn't have any fans in it and you'd be relying on your PSU to create airflow. That's not always a good thing, especially for PSU's with temp sensitive fans. So you'd have to buy at least one 80mm fan to go in the back to help with airflow.

Here's a good case that comes with 3 120mm fans (one back, one front, and one side). That should help keep your system nice and cool and still probably be quieter than a case a with two 80mm's.

I'm utterly astonished on how many replies you've got in such a short period of time simply because you claim to be a female. :eek: Perhaps I should do that. :D

Could you edit your original post, and list the actual components along with the links rather than just providing a link.

Only $500 is really cheap. I would reconsider upping the cost. You never listed the video card in your costs, and you definitely need one.

The potential to over clock (OC) is an important deciding factor for which components we should recommend. You really need to decide if you want to do that or not. I can't recommend too much until you're 100% positive that you want to OC or not.

A 600W P/S is overkill for what you want. I would recommend a cheaper DVD drive. The Lite-On drives are around $20-30, and they're reliable.

The case is fundamentally just a box to keep everything in, so it doesn't hurt (much) if you get a cheapo case. The key thing is not to use the power supplies that often come with cheapo cases...but you're already on top of that. Be sure to check the shipping cost with large/heavy components like cases to make sure the deal is really as good as it looks on the product page.

If quiet is a major concern for you, the Antec SOLO may be worth the additional cost (around $90). The build quality is much higher than average, and it has a number of features dedicated to reducing noise levels which make it something of a favorite for quiet builds.

I'm utterly astonished on how many replies you've got in such a short period of time simply because you claim to be a female. :eek: Perhaps I should do that. :D

The n00bie title is usually good for a number of quick replies in a build thread, as well...sometimes more than others, depends how many people are goofing off at work at a given time. Waiting on a bunch of driver downloads from a sloooow site that needs to upgrade their servers, personally. *cough*DFI*

Not only is is completely legal to do so, but she can even legally sell that copy without the computer if she likes. Read up on the First Sale Doctine, my friend. You could sign a contract that says you will shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun but because that's not legal, you can't be held to it.

Microsoft may bully people about it, but that's all they're doing - bullying. Can't beat the law.

You mentioned a loud fan in your current computer, that case has a place for two 80mm fans in the back, doesn't seem to have one in the front, but I can't tell from the pcis or the specs. Anyway 80mm fans can be loud if you're sensitive to noise. Cases with 120mm fans are quieter and tend to have better airflow.

Also, that case doesn't have any fans in it and you'd be relying on your PSU to create airflow. That's not always a good thing, especially for PSU's with temp sensitive fans. So you'd have to buy at least one 80mm fan to go in the back to help with airflow.

Here's a good case that comes with 3 120mm fans (one back, one front, and one side). That should help keep your system nice and cool and still probably be quieter than a case a with two 80mm's.

Oh! :D I didn't know that. :D ~~ I had picked out the Ultra 600 watt PSU, because I had originally wanted this case: Ultra Case - 69.99 http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2337814 But, I decided that I didn't need such a fancy one & if I could just get a cheap one to get me by, until I could get something better, then that'd work. So I was looking around & found this one on NewEgg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147042 and it had free shipping, so I was like WHEEEE! lol Free shipping is a big deal to me, since my budget isn't that big.

The case you picked is a bit too expensive for me :( It looks like a very nice case, though! :D Is there any other one that's a bit less expensive or with free shipping? I really appreciate that you're looking into this stuff for me, though! And, now I have a better idea of what to look for when picking a case out. I really appreciate that information! :D

:p I'm awesome, what can I say? ;) :D :cool: LOL j/k

Could you edit your original post, and list the actual components along with the links rather than just providing a link.

Sure! :D

Only $500 is really cheap. I would reconsider upping the cost. The potential to over clock (OC) is an important deciding factor for which components we should recommend. You really need to decide if you want to do that or not. I can't recommend too much until you're 100% positive that you want to OC or not.

I can't really up the cost. That's honestly all the money I can spend right now. :( I know it is cheap, but I'm broke & it took me since March to scrounge up my meager 500 smackers. :( I don't think my current compy will last another 5 months. :(

A 600W P/S is overkill for what you want. I would recommend a cheaper DVD drive. The Lite-On drives are around $20-30, and they're reliable.

Lite-On it is, then. :D That's what my current one is. It lasted a long time. I burned over 300 DVD's for my religious organization's library & over 200 CD's & only had like 5 coasters, before this puppy went dead.. That's a lot, I think! :D

The n00bie title is usually good for a number of quick replies in a build thread, as well...sometimes more than others, depends how many people are goofing off at work at a given time. Waiting on a bunch of driver downloads from a sloooow site that needs to upgrade their servers, personally. *cough*DFI*

LOL

blaon6.png

ROTFLMAO *dies* - I guess I'm a babe er something. :cool: Maybe? Yes? :confused: :eek: LOL j/k That's so funny, though. :D

Not only is is completely legal to do so, but she can even legally sell that copy without the computer if she likes. Read up on the First Sale Doctine, my friend. You could sign a contract that says you will shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun but because that's not legal, you can't be held to it.

Microsoft may bully people about it, but that's all they're doing - bullying. Can't beat the law.

I'm not even gonna get into this one with you two. *runs for the hills* LOL

First sale doctrine is fine as long as you own the copy. But you don't own a copy, you own a license to use that copy. And in order to use the license you have to agree to the EULA.

Not only is is completely legal to do so, but she can even legally sell that copy without the computer if she likes. Read up on the First Sale Doctine, my friend.

It's arguable that FSD only applies to goods, not intangibles like services, information, data, et cetera. If it's still in the EULA, I would assume Microsoft's lawyer squad thinks they have decent odds of making it stick, or at least of pretending they can make it stick well enough to stare down most parties capable of significantly challenging it. This is all assuming Microsoft even gets a look at a consumer's computer...which isn't really happening in XP. The most they've done is insert nag messages (that mostly affected VALID copies!) and make it difficult to download updates if you can't pass the same buggy validation. Regardless...the OP has a retail copy, so this probably isn't relevant.

While $500 is rather low, I think it's not an altogether unreasonable target since you already have a monitor + peripherals. Case + Motherboard + Memory + Processor + Videocard @ ~$100 each = $500 (totally fudging the math here just to give a rough ballpark and demonstrate that it's feasible). Note, this leaves off the hard drive...exactly how bad is your current one? It might be worth bumping that to the "later" list and letting the video card have its slot, and if you're waiting for a good deal on the 500GB anyway...(not that you'll likely have long to wait for that).

ROTFLMAO *dies* - I guess I'm a babe er something. :cool: Maybe? Yes? :confused: :eek: LOL j/k That's so funny, though. :D

This thread was originally posted in the Sale/Trade section. Those results may be skewed to some degree. ;)

First sale doctrine is fine as long as you own the copy. But you don't own a copy, you own a license to use that copy. And in order to use the license you have to agree to the EULA.

You haven't read into it enough because there are specific cases that say it doesn't matter if there is a licensing agreement. Look at the case Softman v. Adobe. It deals with this EXACT, and I mean EXACT, issue.

Sorry, you lose. And that's all I have to say about that.

<snip>

Lite-On it is, then. :D That's what my current one is. It lasted a long time. I burned over 300 DVD's for my religious organization's library & over 200 CD's & only had like 5 coasters, before this puppy went dead.. That's a lot, I think! :D

<snip>

--=={STORY TIME}==--
Maybe your old one just needs a good cleaning. I had a friend who's CD-burner died on her after three years. So when I cleaned her computer for her I went ahead and took apart the burner and the inside was nasty (she's a smoker and has two dogs). There was a black layer of tar built up on the lens that I was suprised the thing worked for as long as it did. Anyway, I cleaned off the lens and put it back it all back together. It worked like a brand new one.

While $500 is rather low, I think it's not an altogether unreasonable target since you already have a monitor + peripherals. Case + Motherboard + Memory + Processor + Videocard @ ~$100 each = $500. Note, this leaves off the hard drive...exactly how bad is your current one? It might be worth bumping that to the "later" list and letting the video card have its slot, and if you're waiting for a good deal on the 500GB anyway...(not that you'll likely have long to wait for that).

Well, my current HD is 40 gigs & gets pretty hot & is very loud. The noise doesn't bother me that much & I'm sure it'd cool off in a better case, but if it using it can be avoided, I'd be extremely happy lol

I also have a 250 GB HD that I could format, but I need to get a new DVD burner, but my current computer doesn't use a SATA one. - If that doesn't matter, then I can just buy a new DVD burner, burn the stuff on my 250 GB HD, format it & use that one. It's a SATA one, while my old one is an IDE.

Any ideas on that one?..

And yeppers, I have some nicer peripherals, with the exception of my monitor.. But it still functions & I can hold out for a nicer one. :D I'd really like to get a 22 inch LCD.. :D:D:D

--=={STORY TIME}==--
Maybe your old one just needs a good cleaning. I had a friend who's CD-burner died on her after three years. So when I cleaned her computer for her I went ahead and took apart the burner and the inside was nasty (she's a smoker and has two dogs). There was a black layer of tar built up on the lens that I was suprised the thing worked for as long as it did. Anyway, I cleaned off the lens and put it back it all back together. It worked like a brand new one.

Well, I'd like it if that were the case, but, my poor burner makes sounds & has slowed down A LOT since I first got it. It went from burning a DVD in like 7 mins to taking an hour.. :(

It'll be almost impossible to find a newish motherboard that doesn't have multiple onboard SATA connections, so you can probably use that 250GB. With a target like $500, anything you can keep or postpone helps a lot - and moving from 40GB to 250GB is already a huge step.

A new LCD would make a great first upgrade.

No, an LCD will only be a downgrade in image quality, especially with a 22" since they're all TN panels, which are all (and by all, I mean 100% of) shitty.

Stick with the computer upgrade.

Well, my current HD is 40 gigs & gets pretty hot & is very loud. The noise doesn't bother me that much & I'm sure it'd cool off in a better case, but if it using it can be avoided, I'd be extremely happy lol

I also have a 250 GB HD that I could format, but I need to get a new DVD burner, but my current computer doesn't use a SATA one. - If that doesn't matter, then I can just buy a new DVD burner, burn the stuff on my 250 GB HD, format it & use that one. It's a SATA one, while my old one is an IDE.

Any ideas on that one?..

And yeppers, I have some nicer peripherals, with the exception of my monitor.. But it still functions & I can hold out for a nicer one. :D I'd really like to get a 22 inch LCD.. :D:D:D

Well, I'd like it if that were the case, but, my poor burner makes sounds & has slowed down A LOT since I first got it. It went from burning a DVD in like 7 mins to taking an hour.. :(

Well, I don't know about making sounds, but the slowing down part (especially if more and more coasters are being made).could very well be a dirty lens.

But if it's an older 8x model, it might just be easier to just get a new one since they're up to 20x on some models.

Also being SATA doesn't make much of a difference as far as burners go. It just eliminates a massive IDE cable from your case, making it easier to move air and making things neater.

Only $500 is really cheap. I would reconsider upping the cost. The potential to over clock (OC) is an important deciding factor for which components we should recommend. You really need to decide if you want to do that or not. I can't recommend too much until you're 100% positive that you want to OC or not.

I forgot to mention- I would like to overclock my stuff, but, I'll have to read more about it before I attempt doing that. Did that help you at all?~ :(

It'll be almost impossible to find a newish motherboard that doesn't have multiple onboard SATA connections, so you can probably use that 250GB. With a target like $500, anything you can keep or postpone helps a lot - and moving from 40GB to 250GB is already a huge step.

A new LCD would make a great first upgrade.

Thank you for the encouragement & the information :D I do have a question, though.. My current DVD burner is not a SATA one. If I got a replacement, so I could burn the DVD's on my 250 GB drive with my current computer, then put the DVD burner in the new one, would it matter that it was not SATA? Or what exactly would I have to do with this situation?

Yep, you're right! 250 GB is a huge step up. :D I'd be really happy with that. :)

Why does it matter if it's SATA? New motherboards have one IDE channel, so use for a DVDRW or two (or an old hard drive if need be) and use SATA for new hard drives.

No, an LCD will only be a downgrade in image quality, especially with a 22" since they're all TN panels, which are all (and by all, I mean 100% of) shitty.

Stick with the computer upgrade.

I'm not going to get one now! I meant here in a few months. :D

Well, I don't know about making sounds, but the slowing down part (especially if more and more coasters are being made).could very well be a dirty lens.

But if it's an older 8x model, it might just be easier to just get a new one since they're up to 20x on some models.

Also being SATA doesn't make much of a difference as far as burners go. It just eliminates a massive IDE cable from your case, making it easier to move air and making things neater.

It's a newer Lite-On burner 16X, dual layer. :D I'll have to pull it out & see if it just needs to be cleaned. If that's all it is, I'll be very happy! - I don't smoke or anything like that, so I dunno how/why it'd be dirty.. :confused: But thank you for that tip! :D

Why does it matter if it's SATA? New motherboards have one IDE channel, so use for a DVDRW or two (or an old hard drive if need be) and use SATA for new hard drives.

I see! :D Cool beans. :D

Thanks again, dandragonrage! :D

I forgot to mention- I would like to overclock my stuff, but, I'll have to read more about it before I attempt doing that. Did that help you at all?~ :(

Thank you for the encouragement & the information :D I do have a question, though.. My current DVD burner is not a SATA one. If I got a replacement, so I could burn the DVD's on my 250 GB drive with my current computer, then put the DVD burner in the new one, would it matter that it was not SATA? Or what exactly would I have to do with this situation?

Yep, you're right! 250 GB is a huge step up. :D I'd be really happy with that. :)

I'm assuming your 250GB drive is IDE since you need to back it up. Most newer motherboards have only a single IDE port. That means that the DVD burner and 250GB hdd would be on the same cable. That's not an optimal setup for burners since each IDE port can only read or write to a one device at any time. It'll work, but it might slow down the burning process.

In the past that setup would have increased the risk of a bad burn since the data flow is constantly interupted having to read from the hdd to get more data. But todays' burners have larger buffer onboard (burning software usually sets aside a another buffer in memory). This way the drive can pull from it's own buffer when the software pulls more data from the hdd and stores it in the memory. Thus the burning process is almost never interrupted.

I'm assuming your 250GB drive is IDE since you need to back it up. Most newer motherboards have only a single IDE port. That means that the DVD burner and 250GB hdd would be on the same cable. That's not an optimal setup for burners since each IDE port can only read or write to a one device at any time. It'll work, but it might slow down the burning process.

In the past that setup would have increased the risk of a bad burn since the data flow is constantly interupted having to read from the hdd to get more data. But todays' burners have larger buffer onboard (burning software usually sets aside a another buffer in memory). This way the drive can pull from it's own buffer when the software pulls more data from the hdd and stores it in the memory. Thus the burning process is almost never interrupted.

My 250 GB drive is SATA, previously used as external storage for my DVD collection, but I can just burn all those DVD's & format the 250 GB one for my new compy. My 40 GB is the IDE one.. :D

So is it okay to get an IDE burner, if I can't clean my current one, then bakcup my DVD's on my current computer & format the SATA drive to use in my new compy?.. (the DVD's are legitimate copies of religious stuff, just FYI XD - no illegal stuffs!).. :D

If you get an SATA burner, you could always just reinstall Windows + the new motherboard drivers + burner software on the old 40GB drive and use it one last time to offload the data on the 250GB. You can get through a change of motherboards (chipsets really, but you can't change the chipset without changing the motherboard) without reinstalling Windows, but that can be a little tricky and you're nuking it anyway.

I had the same burner as you've got (or at least another model Lite-on 16X IDE) die on me maybe 6-12 months back. No apparent reason, it just started throwing coasters and going really slow. The normal levels of dust in a relatively clean dwelling are enough to potentially mess with it over time, but with burners being relatively cheap I just replaced it with a newer faster SATA model instead of bothering with extended troubleshooting & repair attempts.

Okies..

So.. Basically I'm looking at this:

Asus P5B Deluxe (hopefully *crosses fingers*)
re-using my 250GB HD

Getting a better processor, for less after the 22nd..

Getting a video card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130056 (is this one okay?- I'm not an avid gamer or anything)

If I get said mobo, will upgrade memory to either G.Skill 2 GB (1x2) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231065 or A-DATA 2 GB (1x2) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211066

I have the OS already..

Need to pick out a processor & case/PSU

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!

Just a reminder to everyone that General Hardware is not a poor-man's GenMay
If you want to have off-topic thread and discussion about "LOL IT'S A GURL ON THE INTARWEBS!!!1ONEeLEVENTY", subscribe to General Mayhem and enjoy.
Otherwise, lets keep this on topic. It's a build thread, nothing more

Just because they post pics doesn't mean they are pictures of themselves. Granted they might be hot pictures, and in which case you can certainly download them for your own "purposes" but I don't think that the way you respond to a "girl" on the internet should be a whole lot if any different than you would treat a guy. For the simple fact that you will likely never meet them, most good chicks are already taken anyway. (That's how things work.) At the end of the day it doesn't matter if the person is actually a chick so it might as well be a dude and could possibly be one with the sheer amount of freaks that are out there these days.

I'm married so it didn't make a hill of beans to me that she was a girl. I just happened to see this post in FS/FT section and wanted to see what the hell it was all about. Turned out a some of the advice she had gotten would have left her with an unusable system due to no video card and possibly (at the present) no OS. And that no one had asked what was wrong with her system to begin with. So I jumped in and offered to help. You other boys in here: SHAME ON YOU!!! :D

Search up Lian-Li on the egg. They may be a little too much for your price range (I think starting at 90 USD), but they make amazing cases. I also find them very easy to modify ex: add new fan slots.

If not, I guess you should just look around for something within your price range with good reviews.

Here's a SOLO for $67 + shipping. link

There's nothing wrong with the cheap one you posted earlier. If you've got a personal favorite you want to get later, that may be the best option for now.

How much do you have left to spend on one including shipping? (I'm lazy and you have to some of the work :) )

No way, that's why I came here. LOL j/k

Actually, the Ultra 600 W PSU is 49.97, video card is 124.99 & the mobo should be around 85 bucks.. memory (if i go with a-data) would be 88.99.. That comes up to about 350.00.. So... I have to buy a good processor, which, that'll be 113-163.00 or so.. So that leaves me with.. JACK SQUAT. Same as usual. XD LOL not to mention that I may have to buy a DVD burner. :(

I can get a 450 W PSU for 29.99...

So there ya go. This is what I'm trying to figure out. :D

Honestly, though- and I mean it.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate all of your guys' help!!! :D You're awesome! :D

No way, that's why I came here. LOL j/k

Actually, the Ultra 600 W PSU is 49.97, video card is 124.99 & the mobo should be around 85 bucks.. memory (if i go with a-data) would be 88.99.. That comes up to about 350.00.. So... I have to buy a good processor, which, that'll be 113-163.00 or so.. So that leaves me with.. JACK SQUAT. Same as usual. XD LOL not to mention that I may have to buy a DVD burner. :(

I can get a 450 W PSU for 29.99...
NOOOOOO
So there ya go. This is what I'm trying to figure out. :D

Honestly, though- and I mean it.. I REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate all of your guys' help!!! :D You're awesome! :D

As far as cases go, if you get a matx case you can reuse your eMachines case if you need to. Just remember they don't get much airflow and things will be a bit warmer. So no overclocking until you can afford a nicer case.

Well there are five pages in this thread, and i don;t see one page where any one guide the girl correctly. All they want is to see her pictures. :mad: well i wanna see her picture too, but later.

Any way here is my suggestion: wait for 22nd if you can only 4 more days. if not then here it is:

E4300 Retail = $119 shipped.

500 Watts cooler master PSU = $19 AR $30REBATE

2GB OCZ GOLD PC6400 (800MHZ) =$63 AR

AbitP35 Motherboard = $117AR

COOLER MASTER GEMINNI= $18AR

500gb eSata hard Drive = $79. You can take the hard drive out for internal use and save the encloser. :)

MSI 8600GT = $104AR

DVD Burner = $30

Total = $ 549 .

OR Choose this setup and save.

8500GT = $59AR

Gigabyte P965 = $81

DVD Burner less than $30 pick one :)

Total = $468

Now can i have your picture. :D

Well there are five pages in this thread, and i don;t see one page where any one guide the girl correctly. All they want is to see her pictures. :mad: well i wanna see her picture too, but later.

Any way here is my suggestion: wait for 22nd if you can only 4 more days. if not then here it is:

E4300 Retail = $119 shipped.

500 Watts cooler master PSU = $19 AR $30REBATE

2GB OCZ GOLD PC6400 (800MHZ) =$63 AR

AbitP35 Motherboard = $117AR

COOLER MASTER GEMINNI= $18AR

500gb eSata hard Drive = $79. You can take the hard drive out for internal use and save the encloser. :)

MSI 8600GT = $104AR

Total = $ 519 .

OR Choose this setup and save.

8500GT = $59AR

Gigabyte P965 = $81

Total = $438

Now can i have your picture. :D

Those are all and good, but it's not going to do any good quoting her rebate prices if she doesn't have the money to wait for the rebates to come in if they ever do.

Back