EVGA GTX 460 768MB - $145.99 Shipped @ Chief Value

I'm glad I got the 1gb version, I game at rather high resolutions.. Even though this is a really nice deal to SLI two together.

Last edited:
Ordered last night when I saw this thread around 10ish, just got tracking #...looks to be a go.

*I wonder If they will hit us for the difference, ask for the difference or have us send back?

Thx OP

No prob. When it comes to pricing mistakes, you have to know what company you're dealing with.
Dell has bad policies on pricing mistakes because they do it often.
Sine ChiefValue is backed by Newegg, I figured there would be a higher chance of it going through.

Mine got cancelled (OC version). Ordered last night around midnight EST.

Mine got cancelled (OC version). Ordered last night around midnight EST.

Did you receive a tracking number?

I ordered the standard one this morning and received a tracking number shortly after, so I am wondering if they canceled even after giving a tracking number and invoice.

Edit: So far my order has not been canceled

I ordered at around 6 PM PST last night and I still haven't gotten my tracking # while others after me have.. this isn't looking good :(

It's a good chance they over sold. I would like to know if anyone with a tracking number had their order cancelled.

I called CV and they said some tracking numbers may have been sent out an error..

The rep said mine most likely will be put on backorder and cancelled.. :(

Definitely a shame because I ordered it pretty early..

I called CV and they said some tracking numbers may have been sent out an error..

The rep said mine most likely will be put on backorder and the order will be cancelled.. :(

Definitely a shame because I ordered it pretty early..
wow

my tracking number showed up in UPS' system, but it says origin scan happened in Edison, NJ.....when the email said it would ship from la puente, CA.

fingers still crossed

i'm actually trying to cancel because i found a local 460 off craigslist for cheaper

Que: "This is America, and in America, you gotta do what you say because I clicked order and that's a contract and I'm gonna sue if this price mistake doesn't get honored because I'm an American and I deserve my price mistakes!" arguments.

Wish these were the AR's though instead of the TR's

That may not be important to some of you who swap frequently but it's something to keep in mind.

The TRs are two year warranty if you dont register it. If you do register online with it, it goes up to 10 years. Thats plenty.

I got my tracking info.

The TRs are two year warranty if you dont register it. If you do register online with it, it goes up to 10 years. Thats plenty.

I got my tracking info.

I thought it was 30 day warranty - unregistered and 2 years - registered...

Hi all

I would CHECK your invoice and tracking # email.

I recieved one and when I checked it.. it was for the retail -GIFT ONLY

No mention of the 460...... hmmmm

Hi all

don't scare me like that

Item Description Quantity
CE00158564010060 EVGA 768-P3-1360-TR GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 768MB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Read 1
CE00158596010060 Nvidia 701-10000-0124-000 Gifts - Retail 1

haha

Tracking Number Issued: 8/30/2010 9:23:18 AM
CE00158564010060 EVGA 768-P3-1360-TR GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 768MB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Read 1
CE00158596010060 Nvidia 701-10000-0124-000 Gifts - Retail 1

Did you receive a tracking number?

I ordered the standard one this morning and received a tracking number shortly after, so I am wondering if they canceled even after giving a tracking number and invoice.

Edit: So far my order has not been canceled

Nope, no tracking

Just saw regular is in stock, added to cart, went into cart! Went to checkout screen, input CC info, on the reviewal page it isnt in there. click on shopping cart again and it is there, but no on the reviewal to submit order page.

Bah :(

I also got a trackin # coming from Edison NJ. Shows "IN TRANSIT". If I remember correctly, doesn't the Egg have a warehouse in JoysEE? Thinkin this one just may make it.

Hi all

Tracking Number Issued: 8/30/2010 8:40:20 AM

I got a tracking number, I really should refrain from impulse buying things, if it gets shipped I'll just sell it at cost.

I got a tracking number, I really should refrain from impulse buying things, if it gets shipped I'll just sell it at cost.

Agreed on the impulse buying...I convinced myself that I have to sell my GTX 260 for $125 or higher to keep this, otherwise I will be selling it...

EDIT: Finally received tracking number...ordered around 11:30PM central last night

Last edited:
I bought mine 12:22pm central time and just got the tracking number, says it should ship out today. I ordered the nonOC one.

I'm assuming these are still good for the Metro 2033 game, right?

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

tracking number not working :(

Back