Forza Horizon 4

I wish summer was 2x what winter is. Winter is neat, once. After that its a mess of changing tires. Honestly, it fucks up all my tunes because most of the time I use DonJoewonsong tunes. I wish you could change the tires without loosing the entire tune.

Was doing the fastest rentals missions....the final one in the Mclaren in the winter is nearly impossible. half the route is snow covered, and you have summer tires, meaning you can even hit final gear and most of the track you cant get anywhere near 3 star speed.
I literally skip all the winters. It's very annoying. Season changes are neat to experience, but I wish there was a way to opt out so if you don't want to participate in that season, or prefer to play the game without the weather effects after you completed the season.

The only real choices only are doing custom races, or manipulate your system time in offline mode. Neither are good options.

I agree though that it is really stupid that the game forces you to do story missions in the current season. Some are not possible to 3 star in winter as previously mentioned.

I hope the next game lets you choose the season at all times. I'm fine with certain challenges or events being locked to a specific season, but general play should be at the player's discretion.

Last edited:
The 17 raptor is a prize I think. The 11 is wheelspin only.

I cant seem to get into ranked. There must be some requirements I havent looked into yet.

BTW, I checked, the '11 Raptor is a championship prize next season.

Reactions: Droc
like this
The top gear stuff was meh.

I havent seen the Impala or the wrangler yet.

Anyone else having issues with this game? I noticed none of my VIP stuff was showing up when I logged in tonight, and now I can't even see the game page in the Windows Store and can't sign into Xbox Live to log into the game. Some sort of outage?

Anyone else having issues with this game? I noticed none of my VIP stuff was showing up when I logged in tonight, and now I can't even see the game page in the Windows Store and can't sign into Xbox Live to log into the game. Some sort of outage?
dunno, i don't use xbox live to sign in, i just open the game through the quick launch shortcut in my start menu. i haven't opened windows store in months.

After a LOT of time spent trying to find rare cars on the auction house, I finally got a Twin Mill and 599XX Evo last night. Still trying to find a Bone Shaker but very happy with those results.

I'm not sure if anyone else is playing this still, but this season has really shown me how fucking arrogant and selfish some of the people doing Trials and Playground Games can be. I've tried both half a dozen times or more, and lost every time because some asshole in dead last will just drag the team score down and refuse to leave, even when it means losing the entire match for everyone.

I've done all of the Trials for the last 3-4 series now and never had this much of a problem, I have no idea what is going on in peoples' minds where they think "hey, I'm in last and we're going to lose the whole thing - I'm just going to stay in the game like a fucking idiot".

can this game be played purely as a single player game with an ending?...I have PC Game Pass free for 2 months and this is one of the games available for free so I'm thinking about downloading it based on the excellent reviews and amazing graphics

can this game be played purely as a single player game with an ending?...I have PC Game Pass free for 2 months and this is one of the games available for free so I'm thinking about downloading it based on the excellent reviews and amazing graphics
its always online but you can ignore the other players online and just race the races and stuff. No there isnt an ending to the game really.

I just reviewed it in the reviews topic. You can play it single player, but the goal of the single player part is that you unlock the multiplayer bit. It's pointless. But if you have game pass it's worth to install, just ignore online players.

You can get a lot of hard to find cars and stuff through the online play, but if you're just trying it out for a couple months, you don't have to bother with that. There is plenty of single player content.

I just reviewed it in the reviews topic. You can play it single player, but the goal of the single player part is that you unlock the multiplayer bit. It's pointless. But if you have game pass it's worth to install, just ignore online players.
I've never played any of the multiplayer portion of either Horizon 3 or 4, so I don't get what you mean by it being "pointless." There is a definitive plot to the single player content that comes to a soft ending.

I've never played any of the multiplayer portion of either Horizon 3 or 4, so I don't get what you mean by it being "pointless." There is a definitive plot to the single player content that comes to a soft ending.
I mean by pointless that there is no ending, nothing to strive for. The plot revolved around unlocking the horizon roster which is the multiplayer bit. The only reward I Got apart from that is that I was made to watch two unskippable ads for the paid DLCs. (fantasy island and the lego one, both of which seem like gimmicks I wouldn't play even for free)

there are a few story line challenges which you could kind of say are end games but ultimately the end game is different for everyone.. some it's owning every car, some it's getting first place in every race.. some it's having the #1 lap/race time in every race.. just depends on what you want to do.

I'm ready for Forza 8, really bummed that they're leaving us with nothing this year. None of these games really have had an ending to Story/Career mode, you just go through and get more things unlocked as you advance. Forza Motorsport 2 felt the most complete though, like you didn't need to play anymore. I think the Achievements don't really help either, because they're always in the back of your mind to do things that will get them completed and some of them are just tedious just to be tedious.

Wow, Never would have thought this would happen. Wonder if i can move my key over from MSFT Store

The Steam version will include cross-play, allowing players to race against Xbox, Windows 10, and Android owners of the game...Expansions Fortune Island and LEGO Speed Champions will be available to purchase on release day, as well as the Barrett-Jackson car collab and James Bond themed-car pack...there's a Hot Wheels car pack on the way too, though the release date is currently unknown

Yeah, if it's in the same format. I read somewhere that you wouldn't be able to move save data over, though, so I am not sure what that means.
Well see what happens when it comes out. Im wondering on the modability or if well be able to decrypt the game database.

Wonder if you can actually use game capture in OBS with the steam version instead of shitty window capture with the one through the MS store. That's always pissed me off.

Forza Horizon 4's next update (Update 37, arriving today) will be the last to add new cars and features

"With Forza Horizon 5’s release being our priority over the next few months, we’ve made some changes to Forza Horizon 4’s monthly series updates," said senior producer Tom Butcher.

"Starting with Series update 38, players who know the game well will start to see the return of content from Series 7 to 32. Think of it a bit like a mix tape, featuring the return of some of your favourite content combined with recently added new features."...

https://www.pcgamer.com/forza-horizon-4s-next-update-will-be-the-last-to-add-new-cars-and-features/

Back