G-Mail Invites consolidated here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i got mine a over a week ago and still no invite. I have used it alot too.

yep 5 days no invites, i think there going to send out a massive horde of invites all at once, SO BE READY BEGGARZ!!! your time will come ;)

Pretty Pretty Please, I posted at page 6 and no invite.. If someone is kind enough to send me an invite then please send :) Will give u 23945hrs of whatever u want :p
[email protected]
loool, w00t guess my whining worked I just recieved mine from Michael.. Thanks alot!! :D

I've been using Gmail for like a week or so and still didn't get a single invitation thinger. Am I cursed or something? People I know receive like 3-5 invites a day!

Shakshuka said:
I've been using Gmail for like a week or so and still didn't get a single invitation thinger. Am I cursed or something? People I know receive like 3-5 invites a day!

Could you get them to send me one? In case you forgot, it's [email protected]

Thank you...later:)

Edit: I now have an account. Thanks Michael:)

I get any invites, I'll send them the way of the [H]ard...later:)

I have been wanting to get off of my mom's aol email for a while now, and have been drooling over a gmail account. If someone has a spare invite i would be very grateful thanks

Home address:
[email protected]
\

i got an invite thanks

IM [H]ard said:
Could you get them to send me one? In case you forgot, it's [email protected]

Thank you...later:)

Well, TBH, the first few I get I'm going to give out to Gmail Connect, I owe it to them. Then there are a couple of names I want to reserve to myself before someone else gets them.
But then if I get like 4 or so, then yeah, I'll give one to you in case no one else does it until then. ;)

Btw, up to now, still nothing. Has anyone received invitations in the past few days?

smcinsjc said:
Why don't you just add another aol name to the account?

Thats not the point, i just dont want to mooch off of my mom's aol account. if i dont neet it, its one less reason for her to keep it. And one more for her to get DSL

So to plug my self again...:

[email protected]

i got an invite thanks

k, I'm begging now. I need a spam mail, er, Gmail account :D If someone would be so kind as to invite, I'd make sure to do the same. mstrmold@pacbell . net

-E

still waiting, still looking, still wondering, still hoping...........

Will my day of redemption come? When all of heaven above will open and declare me and write my name in the great book of gmail. Will someone grant me this redemption, out of the bowels of yahoo, hotmail, and deeper yet my school? My glorious happening will come......... :eek:

Please have pitty on my poor lost soul -|-
PM or email at

duplessism "@" wit.edu

--dukie

;)

sorry but im not giving invites to n00bs that registered to get gmail...and has 3 posts

edit: yet your pretty funny, i bet someone will take pity on your n00b soUl :p

dukie said:
Will my day of redemption come? When all of heaven above will open and declare me and write my name in the great book of gmail. Will someone grant me this redemption, out of the bowels of yahoo, hotmail, and deeper yet my school? My glorious happening will come......... :eek:

Yes it will come, but most likely when gmail goes public, along with the rest of us here :cool:

palabared said:
sorry but im not giving invites to n00bs that registered to get gmail...and has 3 posts

edit: yet your pretty funny, i bet someone will take pity on your n00b sole :p

You forgot the html/whatever tags in his sig...

palabared said:

edit: yet your pretty funny, i bet someone will take pity on your n00b sole :p
don't cha think that is a little harsh.... I feel so..well..hurt......That is like racial profiling. Im gonna get rev. jackson to plead my case!! I hope your happy!!!! :D

Being called a "noob" is de-characterizing and really kills my SOLE :( (spell check pal). It looks like my only chance at "redemption" is going to be the total annihilation of all noob bashers..... I will hunt you all down and rain my hammer of judgement upon thee and cast yee all into my very deepest bowels.....:D

that is all....

MD

---PS---
i understand, I am new to posting, but old to viewing. I will try hard to keep up if you will "help" me out my friend. I can give you some sweet candy if you want, just step a little closer and take it out of my pocket..... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back