• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

[H]orde|Stats 3.0

check
u_46189
 
xENo said:
hehe... all you have to do is read the text. It tells you what everything is as you do it. The [H] link it provides you is to be dragged to your toolbar, as mentioned in the accompanying text.


I cant get it to drag. I click the [H] and drag but it goes away.

Figured out that I dont have a bookmark toolbar and cant find one either to enable it.
 
test


finally figured it out. It wouldnt drag. What I did was right click on the [H] and selected "add to favorites".
 
Sparky said:
I cant get it to drag. I click the [H] and drag but it goes away.

Figured out that I dont have a bookmark toolbar and cant find one either to enable it.

You can alwasy just regularly bookmark it, or copy the link and make a new bookmark with it as the URL....
 
Mayhem33 said:
Welcome!!! :D

Thanks! I've got about 5 working boxes at the moment and I can get another 2-4 working. The [H]orde needs to take the #1 position!
I hope I can help out =)

 
My turn to test:



Wahoo! I'm not a total dummy... I got this to work, yay! :p
 
Why can't we out this actually in the sig? And why isn't anything appearing? I have the {URL etc.. in my post...
It doesn't work either either mentallyretired or extremeoverclocking...

 
Mournblade said:
Why can't we out this actually in the sig? And why isn't anything appearing? I have the {URL etc.. in my post...
It doesn't work either either mentallyretired or extremeoverclocking...


No active links are allowed in sigs.
 
when i click my [h] link it does not do anything, i have to copy and paste the info manually
 
Back
Top