EVGA GTX 460 768MB - $145.99 Shipped @ Chief Value

from reviews they seem to run in their mid to high 30s on idle

idk

Last edited:
Mine runs 28-31C idle after changing the TIM, and tops at 60C 845 core.

Who honestly cares what the idle temps are? As long as the load temps aren't too high, you've got nothing to worry about.

OK maybe I missed this but I received a piece of paper with the SC II trial. However, I also have the option to request Star Craft II in the My Products page on EVGA.com. Is the requested version also just a trial?

OK maybe I missed this but I received a piece of paper with the SC II trial. However, I also have the option to request Star Craft II in the My Products page on EVGA.com. Is the requested version also just a trial?

Yes. You got two trial codes with this deal. I sold both of mine on Ebay.

just an FYI, and a YMMV but I got an email to fill out a customer satisfaction survey in exchange for a gift, well today I got a nice surprise

dsc08517q.jpg

dsc08518a.jpg

haha i got the same filemate hard drive enclosure.

I bought 2 of the cards + a 550 PSU for $298, sold the two cards for $350 on ebay. So made about $30 after fees/shipping + a shitty 550 PSU and a hard drive enclosure + those SC2 codes. Not bad.

haha i got the same filemate hard drive enclosure.

I bought 2 of the cards + a 550 PSU for $298, sold the two cards for $350 on ebay. So made about $30 after fees/shipping + a shitty 550 PSU and a hard drive enclosure + those SC2 codes. Not bad.
Well done. :cool:

You can make a few more bucks on selling the PSU, HDD enclosure, and SC2 codes.

pretty much, i mean, why on earth would you make a 550W PSU and not have any PCI-E connectors?? :(

Back