Firefall MMO

For some reason I got a very strong Unreal 2 vibe from the screenshots and game play vids I watched.

Like so many games these days, particularly for MMOs, it looks to have a ton of potential but we'll have to see how it actually goes. I'll have to keep my eye on this one as well

I've been watching this and I'm signed up, hopefully I'll get a key. In the mean-time I'd love someone's extra key as well, if there are any out there :D

I'd also love a key if theres any spare ones left, thanks for posting OP, just saw the video and game looks amazing.

oh holy crap, i remember when they gave us the cut scene for this game, it was pretty epic.

I think we all said it was star ship troopers in a good game.

Watched a gameplay video and that looks awesome. My friend and I have been looking for a mmo to try and that just might fight the bill. Shame it won't be released til dec at the earliest.

I'd forgotten about this game, will have to keep an eye out for it. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for heads up. The cartoon style graphics are not my favorite but that my help it play on a vast array of systems, not just the high end ones.

Sorry was out of town last night, so I missed out on a key =( anyways glad people could see a new game

Put me on the list for a key as well!

I've heard they are doing this GMail-beta style, where it ramps up almost strictly through inviting one person, and then that person handing out extra invites to people, who then also get extras, etc.

Did you guys above who received keys (Or those that went to GamExperience) get any extras? Maybe we can start a key thread on here somewhere... been dying to play this game since I signed up on their site back in October 2010!

oh holy crap, i remember when they gave us the cut scene for this game, it was pretty epic.

I think we all said it was star ship troopers in a good game.

Based on the cinematic trailer you would think that.

Based on the actual gameplay videos, though, it really looks nothing like that.

I would love a key for this, I played a bit at E3 and loved what I got my hands on and I really need this game in my life. :D

Put me down for an extra key if any become available. I registered for the beta the first day they allowed sign-ups and still haven't gotten in. Really looking forward to this... hopefully it doesn't disappoint.

This is one of the few MMO's I am looking forward to (Secret World and Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2 being the others) and I can't wait to see how it is. So please put me down for any extra keys lying around :D

This is one of the few MMO's I am looking forward to (Secret World and Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2 being the others) and I can't wait to see how it is. So please put me down for any extra keys lying around :D
I'll take a key if anyone has them to offer! :)

I would like a key also! i have a DOTA 2 friend invite if your interested in a trade

Just sent two people here invites. I think the ones that I sent 2 weeks ago should have their own invites to send out so hopefully they can spread the love here.

Back