G-Mail Invites consolidated here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit I ALMOST had that one, I had the signup screen loaded and everything but when I hit submit it said it was expired :(

sorry guys, were not holding u up for invites we just havent recieved any lately dont know why, dont worry tho, keep pacient and well deliver soon! :p

can someone plz send me an invite if you have one to give out? i have some very important emails to send out (regarding my dads job) and all our email services are crapping out and dont work i dont know..they all show up blank : [email protected]

all u guys who have posts earlier in teh thread from like page 2-8 could youplease update your posts that you still want an invite...so we "inviters" can give em out accordingly! thanks d00ds :cool:

Hi guys, Still waiting for an invite. My email address is [email protected] . I'd really appreciate if someone can hook me up soon and I'll do the same when I get my invites.. thanks !

we should have an admin delete the earlier posts to clean up the thread a lot (all the "thanks, i got my invite" posts)

i still don't have any invites to give out (it's a button under the gmail logo, right? or what is it?)

i dont think they should delete those thanks posts, because inviters can be able to chek see who was invited etc..

btw (fubu) dont double post please, just update your original post...the double posts are what SHOULD be cleaned up :D

The people who already got invites might not even come back in here, so I don't think many will edit their posts. Still looking for an invite btw :x

[email protected]

tylerhskate said:
omg i love you - ill post mine here once i get the ability to give them out? i dont know how lol

Send the invites to an invalid email address. Go into your gmail sent items and you will see those invites. Cut and paste the link in those emails here. I used the bad email addres of [email protected] and so on. That way also, your email address is not shown on the gmail invite screen..

Many many thanks toy4x4. It would be appreciated if you could edit the posts with the invitation link. too many spam bots out there...

would somone please be so kind to send me an invite?
[email protected]
i will do anything for one! :D
if i get one i will use all my invites on people who ask in this thread!

i guess i am the unlucky one, posted request for invite on page two, everyone else seems to get it except me. Could someone please send me invite please. thank you

merlin704 said:
Of course. I was just about to post and put you on my list. I only plan on handing out the invites to the members who have been here long as I have and before.:) (This includes you 5x5 because we have traded before in the past). :)
Good thing not everyone does this or some may not have invites.

Invited Shinji and magich8ball

I'd also like a Gmail account if people are still willing to hand them out. I have never been one to post on forums, so that is why my post count and register date is so small/recent. I have actually been reading H since high school (going on six years now).

phi5tra at hotmail dot com

Greatly appreciated.

No one is offring or giving out invites anymore.

After all of these years posting on this site, it kinda sucks to see that all of these people in this thread, including me, are begging for an invite to no avail.

I posted a couple of pages back. Still looking for an invite. Thanks!
MD

Email is at:

duplessism AT wit.edu

smcinsjc said:
No one is offring or giving out invites anymore.

After all of these years posting on this site, it kinda sucks to see that all of these people in this thread, including me, are begging for an invite to no avail.

well, some of the people (including me) have signed up and haven't even gotten invites yet. i don't understand why..it's been like 4-5 days since i've joined, but no invites in my mailbox yet. hold your horses, i will post some when i get some/if i get some.

I am looking for an invite if anyone is willing to give me one.

thanks in advance!

Could I get an invite? I've been using this forum for two years and if anyone out there can throw me a bone here I'd be very grateful.

My e-mail addy is [email protected]

Thanks!

misfitsfiend said:
well, some of the people (including me) have signed up and haven't even gotten invites yet.

yeah, what he said. when I get some invites to give out, I'll give out the extras to people on this forum.

i've had my account for nearly a full week and still no invites to give out....

is it just me???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back