G-Mail Invites consolidated here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm i got a gmail account but i havent got any email with free invites... how do i get to invite peepz???

Ok ive got 2 invites. Im not going to dig through the 18 pages to find whos next. the first 2 NON-NOOBS to post a non-nude female hottie pic in this thread get them. Remember non-nude, non-noob
Hope this is not against the rules, i dont think it is, just trying to have a little fun with it.

Post you email addy after the pic and ill send tonight.

The reason im doing the non-noob thing is im giving back to the active community that ive enjoyed and participated in for so many years.

palabared said:
i aint trippin....spellin isnt my thing.
btw u are a weird kid
thanks for noticing....but I'm not really a "kid" per say, since I turn 21 in a couple months, cant wait.

But in all seriousness, I really think that not sharing an invite with a "noob" is all that cool, I can't help having so few posts, and I guess it will be too late by the time I do shift in ranking, but nevertheless I would share the wealth with all users "noob" et al. when invites do get issued, that is, if a kind SOLE (hopes palabared has a kind soul within that ghost in the shell) would help out a "noob" (hopes everyone would judge character vs. posts ;) such as I.

If anybody has a change in heart, please send me an invite, I won't bug anyone anymore on this matter! Unless you want too.....Bring it ON sucka!!

--MD-- dukie --

duplessism "@" wit.edu

I received only 1 invite and it was sent out today to 5x5.:) Anymore come and I will pass them on.

dukie said:
thanks for noticing....but I'm not really a "kid" per say, since I turn 21 in a couple months, cant wait.

But in all seriousness, I really think that not sharing an invite with a "noob" is all that cool, I can't help having so few posts, and I guess it will be too late by the time I do shift in ranking, but nevertheless I would share the wealth with all users "noob" et al. when invites do get issued, that is, if a kind SOLE (hopes palabared has a kind soul within that ghost in the shell) would help out a "noob" (hopes everyone would judge character vs. posts ;) such as I.

If anybody has a change in heart, please send me an invite, I won't bug anyone anymore on this matter! Unless you want too.....Bring it ON sucka!!

--MD-- dukie --

duplessism "@" wit.edu
I think it has little to do with your number of posts and more to do with your registration date.

edit: Might as well post my info again. I'm back on Page 5 or 6. [email protected]

dukie said:

--MD-- dukie --

im giving back to those who have been here to give back to me...n00bs can be cool...just not the ones that write worthless paragraphs about nothing.

dudewth said:
I think it has little to do with your number of posts and more to do with your registration date.

edit: Might as well post my info again. I'm back on Page 5 or 6. [email protected]
yeah tell me about it! Nothing I say can deter the fact that it looks like I reg'd only for gmail, I can say for my character, that is far from the truth, hell it was a dire coincidence that this post was here when I reg'd, but in any case I can understand someone's reasoning mostly on that bit of user info as that is what a huge majority of peeps are doin. I for one have been coming here for ages, posted here and there, but haven't used my user name for a long time, forgot the password, and dont have access to the email i used to reg long ago, hell, i even forgot my user name(dont ask LOL).
--MD-- dukie--

*x*x*x*x*x*x* *x*x*x* *x*x*x* *x*x*x* *x*x*x* *x*x*x* *x*x*x* *x*x*x*
Sorry everyone, this is off topic, but I would like to ask the whole [H]ard community if y'all would shout out a prayer for my bro steve (24), happily serving 6+ years in the airforce, who just got shipped off to Afganistan yesterday to rain heavenly firely judgment in the AC130 gunship upon the dirt scum over yonder, for protection and a safe return whenever that may be. Thanks all!!

God bless!!

--MD-- dukie--

this thread is very sloppy, who the hell do i give my invites too, I guees if you really wanted an invite you would keep checking thread, so 1st come 1st serve, reply with email for invite

palabared said:
....in a hot deals thread...prayers?
gl anyway
hehe sorry bout that. just thinking about it while posting, I guess my recent "empty" ;) paragraphs are kinda a reflection on how I feel right now with my bro leaving for war the other day and the extreme uneasyness we all at home are feeling. It's just crazy round here, so a lot of stray thoughts are stampeading about.

Plus I figured that with a sh1t load of people gathering round here looking for invites would get it seen, but then again, it will just be passed into the pages as more people post :p. arh, sorry again palabared for the stupid posts i did earlier, I'm not normally this "weird" LOL

But that's the reason I love these [H]forums so much, the people are all generally accepting and less apt to just spout out unnecessary flames(dont worry, yours weren't, just talking in general) like at a couple techbased forums I've lingered about.

Ok I've babbled enough, back to business....

can I have a gmail invite?? :D

peace all!

Your friendly neighborhood noobie ;)
--MD-- dukie--

hexx said:
this thread is very sloppy, who the hell do i give my invites too, I guees if you really wanted an invite you would keep checking thread, so 1st come 1st serve, reply with email for invite

kidkrylonathotmail.com

2nd post from 6 or 7 pages back.

Edit: Recieved. Thank You! :)

hexx said:

nevermind, got one already

hey.. how many invites are u given when u get a new account?? Ive got only 1 invite left.. w00t! i thought the default was 3..

there is no default its all random. i got just 1 invite yesterday. hopefully will get more tomorrow or later today

I accept invites ;)
calavero at levele.com

I will turn around and invite back as soon as they show up in my account. Thanks.

Was hoping to get an invite to Gmail. Would a member be kind enough to bring me in? :D

edit: thanks!

Got it!

Thanks so much toy4x4!

As soon as I get some invites I know the first place they're going: right here!

Hi, my name is Thrash.
I have three cats and like long e-mails on the beach.
Anyone feeling generous?

kewlcow AT ioL24.com

I would appreciate an evite for this and will pass on the love once invited.

Regards,

-E

mstrmold@pacbell .net

I should have some more invites in a couple days. But be forewarned, these will only go to members who have been here as long as I have and before. I'm tired of seeing people register just to get a Gmail hookup. :mad:

If anyone felt like hooking me up - it would be greatly appreciated :)

My e-mail is my user name here @comcast.net. Thanks!

edit: I got one. Not from here. Thanks for nothing [H]. :D

merlin704 said:
I should have some more invites in a couple days. But be forewarned, these will only go to members who have been here as long as I have and before. I'm tired of seeing people register just to get a Gmail hookup. :mad:

amen brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back