Epic Games Store

Supposedly there is an 80% chance that today's freebie (21st) will be Melvor Idle. Even though the game doesn't even appear to be on Epic yet.
The 29th might be Snakebird Complete.
January 2nd might be Celeste.

I never heard of any of those games…hopefully the rest of the freebies are better

Last edited:
I’m hoping for at least 1-2 good freebies during these 12 days…Alan Wake 1 Remastered would be a decent freebie

I bought the Warlords DLC for Division 2 and it immediately popped up on my Ubisoft launcher. So you don't need to install/run ubi games through Epic to sync them anymore.
Would love for Steam to have that feature.

I bought the Warlords DLC for Division 2 and it immediately popped up on my Ubisoft launcher. So you don't need to install/run ubi games through Epic to sync them anymore.
Would love for Steam to have that feature.
You mean like this?

1703267213512.png

1703267306783.png

I own quake on the Bethesda launcher but I don't even know if that exists I was tempted to buy it in Steam. Swenny know everyone at [ H ] is a die hard Quake fan.

I bid on a OG quake game nib but it went over 100.00 lost the auction.

I own quake on the Bethesda launcher but I don't even know if that exists I was tempted to buy it in Steam. Swenny know everyone at [ H ] is a die hard Quake fan.

I bid on a OG quake game nib but it went over 100.00 lost the auction.
All your games on the Bethesda launcher should have been transferred to Steam when they sunsetted it, did you not transfer your games over?

All your games on the Bethesda launcher should have been transferred to Steam when they sunsetted it, did you not transfer your games over?

I had a different account not linked to Steam
pretty sure that is what happened.

Back