- Nov 13, 2002
That is perfection.
(click link for the full patch-log.... HUNDREDS of item changes - wayyy too long to post here)
[Major New Features]
- The Shattered Realm’s fractured reality reveals new secrets. 20 new areas have been introduced into the Shard pool, including 4 new Shattered Guardian’s Domains.
- The Shattered Guardian Set has received a visual update to make its splendor even more impressive. For those that preferred that old appearance, it is still available as a cosmetic option from the Splendors of the Shattered Realm vendor.
- Three new Legendary sets have been added to the Forgotten Gods loot pool, 12 items in total. These sets are available exclusively in the Shattered Realm on Ultimate difficulty.
- Increased monster Offensive Ability and Damage scaling at Shards 70+
- Boss aggro behavior has been changed and their spawn positions have been updated in higher shards. Bosses now do not engage until you get closer. It is now possible to avoid pulling all bosses in a Shattered Guardian’s Domain without resorting to camera exploits.
- Fixed an exploit involving rotating the game camera to dramatically reduce the aggro radius of nearby enemies.
- Timer penalty for dying now scales much more aggressively with shards.
- Carnage bonus for the Timer now starts lower but scales more aggressively with chain kills. The max time between kills is now also slightly shorter, meaning the bonus will be a little harder to execute.
- Timer bonus for slaying Hero monsters has been reduced by 1s.
- Increased % Damage Modified bonus for pets granted by Might of Amatok to 20%
- Default max level has been changed from 100 to 200 for the purpose of spawning monsters from Proxy Pools for mods that wish to substantially increase the max level.
- Fixed missing model for Ghol’s Mark and Mark of Unlife.
- Fixed an issue where Zolhan’s Technique does not hit with both weapons when dual wielding melee weapons on a female character.
- Updated networkMTU to allow values up to 1500. The default remains at 1400 and should be appropriate for most users. networkMTU can be manually changed in the options.txt file.
- Increased % Health and % All damage scaling for all pets (with skill rank and/or level). This has been largely compensated by reduction of comparable bonuses in pet-themed sets. This change does not affect player-scaling pets.
- Fixed an issue with several missing music tracks in the Forgotten Gods content. Enjoy 4 new old music tracks that were there all along.
- Added a failsafe for players stuck on the A Cultist in the Midst quest after starting Ashes of Malmouth content. Don’t neglect your NPCs and speak to them!
As always, I'll post a fresh list for mods/utilities once they've all been updated