G-Mail Invites consolidated here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an invite last night from thedustin but I already have a gmail account. SO I passed it on to a friend. If I get anymore or I get my own invites to hand out, they will go here first.:)

Maybe you'll send one to this 'ol friend?! ;)

merlin704 said:
I received an invite last night from thedustin but I already have a gmail account. SO I passed it on to a friend. If I get anymore or I get my own invites to hand out, they will go here first.:)

five-by-five said:
Maybe you'll send one to this 'ol friend?! ;)

Of course. I was just about to post and put you on my list. I only plan on handing out the invites to the members who have been here long as I have and before.:) (This includes you 5x5 because we have traded before in the past). :)

merlin704 said:
Of course. I was just about to post and put you on my list. I only plan on handing out the invites to the members who have been here long as I have and before.:)

:cool: Cool, Thanks! :)

palabared said:
please give invites to the people waiting in line :p

oops :p I wasnt sure if the ones in line had gotten them already, i have 2 more, so i'll go back and email the next 2 in line.

i still haven't gotten any invites in my mailbox yet... i think someone should start a thread with the people who need them. it's hard to tell who's in line, and i'm sure half the people here have gmail now and haven't posted that they've gotten it. when i get mine, i'm gonna make people email me first to verify that they haven't gotten one yet.

misfitsfiend said:
i still haven't gotten any invites in my mailbox yet... i think someone should start a thread with the people who need them. it's hard to tell who's in line, and i'm sure half the people here have gmail now and haven't posted that they've gotten it. when i get mine, i'm gonna make people email me first to verify that they haven't gotten one yet.

that is the purpose of THIS thread, to give invites to those in need, we cant keep making a million threads about who needs one, because that was chaos a little bit ago....btw if you just give them to the non-n00bs, those older members will change their posts...i bet its just the noobs that wil forget or want to get multiple invites...

I'd love to throw out some invites if I could log into my Gmail account to get access to em.

Keep getting the "In order to login to Gmail, your browser must be set to allow javascript to set cookies" error, which I cant understand since I've yet to have trouble with any other web site and cookies before.

So far, not impressed.

Limahl said:
I'd love to throw out some invites if I could log into my Gmail account to get access to em.

Keep getting the "In order to login to Gmail, your browser must be set to allow javascript to set cookies" error, which I cant understand since I've yet to have trouble with any other web site and cookies before.

So far, not impressed.

if you're using internet explorer click tools>>internet options>>privacy>>and in the web sites area, click edit, then type www.gmail.com and click always allow. i think www.google.com does it as well but i'm not sure.

also, try internet options>>security, then make sure internet is selected>>custom level, then click microsoft vm-java permissions and click medium safety.

i had the problem with cookies before, but i fixed it with the first fix. i haven't had that java cookies problem yet, but i think that fix will fix it.

I feel like the only person who doesn't have one of these yet and hasn't even seen it! :)

spambustersrus AT yahoo DOT com

i thought invites are going in order, looks like they skipped me on page 2 and people under me got the invites, poor me :( :mad: :confused: :(

im still waiting for the free invites i can send out. this is day 2. maybe by saturday I can invite some of you guys

Hmmmm Which of you really deserve it......I have a few invites to give out. :)

hey people, i have 6 more to give out now.
first six to pm get it cause to hell if im gonna try and figure out who has already gotten invites.

and no invite yet.

as soon as i get one i will pass them on to the next folks inline, PM-ing first to see if they are still waiting for one.

i personally think that this is the best way to ensure that everyone who wants one gets one and that those who get invites then know who to send them to next.

thanks to those who are giving them out and keeping the ball rolling.

and yes, i am a n00b- but i had and ond account here (a login which i have since long forgotten)

i will pass invites to folks here first and then over at ar15.com (where i spend most of my time online)

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back