Firefall MMO

Dammit the odds should be in my favor to get in on ONE of these damn betas. I signed up for GW2, Planetside 2, and this. I GOTTA GET AN INVITE I AM GOING CRAZY WITHOUT AN MMO! If one of you mention SWTOR I will kick you in the nuts until they release a real MMO that isn't based on cookie cutter shite :p

Dammit the odds should be in my favor to get in on ONE of these damn betas. I signed up for GW2, Planetside 2, and this. I GOTTA GET AN INVITE I AM GOING CRAZY WITHOUT AN MMO! If one of you mention SWTOR I will kick you in the nuts until they release a real MMO that isn't based on cookie cutter shite :p

That's right. Tell em why you mad.

I didn't even know there was PvE.

All they showed of the game originally was PvE. It has just been more recently where PvP is all that is shown. Just wasn't sure if the beta was PvP only for the time being because that's all I've seen in the small amount of gameplay footage I've seen from it.

All they showed of the game originally was PvE. It has just been more recently where PvP is all that is shown. Just wasn't sure if the beta was PvP only for the time being because that's all I've seen in the small amount of gameplay footage I've seen from it.

Um...what?

When I first saw the game, the *only* thing I saw was PvP footage; It was more like Tribes than any kind of "mmo" I'd ever seen. Where is this PvE footage?

Um...what?

When I first saw the game, the *only* thing I saw was PvP footage; It was more like Tribes than any kind of "mmo" I'd ever seen. Where is this PvE footage?
The first gameplay video was all PvE. I don't think they showed PvP until the Sunken Harbor PvP trailer.

Just got my invite the other night so it looks like they are sending more.

Yeah I finally got my invite. Sad to see that it's limited to only Wed. evenings and Sat. afternoons for now. Don't know if I'll be able to do either of those with my current schedule.

SBSuperfly: So is the beta only PvP for right now?

I played Firefall at PAX East last year and it was easily a show stealer if it wasn't for so many AAA titles at the show. Even still, it was a great time that all my friends and I have been waiting for. That was playable PVP back then, with some glitches but overall a solid experience. I've heard it has changed a big since then, but definitely looking forward to it.

Id love a key, I remember signing up for this beta a while back, If anyone has one it would be much appreciated.

I have 3 invites. First 3 people to PM me with their e-mail get them.

Edit: ALL GONE

Last edited:
I have two invites for the Beta, first two to PM me with their email address gets them when I am done with work later.

Edit: All gone, on a side note, you guys need to learn how to follow directions.

Last edited:
Tried it for a couple hours today and it seemed pretty nice for a free to play game. I haven't tried the pvp, mainly did a few pve quests and explored the surrounding area. Things are a little buggy and there's some lag at times.

Graphics look nice for an mmo if you crank everything to the max, they have options to enable motion blur, bloom, sun shafts, ambient occlusion, depth of field. Not sure how much pve content they'll have but the shooting is serviceable for an mmo. They have a long day/night cycle which is a nice touch.

They still have a lot of work to do but I can start to see myself playing this after release.

3 devs have been into my work, not one of them would cough up a key damnit! lol

if anyone has an extra for me, that would rock. seriously.

I hope everyone that has received a Beta invite has sent out the invites they got... There is absolutely no reason everyone that wants a Beta key cant have one if everyone shares.

I hope everyone that has received a Beta invite has sent out the invites they got... There is absolutely no reason everyone that wants a Beta key cant have one if everyone shares.

I still haven't received any additional invites.

If anyone has an extra beta key and is willing to share, I would appreciate it!

Keep in mind that this is very early Beta and they are encouraging tons of feedback to make changes to items as they add/test them.

Just remarking that I thought the production of the initial trailer for this game was well done. Really got me into a good mood. Thought it was similar to the original starcraft broodwars opening cinematic when the zergling and hydralisks were approaching the marine in the trench.

Either way would like to beg for a key/will be sharing my keys if I get in.

Got an invite yesterday around 7:00 pm central. Having trouble downloading, used the streaming installer twice and it's failed both times. Trying the full download out now, hopefully this works..

Looks like a good time to get into the beta, they want to improve PvP.. Happy to help :)

I have two more invites to give, the first two people to do the following get them;

PM me your email address.

If you cant follow that simple instruction, then I wont even bother responding to the PM, even if the PM is to ask if they are still available.

Edit: One invite left!

To everyone else that are currently in the beta, you should have two more beta keys to give out.

Last edited:
I have two more invites to give, the first two people to do the following get them;

PM me your email address.

If you cant follow that simple instruction, then I wont even bother responding to the PM, even if the PM is to ask if they are still available.

Edit: One invite left!

To everyone else that are currently in the beta, you should have two more beta keys to give out.

PM sent :)

I have agree with the comment about PVP being underwhelming. The PVE is pretty fun but pvp is a huge bore.

anyone else got a key?
signed up months ago, still no beta key :(

REEEEEEEEALLY want to try this out.

Back