eVga NF4SLi motherboard free w/ 7800gt($450) or 7800gtx($550)

Hmm, I have a 6600gt that I bought with the intention of using the step-up program... I wonder if you can use this in conjunction with step-up.

I guess I'll email them and find out. I'd probably jump on this deal if that'd work.

Im thinking about jumping on this.. I dont really care about OC on the boards.. all I care about is stability. Has anyone heard anything good or bad about this one?

wow! great mobo to switch to PCIE in my other computer for free with a 7800 videocard :eek: I cant pass on this deal. I can trash this dfi nf3 ultra-d and go with this setup now

EVGA board is $139 at newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813188002

Jetway Branded is $129 at newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813153030

You'd figure the manufacturer (or brand) would give you a better price than a retail outlet. 60 bucks more at $199, :eek: damn, even the Asus Premium SLI is not that much.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131540

I'd skip this deal and look for a sub 500 dollar deal on a GTX and look for a different MB..

Even for a sub $500 deal on the card you would end up spending over $600, I can oder this deal for $560 shipped thats basically like buying a GTX for $440 shipped... dam good deal IMO.

|MaguS| said:
Even for a sub $500 deal on the card you would end up spending over $600, I can oder this deal for $560 shipped thats basically like buying a GTX for $440 shipped... dam good deal IMO.

But then you're stuck with a $130 mobo that you probably don't want :). I thought about this deal with the 7800GT, and ended up getting the Dell $347 yesterday and getting an Abit SLI mobo for $115 AR at newegg.

I agree. Bought 7800gt from dell yesterday, can grab a msi n4 sli mobo for 122 off newegg. Better deal if you ask me, for few extra $ you get to pick your mobo. Good promo though.

HWF said:
Anyone know the difference in the 2 MBs offered by EVGA?
I think one is SLI and one is not, just having one x16 slot. They also have a NF3 board, but thats neither here nor there.

-Rikus

Shinare said:
does the evga lifetime warente apply to the mobo as well? if so EVEN HOTTER!!!
I just got off the phone with EVGA and ALL products purchased after June 22, 2005 are covered under the lifetime warranty. All products purchased after January 1, 2005 and before June 22, 2005 are 1+1 warranty (1 year and if you register you get one more year free). Awesome for those you just purchased them, but not for me because I bought mine a year ago.......=(

-Rikus

There is a very extensive review of the board here .
Doesnt look bad at all and I am in the market for a 7800. And I also have a spare 939, perfect.

How does this Mobo compare to:
ASUS A8N-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131524
???

I was planning on getting this Mobo, but I wasn't sure to but this eVGA board or but the ASUS.

I KNOW eVGA makes good quality graphics cards. And I was planning on buying a 7800GT in the very near future? And I happen to be on a budget.

Is this a sign from god? Or a diabolical deception?

It comes with a lifetime warranty, that has got to count for something. Usually if a company gives a good warranty, they produce good quality products. I don't know if this mobo is good though.

Also, what the hell is the 3rd PCIEx16 slot for?

Shameless Liar said:
How does this Mobo compare to:
ASUS A8N-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813131524
???

I was planning on getting this Mobo, but I wasn't sure to but this eVGA board or but the ASUS.

I KNOW eVGA makes good quality graphics cards. And I was planning on buying a 7800GT in the very near future? And I happen to be on a budget.

Is this a sign from god? Or a diabolical deception?

It comes with a lifetime warranty, that has got to count for something. Usually if a company gives a good warranty, they produce good quality products. I don't know if this mobo is good though.

Also, what the hell is the 3rd PCIEx16 slot for?

Wow :rolleyes:

READ THE REVIEW
Its a sign from God.

Or they are just really cheep to replace. Look at dells whole business model. Sell computers that fall apart and die and then sell a 300 dollar "waranty" So what if they have to ship out 100 replacement parts that cost them 5 cents each from tawain. :eek:

solo16 said:
Or they are just really cheep to replace. Look at dells whole business model. Sell computers that fall apart and die and then sell a 300 dollar "waranty" So what if they have to ship out 100 replacement parts that cost them 5 cents each from tawain. :eek:

Dell computers are built very well.

lets save that argument for another thread. As I dont wanna thread crap more then I already have.

Nice deal, if I hadn't already built a box I might consider jumping on this. Still kind of tempting.... ::throws wallet across the room::

RRR Cant decide between the free mobo or the PNY 2gb Mp3 player from the egg???

Back