G-Mail Invites consolidated here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimlakin

[H]ard|Gawd

This thread is getting a bit unwieldly so it is getting demoted for a (hopefully) more organized/efficient one.

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?postid=1026284231

--KK

This thread is to consolidate the other threads in the free section of the [H].

IF you have invites to send pull them from this thread and if you want an invite list your e-mail in this thread. If you GET invited edit to show that you have been invited. If you invite some people post to this thread who from this thread was invited so that way people don't double invite some people.

And to start the ball rolling

I got my gmail. Grimlakin at gmail dot com is my addy now!!! I got it from a swap site.

Ok guys please remember to edit your requests once you get an invite. Though I have not gotten any to give any of the worth [H]ers out their I await the oppritunity and I don't want someone to double up on account of me.

i dont get why you guys dont wanna link your emails...it makes it so much easier to invite that way

thats y give a bs email u only use for spam ;)

btw i give priority to older members...not 2 posts reg june 2004 :rolleyes:

This "Noobie" even got one. I am removing my request. Even got my second choice for the acount. Hope you all get yours.

Edit: I have received an invite from a member here. Thanks goes out to Josh. Don't know his username so I can only thank Josh.

[email protected]

I don't care about robots, the account has been spammed for a while anyways, it is now my spam acount. :)

mstrmold at pacbell dot net . Guess I won't be getting one as I don't meet palabared's guidelines :rolleyes:

-E

If someone has an invite, I would love to get gmail.

EDIT... Thanks to dave_graham for the invite.
My gmail is set up and running.

I will be doing the same for others as soon as I get invites to send.

D.

palabared said:

Amen to that....

EDIT: Got mine from another site.

palabared said:

Most of this is from my post in free stuff.....

I've been around a long long time. I lost my email account recently and my account here was cookied. Had to start all over from scratch.
Want proof? um....It can't really be vouched for unless you email the two guys who were with me when I "stole" it from the local store, but back when Best Buy botched the Ti4600 launch I was the one who posted THE picture of the BB shelf tag at the incorrect price. I know that shelf tag along with other evidence helped a few [H] get the cards......unfortunately I wasn't one of them. :(
The picture is still on Hypothermia in the BB thread...Feb 02

So yeah, you could say that I've given a fair share and been around a while, and I'll be back here as soon as I have invites of my own.

I GOT AN INVITE. Please...DO NOT SEND ME AN INVITE!

how long until i get invites, i signed up this morning and I wanna keep the ball rolling and give away my invites already.

wickedld9 , I think his statment was more toward lurkers. You joinged back in march so I would call you a lurker even though your a "noobie"

El Nacho said:
wickedld9 , I think his statment was more toward lurkers. You joinged back in march so I would call you a lurker even though your a "noobie"

u got it

Well, before the hardforums went down, I was under the name of Dogma, but when the forums came back online, I could not longer log into that account. I've been a poster since 1999. No Noobieness here.

-E

awesome we got a sticky!
hexx said:
how long until i get invites, i signed up this morning and I wanna keep the ball rolling and give away my invites already.

i heard its like 2-3 days

***GOT ONE***
Pass it along to the next.

w00t I am not a n00bie or a lurker...I R lite :)

Also if you do get an invite remove your e-mail address once you get one.

i need to save the 1.00 that they are selling for on ebay to upgrade my nasty kyro2

old school baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back