Firefall MMO

im interested! actually thinking about picking up one of the founder packs. If I get those do i get invites for the beta?

For those that are interested in Firefall, just let me know and I can send several invites! ; in addition, since its the PAX weekend the Founders packages are at a significant discount!

Very interested :D

For those of you in the beta, do they release patches monthly? every other month? I noticed in one of the videos that they said the last patch focused mainly on PvP and classes and that the next patch will be a bit bigger as it's going to focus mainly on the PvE side of things which I really hope the plan they have to release new content goes as well as planned as it sounds pretty awesome.

The new content plan for Firefall ---------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgFcEW5nyGI&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
I keep updating the game every other week or so, havent played in a good 3 or 4 months at least though.

I keep updating the game every other week or so, havent played in a good 3 or 4 months at least though.

Same thing here, was so lost at first and then it just became boring. Then I got into the Planetside 2 Beta and have not looked back since. Ah well, they still got time to clean up this game. My issue is that its not ever clear what exactly you should be doing or going.

Back