EVGA GTX 460 768MB - $145.99 Shipped @ Chief Value

I cancled mine, it was a good deal but I really don't need one. Maybe one of you will get my card since I got a tracking number but it hadn't left yet.

Mine looks like this,

Item Description Quantity Unit Price Extended Price
CE00158564010060 EVGA 768-P3-1360-TR GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 768MB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Read 1 $199.99 $199.99
CE00158564010060 Shipping Charge 1 $0.00 $0.00
CE00158564010060 FIX DISCOUNT FROM COMBO [CE00158596010060&CE00158564010060] 1 $-58.25 $-58.25
CE00158596010060 Nvidia 701-10000-0124-000 Gifts - Retail 1 $5.99 $5.99
CE00158596010060 Shipping Charge 1 $0.00 $0.00
CE00158596010060 FIX DISCOUNT FROM COMBO [CE00158596010060&CE00158564010060] 1 $-1.74 $-1.74
NOTE FIXED DISCOUNT FROM COMBO [CE00158596010060&CE00158564010060] 1 $0.00 $0.00

Subtotal $145.99
Tax $0
Shipping and Handling charge $0.00
Amount Paid $145.99

UPS says tracking numbers should be like this, "1Z9999999999999999" mine starts with 1ZX

It is not at all uncommon for a tracking # to not work properly the first 12+ hours. I've had that happen many times before.

Same thing here... tracking # but no results. I was just looking to flip them for a little extra spending money.

I just received another tracking number for:
Item Description Quantity
CE00158596010060 Nvidia 701-10000-0124-000 Gifts - Retail 1

This tracking number works. The tracking number for the card does not. :/

I got the tracking number for all items and it seem to have shipped from CA should be here in 2 days :) btw i purchased 2.

Edit: UPS says shipped from Edison, NJ but the email says it shipped from La puenta, CA

the non sc verision has been pulled... It went back in stock and I tried to order it but it was OOS by the time i entered my CC info.

Does anybody ever wonder about how many backroom agreements there are about pricing, etc?

Retail is 30%- 50% markup, correct? Shave off 25%, sell near cost, nVidia covers shipping costs.

nVidia agrees to let Newegg/Chiefvalue have a super sale to help thwart upcoming releases by AMD. Nearly all consumers buying the GTX 460 768mb version now will likely not purchase AMD 6000 Radeons.

Result? nVidia gains market, profits from sales since Retailer is pocketing $50 + nVidia gets $100.

Sickening how the 50% goes to the retailer. Well, maybe 30%.

Yes, I ordered one of these GTX 460's. Now I'm trying to decide if I should keep it and sell my GTX 260 ($120), get rid of the old 8800GT ($50), or sell it to a friend who is buying parts for a comp now.

damnit, i placed my order last night before i went to bed, woke up to an email that said my card was declined. called and gave them them same damn card info and it processed fine. 5 seconds later i received an email stating it is on backorder. i missed out! if someone changes their mind about their purchase, ill buy it!

damnit, i placed my order last night before i went to bed, woke up to an email that said my card was declined. called and gave them them same damn card info and it processed fine. 5 seconds later i received an email stating it is on backorder. i missed out! if someone changes their mind about their purchase, ill buy it!

calm down dude, it doesn't look like many (if any) will get anything more than the SC2 trial...

;)

Well I tried to cancel mine, chief value called me back after I canceled it to tell me that they already shipped it and to refuse delivery when it comes. I'd be willing to sell it for what I paid for it plus $5 and shipping costs, if it isn't to much hassle to get money from paypal to my bank account. If it is a ton of hassle to get money from paypal to my bank account I'll just refuse delivery.

Well I tried to cancel mine, chief value called me back after I canceled it to tell me that they already shipped it and to refuse delivery when it comes. I'd be willing to sell it for what I paid for it plus $5 and shipping costs, if it isn't to much hassle to get money from paypal to my bank account. If it is a ton of hassle to get money from paypal to my bank account I'll just refuse delivery.

Which one u got 145$? There is no hassle just transfer to ur bank account is free and takes 3 days...

Still trying to get address verification on mine so Ive gotten nothing -_-

You might as well sell it; I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a buyer at that price.

WTF, mine shipped. Currently "in transit" from NJ.

This is going to make it interesting. I RMA'd a 5770 last week to newegg. I'm supposed to get a replacement on Wednesday. Which do I keep (assuming I actually ever get the 460)? The 5770 is 1GB. Hmmm.

YGPM....I'll buy it from ya when it shows :D

One is good...TWO is more gooder!

my tracking number just updated!

BALDWIN PARK, CA, US 08/30/2010 7:54 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

This tracking number is weird, doesn't show weight or estimated time of arrival but it has moved from it's original spot.

This tracking number is weird, doesn't show weight or estimated time of arrival but it has moved from it's original spot.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 08/31/2010.
Tracking Information

Tracking Number:
1ZX7993xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery Date:
08/31/2010
Shipped To:
CALEXICO, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On:
08/30/2010
Type:
Package
Service:
GROUND
Weight:
3.00 Lbs

:D:D:D:D:D

calm down dude, it doesn't look like many (if any) will get anything more than the SC2 trial...

;)

I dont know how many will get theirs and how many will get canceled but I know they definitely honored the price.

I received invoice saying both the card and the game card have shipped in same package. Package weight is 3 lbs and UPS tracking is showing full tracking info. My shipment is in transit.

Honestly, when I ordered it last night, I thought they would cancel the orders for sure. Seems like an obvious pricing blunder.

Nice of them to honor it.

shit canceled but I think it had something to do with my payment method not the deal

Good to see people are getting the deal.

Also remember since this is a Newegg affiliated site, if an item doesn't have free shipping on Newegg.com, ChiefValue will usually have it with free shipping. Any promotions that takes place on Newegg.com is also reflected on ChiefValue simultaneously. ChiefValue also have daily coupons depending on how much you spend.

my tracking info finally updated as well.

Scheduled Delivery Date:08/31/2010

YES!

Well, the two I ordered have shipped from NJ. Package weighs 4.7lb, way too much for a couple of Starcraft 2 trial cards. They should be here on Wednesday. Hurray! Now I just have to order the rest of the new system to go with them.

If anyone wants to sell me their card, I'll take it. You can keep the SC2 trial. +$5 fr shipping.

PM me please.

Congrats to those who got in before it was canceled. I don't think it was a pricing error, but the error is that they didn't have an accurate count on quantity, so too many orders went through, which had to be canceled.

Mine was cancelled... thank god! I didn't want to spend the money, but it was a good deal!

How many of these cards will be going up on Ebay? But I don't think profit will be all that after taking account of Ebay, PayPal, and shipping fees.

How many of these cards will be going up on Ebay? But I don't think profit will be all that after taking account of Ebay, PayPal, and shipping fees.
nah. I would guess $15 profit per card. Not worth the hassle.

Mine will be going in my htpc

I'd set aside $20/card to cover all of those points. So, ideally, one would end up with ~$35/card profit ($200-$20=$180-$145=$35), which really isn't all that bad if you bought two to sell.

Back