Epic Games Store

Had to refund MK1 on epic store due to the stupid parental controls. Game wouldn't even connect to server. It's been ages since I enabled them but there is no way to disable the stupid parental controls. I have tried everything. I am just so pissed off right now.

My Epic rewards cashed in two weeks later not sure if I want Immortals of Aveum though Epic due to the size of the game. I'll never have time to play it either.
Going to hold out for something better. I have two years to spend them anyway.

Tried everything, for some reason it thinks my main account has kids playing on it. So even after disabling everything for every game I have to enter pin just to view it. No other game has stupid restrictions on connecting to servers but apparently MK1 does. Last time buying a M rated game online game on Epic.

Tried everything, for some reason it thinks my main account has kids playing on it. So even after disabling everything for every game I have to enter pin just to view it. No other game has stupid restrictions on connecting to servers but apparently MK1 does. Last time buying a M rated game online game on Epic.
tried contacting epic?

Last thing to do but have heard they never respond. Also not sure where to contact them?
NVM submitted a ticket. Let's see what happens.

Last edited:
that's a nice giveaway...I played it on Game Pass PC and liked the game...still had some bugs months after release but overall a very good game
I hope it will be given away since I don't own it and been wanting to check it out. I'm still salty that I missed getting it for free when SE was giving it away.

Now the prediction for Guardians of the Galaxy has changed to the 13th game which is the 31st -1st.

Remaining leaks.
Some speculation tomorrow could be Cult of the Lamb based on the wrapping paper.

🎁 Dec 31|Ghostrunner
❔ Jan 01|Escape Academy
❔ Jan 02|20 Minutes Till Dawn
❔ Jan 03|A Plague Tale: Innocence
❔ Jan 04 - Jan 11|Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

wow the Saints Row reboot for free!...great job Epic...if the other rumor of Guardians of the Galaxy is true this might be Epic's best holiday giveaway...the Destiny 2 DLC was nice, Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice, Saints Row 2022 reboot

This has been the best giveaway in record the years they gave Control away with Deaths Strading were not bad because I didn't own those games. The problem with Free game people are more reluctant to buy.

Luckily I have 5 days off starting tomorrow hopefully I don't just play Wartales for 20 hours. But that might happen going to see if I can power level my characters to level 12. I'm level 7 currently with 45 hours. Plan on playing Avatar and maybe I have so many damn games

so Plague Tale Innocence and GotG are the final 2 giveaways...I wish it was the sequel, Plague Tale: Requiem...give it another 2 years and Requiem will be free as well ;)

Back