FSFT RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING or COMMENTING

Discussion in 'For Sale / Trade' started by FrgMstr, Feb 17, 2016.

1. FrgMstr

FrgMstr Just Plain Mean Staff Member

Or you could just click the WATCH THREAD button.

2. SPARTAN VI

SPARTAN VI [H]ardness Supreme

Here's an example . I'm searching for "GTX 1070" and that thread is a hit. If the title didn't hit, then that list of sold items did. He doesn't have 1070s for sale anymore.

Crosshairs likes this.
  3. motomonkey

motomonkey [H]ard|Gawd

Something I noticed in the rules, about avoiding scams, "do not accept a cell phone as a phone number". A lot of people don't have land lines anymore, I know I haven't had a landline for about 10 years now.

SamirD and SPARTAN VI like this.
  4. hitched

hitched Limp Gawd

I have tried searching for an answer to my question with no luck...

How long should I wait after sending payment before reporting an issue to paypal for not receiving what I payed for? This person has basically dropped off of the forums and has not responded to his email...

5. SPARTAN VI

SPARTAN VI [H]ardness Supreme

Really up to you; your assessment of the seller's character/reputation, your own risk propensity, and maybe a pinch of leniency because "things happen." I think it's completely fair to open a claim after 2 weeks if you still haven't received the product/s and there's been no effort by the seller to communicate with you. If the seller is new or has little heatware, I'd consider keeping him on a shorter leash with no more than 1 week without communication.

SamirD, hitched and Joust like this.
  6. hitched

hitched Limp Gawd

Thanks, I was wanting to make sure I wasnt being an ass by opening a dispute with paypal if I didnt receive what I payed for today with it being 10 business days after payment

SPARTAN VI likes this.