Far Cry 6

Agree with the comments on the formula being a little stale but still in. Co-op for me is the real draw, tackling missions with a partner opens up so many possibilities for chaos to ensue which almost always means more fun.

Comixbooks

[H]F Junkie
Free Far Cry 6 with AMD cpus

Might upgrade considering it since those new Intels Run Hot and Zen 3 is promising so I wouldnt need to buy a Super cpu cooler either.

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Free Far Cry 6 with AMD cpus

Might upgrade considering it since those new Intels Run Hot and Zen 3 is promising so I wouldnt need to buy a Super cpu cooler either.

I would have played it anyway (probably not at launch pricing), but if I can get it for free, why not?

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
New Dawn was obligatory and needless IMO. Main game is really solid if you are into these.

New Dawn actually felt like more like FC4 than FC5. FC4 was my favorite of the series (I think I just liked the environment best).

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Wish it came with Nvidia GPUs. I want to get a new Ryzen, but I'll wait and see street pricing and of course if my motherboard supports it. Maybe Nvidia will bundle a different game so I can get two freebies.

Maybe AMD CPUs and Nvidia GPUs will even be in stock before 2021.

mnewxcv

Supreme [H]ardness
Wish it came with Nvidia GPUs. I want to get a new Ryzen, but I'll wait and see street pricing and of course if my motherboard supports it. Maybe Nvidia will bundle a different game so I can get two freebies.

Maybe AMD CPUs and Nvidia GPUs will even be in stock before 2021.
Sometimes they include stuff with the cpus too. Usually to try to get people to buy them though. We will see.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
all the Far Cry games are interesting in their own way...the new Caribbean setting should be similar to Far Cry 1 and 3 so I'm looking forward to it...getting it free with a new Ryzen 3 CPU is a bonus

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Too bad. I thought FC5 and especially ND were a down grade but was still looking forward to this.

mQzz

Limp Gawd
isnt the bundle with zen 3 cpus so weird to anyone else? a game that has zero hype behind it, which comes out more than 4 (now more than 5) months after the hyped CPU launch

revenant

[H]F Junkie
I haven't been able to actually finish one of these since FC2.... FC1 was epic... loved it and when it was over I was like omg I need more.. anyways.. Yeah as mentioned above I hope they can take it back to FC1's roots or something..