eVga NF4SLi motherboard free w/ 7800gt($450) or 7800gtx($550)

eVGA probably already made the splash it wanted to, seeing as to how you now lust after one of their products in hopes of a good deal, so I'd guess no.

kt325ci said:
The deal is back and even better at Newegg.com

They have the combo for $399 - $40 rebate = $359
Linky
Saw that same post over at Fatwallet. Thanks! I ordered one for my dad so he can finally start playing BF2 :p ....man, is he ever gonna get owned :D.

Considering it is now out of stock....

I will pay $50 shipped to florida for a completely unopened motherboard box if there is someone who doesn't really want the board. :)

PM me.I'm really not the "$400 video card type of guy".. I'm gonna look at say, a X700pro (there was a deal for one for $80) ...

unless of course nvidia has done something to.. say.. "hinder" ati cards in their boards.

Does this board support X2 processors?

I must've gotten one the last ones, that makes me so happy! :)
Already charged my card and everything.

The board isn't actually EVGA if I understand correctly, but a rebranded Jetway, which makes me hesitant and why I'll be selling it. I'll keep your offer in mind guy above me, but I'm going to try and sell it locally first.

Missed the deal by a few hours. Wanted one for SLI. Oh well, I guess one will suffice for now. These are great overclockers. I got mine to 480 core and 1225 memory. Running with overclocked 4000+, 3dmark05 is 8325

rehab said:
I must've gotten one the last ones, that makes me so happy! :)
Already charged my card and everything.

The board isn't actually EVGA if I understand correctly, but a rebranded Jetway, which makes me hesitant and why I'll be selling it. I'll keep your offer in mind guy above me, but I'm going to try and sell it locally first.

This was actually me, didn't check before posting.

I doubt it, but maybe you got the one I released :D. I actually ordered two of them, but Newegg was having issues w/ my credit card (why I don't know as I order thousands of dollars worth of equipment from them all the time). Anyhow, I had two on reserve until I got my credit card situation worked out, and decided I really only needed one.

So, I'm glad you got in on it! I'm looking forward to receiving mine.

*EDIT* It's still available, but only for the 7800GTX apparently. I tried it on the 7800GT, which "magically" came back in stock :D, and it only lists the special combo for the GTX. Oh well, for those who wanted one, you could always just step up the the high end ;).

This deal was good indeed, but a lot of us have been having problems with Forceware 6.66 drivers.

it is kind of like buy a 7800gt and get a sli mb free after MIR !

i've been useing 6.53s with little fuss.

yea i would but this myself IF i wasn't DFI/sli poor!! :eek:

for a new build this is a tough tough deal to beat. :eek:

Well.. I ended up being able to get in on this deal.

I still would be interested in a second board :)

Anyone want to buy one of these cards from me?

Just thought I'd bump this and let people know the deal's back up, or at least you can add it to your cart now.

I just ordered one from newegg, hopefully it all goes through. This should be hopefully be a little more future-proof than my 6600gt.

Yep,
just got in on this....phew....now I have to pawn off the MB...Anyone needs the brand new MB?

Sorry, ebaying it right now....Looks like I will be getting more than $60 pre-ship. Making this a sweet deal. A 7800gt for less than $300 for my SLI (after rebate). My first oced past gtx speed. With watercooling, these will be awesome.

Newegg still has these. Unfortunately, the rebates only work for one customer per order per household so not useful method for making some bucks.

Back